Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And mine as well! Hope it heals up soon.
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I lose my internet access for a month and Gateworld turns ugly... literally. Who let this happen?
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
        I lose my internet access for a month and Gateworld turns ugly... literally. Who let this happen?
        Darren and Greg.

I do have a fix that turns some things back to how it was.
        Signed,

Gregorius
        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
          *sulk* Broke my little toe this morning by accidentally slamming it into the doorframe while still sleepy. Ouch! Went to After Hours clinic where the X-rayed it and said it was broken good and proper, and then had to go to hospital to have it set. Got to have nitrous to take the edge off which was new for me - kind of like a perpetual moment before fainting
          Still, home now, and it doesn't hurt really, so should be OK. Walking is a bit of a *****, but I've nicked me Mum's parking badge (much closer to work ).
          Owwwww!!!
          I've done that as well. Broke two toes by kicking the door jamb because I didn't want to put on my glasses in the middle of the night.
          The doctor didn't set anything. He just gave me one of those fiberglass shoes that keep you from bending your toes. I wore that stupid thing for a month.
          Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
          sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I didn't get any weird shoes, they just buddy taped it to the next toe. I can wear my normal shoes, but only the trainers which are really loose in the toes.
            The pretty purple bruising is now spreading across my toes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
              Darren and Greg.

I do have a fix that turns some things back to how it was.
              Greg has the solution?

Well, this can't be good

*anti-sulk*
              300,000 data entries covering 28 yrs of trawl surveys in the Bering Sea are now processed and ready to be sent to the Alaska Fisheries Science Center to be entered into one of their oceanographic simulation models, to form the basis of my second chapter
              sigpic
              Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
              "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
                *sulk* Broke my little toe this morning by accidentally slamming it into the doorframe while still sleepy. Ouch! Went to After Hours clinic where the X-rayed it and said it was broken good and proper, and then had to go to hospital to have it set. Got to have nitrous to take the edge off which was new for me - kind of like a perpetual moment before fainting
                Still, home now, and it doesn't hurt really, so should be OK. Walking is a bit of a *****, but I've nicked me Mum's parking badge (much closer to work ).
                Owwwwwwwww.......take care of that toe!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                  Greg has the solution?

Well, this can't be good

*anti-sulk*
                  300,000 data entries covering 28 yrs of trawl surveys in the Bering Sea are now processed and ready to be sent to the Alaska Fisheries Science Center to be entered into one of their oceanographic simulation models, to form the basis of my second chapter

Dissertation?

Note to self: Test EMP device on Alaska Fisheries Science Center and any backup locations for said center.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Dissertation?

Note to self: Test EMP device on Alaska Fisheries Science Center and any backup locations for said center.
                    Let me know if you need any help with that. Good luck while it lasts, Nutty boy!

Take care of that toe, Kiwi! Hope you get oodles of sympathy from all the hottie boys and maybe some free cupcakes to ease the road to recovery.

Comment

oooo, I like this plan!

Comment

*sulk*

*sigh*

C'est la vie
                        sigpic

Comment

Dissertation?

Master's thesis..... though at at least one of my committee members is on record saying that I should get a Ph. D out of this thing, and my advisor has been....raising the possibility...of an "upgrade", and I have applied for funding, but, well, we'll see.

Also, I have stored copies of my data and thesis proposal on the TARDIS, so any attempt to thwart my plans for academic domination will have to be cleared with The Doctor
                          Last edited by alaskannut; 07 February 2010, 04:24 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

What, NONE of you bothered to wish me a happy birthday?? I'm hurt! And insulted! Just cuz I don't visit here any more is no reason to snub me! *sniffle*

Comment

well at least we have one thing in common. being forgotten
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Ummmmm, I never look at the first page and completely rely on others to post the first birthday message and then I just chime in...

Happy Birthday Shadow!
                                sigpic
                                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X