last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
    OMG! Any way you can share? That would be too funny.
    Indeed.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Alright all. I have now finished the "2 - 3 hour overtime job" I had. I want to know what planet that 2 - 3 hours was calculated on 'cause I've been here for 7 (and that is deleting the time I spent posting)

Goodnight all.
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Alright all. I have now finished the "2 - 3 hour overtime job" I had. I want to know what planet that 2 - 3 hours was calculated on 'cause I've been here for 7 (and that is deleting the time I spent posting)

Goodnight all.
        Hmm, 2-3 hours per limb.

Night.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          Hmm, 2-3 hours per limb.

Night.
          Hmmmmm, must say I don't like the math on that. Note to self - next time read the small print.
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Rubber Duckie as a techno German song? *boggles* No one can sing it better than Ernie in the bathtub.

Anyway, night Squee. *wraiths Squee*

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
              Rubber Duckie as a techno German song? *boggles* No one can sing it better than Ernie in the bathtub.

Anyway, night Squee. *wraiths Squee*
              I wonder if it's just the German Sesame Street version set to techno music.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I wonder if it's just the German Sesame Street version set to techno music.
                Who knows?

You know what I'd really like to do? Take a bath in chocolate sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                  Who knows?

You know what I'd really like to do? Take a bath in chocolate sauce.
                  It sounds good in theory, but you'd have to get the chocolate off somehow afterwards.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

It sounds good in theory, but you'd have to get the chocolate off somehow afterwards.
                    I'm sure I could come up with some creative ways of doing that. Besides, people take mud baths.

*dumps a bucket of chocolate sauce on uk*

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                      I'm sure I could come up with some creative ways of doing that. Besides, people take mud baths.

*dumps a bucket of chocolate sauce on uk*
                      Ahh fun. And that ADD website reccomends a diet low in carbs and caffeine. Not like I've actually begun that diet yet.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

OMG! Any way you can share? That would be too funny.
                        pm me an e-mail and i'll attach it for ya.

Comment

Ahh fun. And that ADD website reccomends a diet low in carbs and caffeine. Not like I've actually begun that diet yet.
                          Aw, sorry. I'll just leave you alone then.

Comment

Weirdness abounds on this planet earth:

Watching "COPS" right now, and they arrested a guy for running around inside a fast food restaurant naked!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                              Aw, sorry. I'll just leave you alone then.
                              Didn't mean to suggest anger or any such thing. My response was supposed to be humorous. Perhaps my delivery was too dry?
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                                Weirdness abounds on this planet earth:

Watching "COPS" right now, and they arrested a guy for running around inside a fast food restaurant naked!
                                Weirdness indeed.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X