Hell on Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    ...oh and I wasn't too happy to see.....
    Spoiler:
    the swede again. I thought that arc had pretty much run it's course and I think Bohannon has enough antagonism at this point. So that was actually disappointing to me cuz it's like we are circling back and it's gonna get old. I hate when shows try over and over to kill off a character and they just never die....and/or they keep using the same antagonists over and over so that it gets so stale and over used.
    Spoiler:
    Lily Bell
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

YES That was awesome! and as Southern Red said... I too hope they don't ship...
      Spoiler:
      Bohannon and Ruth.... YIKES that would be disastrous....and the reporter as well....it would just seem too contrived. Plus I did think that article that someone posted a while back about the premiere there was something in it that stated that Bohannon would not have a love interest this season...that it was just not about that. I think he's loved now twice and had those women taken from him... I just don't see him going for a third time...not this season anyway. I think all we'll get from him in that area is not so much a love interest, but maybe just some gratuitous sex....as with the young girl on the farm
      Spoiler:
      Same here. I'm not a fan of either ship option they seem to want to tease us with. Ruth I can see as a moral compass for Bohannon and nothing more. I can't see the reporter being nothing more than a thorn in his side. Although seeing her try to get him to talk about his blood soaked revenge spree could be interesting.

I have to say I wasn't a fan of the scene with the Mormon girl. Not in the least.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I am enjoying things quite a bit so far this season.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          Spoiler:
          Same here. I'm not a fan of either ship option they seem to want to tease us with. Ruth I can see as a moral compass for Bohannon and nothing more. I can't see the reporter being nothing more than a thorn in his side. Although seeing her try to get him to talk about his blood soaked revenge spree could be interesting.

I have to say I wasn't a fan of the scene with the Mormon girl. Not in the least.
          yeah I agree with all of this and....

Spoiler:
          I was not happy about the young Mormon girl either and that seemed like such an out of character moment for Bohannon to me. I don't even know where that came from unless it was just sheer lust as a way to release some frustration about maybe losing Lily or something but yeah that was so out there. As for the preview I wasn't too happy to see what looked like Bohannon kissing the Reporter chick and how can that be when she hasn't even been on screen much as of late. So if they are just going to have him go for these one off sexual flings that is gonna piss me off a bit. But maybe if they do that ...it's showing that he really has been hurt so many times in the "love" department that he is only willing to engage in non committal sex acts. Which could get old fast.
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

yeah I agree with all of this and....

Spoiler:
            I was not happy about the young Mormon girl either and that seemed like such an out of character moment for Bohannon to me. I don't even know where that came from unless it was just sheer lust as a way to release some frustration about maybe losing Lily or something but yeah that was so out there. As for the preview I wasn't too happy to see what looked like Bohannon kissing the Reporter chick and how can that be when she hasn't even been on screen much as of late. So if they are just going to have him go for these one off sexual flings that is gonna piss me off a bit. But maybe if they do that ...it's showing that he really has been hurt so many times in the "love" department that he is only willing to engage in non committal sex acts. Which could get old fast.
            Agreed. I really hope TPTB make their minds up about this soon.

Comment

So what do you guys think thus far? Kind of dead in here as of late.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm not enjoying season 3 as much as i enjoyed season 2, but still pretty good
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

I'm enjoying S3 very much and can't wait to see what happens next. I particularly loved
                  Spoiler:
                  Cullen with the kid. That young man seems to have great chemistry with all the cast.

I also like the harder edge to Cullen with more of a soft center being brought out and am relieved to see there's not much of a possibility of
                  Spoiler:
                  a romance with the reporter. In addition, I'm hoping they don't go there with the preacher. I'd rather they emphasize that she's trying to help save Cullen's soul.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I just finished the first disc of S-2. I've had it on Hold at the local library for what seemed like forever and finally got it the other day.

Yikes......
                    Spoiler:
                    that episode with the butcher just made me queasy. Especially the macabre ending!

Looking forward to getting to the second disc....

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      So what do you guys think thus far? Kind of dead in here as of late.
                      Thanks to my nutty schedule of late I've missed a few episodes but I've really liked what I've seen so far.

Comment

I am enjoying things too.....and wow.....
                        Spoiler:
                        is the swede just a psychopath or what? I can see it now...Bohannon is going to befriend this poor boy and then find out what happened to his family and the Swede is gonna resurface and then Bohannon's head is gonna blow off Yeah it's not gonna be pretty. Wasn't too happy about that random kiss with the reporter... I mean WTF was that? Seemed contrived.

Comment

Did not see that coming with the mcguiness boys

I liked Durant and Bohenan (sp) teaming up again, felt like old times
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Finished S-2 on DVD. sorry it took me so long to post.....haven't had computer access for a few days.

Just has me looking forward to the new season.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                              Did not see that coming with the mcguiness boys

I liked Durant and Bohenan (sp) teaming up again, felt like old times
                              I didn't either.
                              Spoiler:
                              I thought Sean would leave with Eva and they would show them in an alternate location or something to keep their story going, but alas it looks like Eva and the Reporter may hook up for some lesbian fling I really hope not... The Elam/Eva fallout was hard to watch and I felt like Elam sort of went over the top a bit on it or that Eva was so nonchalant about giving up her baby...especially after the scare of her going missing... I mean something there is just off IMO. And well it looks like we may end up getting some Ruth/Bohannon love story there Although it could just be short lived and maybe they just are comforting one another. This is what I keep telling myself

Comment

i would really like to know what The Swede's endgame is, is he to get back at Durant/Bohenan? or is he just a psychopath

I didn't either.
                                Spoiler:
                                I thought Sean would leave with Eva and they would show them in an alternate location or something to keep their story going, but alas it looks like Eva and the Reporter may hook up for some lesbian fling I really hope not... The Elam/Eva fallout was hard to watch and I felt like Elam sort of went over the top a bit on it or that Eva was so nonchalant about giving up her baby...especially after the scare of her going missing... I mean something there is just off IMO. And well it looks like we may end up getting some Ruth/Bohannon love story there Although it could just be short lived and maybe they just are comforting one another. This is what I keep telling myself
                                In short season 3 is all over the place
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X