Ooh thanks Egeria! That's a yummy pic!

Comment

Great pic Egeria...I love it
        sigpic

Comment

*bump to page 1*
          sigpic

Comment

For whatever it takes, I will bring this thread back to life again...!

sigpic

Comment

I've posted this before but it belongs here too

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

lol that is great... my fav actor is Goauld

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                  Okay...okay...enough chit-chat...this is an appreciation thread of Alan, so I think we need a picture...what does everyone else think!

Oh dear God...

*Melts into a blissful puddle of Alan loving goo*

That is the single sexiest picture of Alan I’ve ever seen! There are very few men that could wear an outfit like that without looking completely ridiculous (or else a reject from a Marilyn Manson video) but there’s something about him that just works. I believe I was about seven when I first saw him in 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' and I’ve had a yen for him ever since. He’s extremely sexy in a completely non-obvious way. That voice...*shivers happily*

Comment

Hello Alan Fans !

My friend Anca and I are working on a marvellous birthdaypresent for Alan ! We are making a book, written by fans ! 47 fans already wrote a reply. They wrote poems, letters, stories and birthdaywishes. 47 is great, but we sure want some more replies !

You can help us with this ! Please write your message for Alan to:

[email protected]

We make sure your message will be in the book. We always write an answer to you ! And Melanie (Alan's agent) really loves this project, so she helps us to make sure he will receive the present at his birthday, so we can give you a 100% guarantee he will receive it in time !

Thanks a lot !

See you in our inbox !

Sincerely,

Anca (from Romania) and Niki (from The Netherlands)

Comment

Thanks for the email addy...I will have to do that...I think that is cool what you are doing...and if you get a reply from him you will have to let us all know
                      sigpic

Comment

I love Alan Rickman, and I have three friends who are CRAZY about him...think I'll send them the link to this thread!

BTW - I know he didn't 'appear' in 'Hitchhikers guide' but what did you think or Mervin???
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Love Actually is on the tv at the moment, I'm not watching it but I can hear it. The man has such a wonderfully sexy voice...mmm.

Comment

i have Love Actually on DVD and all three of the HP movies...and I want to get the Hitchhikers DVD
                            sigpic

Comment

wow! this thread is still around wow!

sigpic

Comment

It wont be around for long!
                                *kills Snape*
                                There! He's dead now! No more Snape to thunk over!

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X