Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow wtf? I didn't know we had this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
      wow! this thread is still around wow!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...laxy/alanr.jpg
      Nice picture! Another Alan Rickman fan here *raises hand* Loved him in Quigley Down Under too!
      sigpic

Comment

Wow This Thread went dead. It needs to get going again. This one of my favorite threads.

Comment

Ha, I nearly died laughing when I saw this thread. I love Rickman and Snape....a constant source of mirth for my friends who think I'm "strange" for it. Glad to see I'm not alone. Anyone else looking forward to the next HP movie (I'll be honest...I hate the kids....I mostly see it because it's got a lot of my favorite British actors)? Anybody know when it's coming out?

Oh, and love your banner, iLemon I miss my "Firefly."

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

lol I think that Rickman's best roles were in Dogma, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves and Die Hard.
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Ok, so I watched "Prince of Thieves" a little while back...and couldn't get through it it was so bad. AR as Prince John was...um....INSANE. And when did Prince John start worshipping the devil?

But I agree that he was great in Die Hard (that's when I first noticed him) and Dogma. However, Snape will always be my favorite role of his...although him as "Dr. Lazarus" in Galaxy Quest will always hold a special place in my heart

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                Ok, so I watched "Prince of Thieves" a little while back...and couldn't get through it it was so bad. AR as Prince John was...um....INSANE. And when did Prince John start worshipping the devil?

But I agree that he was great in Die Hard (that's when I first noticed him) and Dogma. However, Snape will always be my favorite role of his...although him as "Dr. Lazarus" in Galaxy Quest will always hold a special place in my heart

-Stef
                Prince John...? He played the Sheriff of Nottingham.
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
                  Prince John...? He played the Sheriff of Nottingham.
                  Ha Ha...yeah...that's what I meant. I knew something was amiss as I was writing it but I couldn't figure out what. See how much I didn't like the movie? I completely blocked it all out (except for Alan Rickman and an altar)!

-Stef

Comment

ah! i cannot wait until HP and the OOTP comes out...it appears that we will see a lot of Snape and that character build up...i soooo cannot wait

to celebrate..a piccy

sigpic

Comment

Yusssssssss I love Alan Rickman Hes the man. Hes my second faverite acter (after Johnny Depp of course) Love him as snape in fact snape is my fave Harry Potter character and thats probably because of Alan, He just does a awesome Job as Him.
                      sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Woohoo!! An Alan Rickman Thread!! Glad i found this... He's an amazing actor. Sense and Sensibility is by far my favourite of his. But Harry Potter and Blow Dry are close seconds!
                        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

wow...i like seeing this thread replied to again
                          sigpic

Comment

I've never posted in a thunk thread before...but I will for Alan Rickman. He's an incredible actor, one of my very favorites. And Professor Snape is my fave HP character, so what a great combination. I'm looking forward to his scenes in film 6.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sevvie isn't amused, huh? Glad he didn't take any points from my house, Hufflepuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X