TNT's The Last Ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    I thought they restocked in Guantanamo (although that might just have been fuel) and they probably would have after they defeated Granderson's regime. They've been in and out of ports several times in this time period. My guess is that we're supposed to assume that, off camera, other teams are sent to procure food, toiletries, and other supplies.
    They also restocked when they were in Norfolk, along with picking up some new crew members (Wolf and Ravit and probably a bunch of others). I doubt there was anything left in Florida for them to use in restocking, after Sean and his guys got through there.

Comment

Spoiler:
      Am I the only one who doesn't believe the president's change of allegiances'. I believe his story of what he did to his family but I find hard to believe such a drastic change
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Spoiler:
        Am I the only one who doesn't believe the president's change of allegiances'. I believe his story of what he did to his family but I find hard to believe such a drastic change
        I'm skeptical. I'm also skeptical that he's actually POTUS. There may still be closer cabinet members who are still alive.
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I thought they restocked in Guantanamo (although that might just have been fuel) and they probably would have after they defeated Granderson's regime. They've been in and out of ports several times in this time period. My guess is that we're supposed to assume that, off camera, other teams are sent to procure food, toiletries, and other supplies.
          Yes the Nathan James restocked. I was answering the question of "how long can carriers' stay out..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Yes the Nathan James restocked. I was answering the question of "how long can carriers' stay out..
            Okie dokie.
            sigpic
            My Stories AO3

Comment

Just finished tonight's episode: "Uneasy Lies the Head"

Spoiler:

DARK. Wow. I didn't expect that. AT ALL.
              sigpic
              My Stories AO3

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                Agree with you I do. That Doctor has a cold blooded side I did not see at all. However, the teasers for next week seem to indicate she will pay for her actions. That ought to put Chandler in a bind. What do you do to your Doctor when she's the one that can make what your mission requires to complete?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Agree with you I do. That Doctor has a cold blooded side I did not see at all. However, the teasers for next week seem to indicate she will pay for her actions. That ought to put Chandler in a bind. What do you do to your Doctor when she's the one that can make what your mission requires to complete?
                  Spoiler:
                  I don't think Chandler was referring to Rachel with that comment about somebody paying for their actions. If anything, people are likely to be applauding Rachel for her actions.

Since Sean is going to be in next week's episode, I think Chandler is referring to him about paying for his actions.

Every time we see the clips of the next episode, things aren't always as they appear to be, which is the case with Chandler's comment. The producers like to tease the audience with things that don't turn out as they seem in the clips.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    I don't think Chandler was referring to Rachel with that comment about somebody paying for their actions. If anything, people are likely to be applauding Rachel for her actions.

Since Sean is going to be in next week's episode, I think Chandler is referring to him about paying for his actions.

Every time we see the clips of the next episode, things aren't always as they appear to be, which is the case with Chandler's comment. The producers like to tease the audience with things that don't turn out as they seem in the clips.
                    Hence, the term "Teasers".
                    sigpic
                    My Stories AO3

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      Dark indeed. I actually gave Props to the doc for doing what she did though.

And it was a pity one of those kids got shot. Serves him right though for going in with no cover.

Comment

Spoiler:

And it was a pity one of those kids got shot. Serves him right though for going in with no cover.
                        Spoiler:
                        Heh. I knew one of those kids was going to die when the "leader" kid convinced Chandler to take him with him on the mission.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          Unfortunately, "kids" totally do not understand what they'd be doing. They think it's cool (according to the kid that died). I think Ray finally understood that when he killed the guy with the gun aimed at Chandler. He suddenly realized that nothing about all that was happening was "cool". Too bad Colby didn't understand that and he died because of it.

Comment

According to Eric Dane on Twitter, "The Last Ship" has been picked up for a 3rd season. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              According to Eric Dane on Twitter, "The Last Ship" has been picked up for a 3rd season. Yay!
                              Suh-weet! That means my addiction can sally forth!
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

Suh-weet! That means my addiction can sally forth!
                                In my mind I did a Snoopy Happy Dance and squeed, too

Comment

Working...
                                X