Hell on Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its back

EDIT: SOLID Premier, i hope the new day doesnt kill the show, Saturday is rather unorthodox for a show of Hell on Wheels Calbur but AMC knows what there doing with there shows so i have faith that it will survive its saturday slot

Spoiler:
    i loved how Durant is in jail and his just like ill have some hot water for my tea..... not exactly slumming it in jail is he?
    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 11 August 2013, 08:04 AM.
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      its back

EDIT: SOLID Premier, i hope the new day doesnt kill the show, Saturday is rather unorthodox for a show of Hell on Wheels Calbur but AMC knows what there doing with there shows so i have faith that it will survive its saturday slot

Spoiler:
      i loved how Durant is in jail and his just like ill have some hot water for my tea..... not exactly slumming it in jail is he?
      Spoiler:
      It seems Durant has lots of pull where ever he is, doesn't it? I'm wondering what he has up his sleeve now that he is out.

The lady reporter has me intriuged.

Did anyone notice they killed off another Stargate alumni in this one?
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Spoiler:
        It seems Durant has lots of pull where ever he is, doesn't it? I'm wondering what he has up his sleeve now that he is out.

The lady reporter has me intriuged.

Did anyone notice they killed off another Stargate alumni in this one?
        In reference to
        Spoiler:
        criminals still running things from prison, some things never change

I like the reporter too. Not like as in I think she's someone I'd want to have a margarita with but like as in I think she's an interesting character that will continue to be a pain in Mr. Bohannan's butt.

I missed the Stargate alum. Who?

Mr. SR and I think this season may be the best yet. Love the slightly different tone.
        Now if I can only get Anson Mount to retweet me, I can die happy.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          In reference to
          Spoiler:
          criminals still running things from prison, some things never change

I like the reporter too. Not like as in I think she's someone I'd want to have a margarita with but like as in I think she's an interesting character that will continue to be a pain in Mr. Bohannan's butt.

I missed the Stargate alum. Who?

Mr. SR and I think this season may be the best yet. Love the slightly different tone.
          Now if I can only get Anson Mount to retweet me, I can die happy.

Spoiler:
          I'm pretty certain the reporter will be driving Mr. Bohannan nuts before the season is done.

I believe the guy that played the sheriff played Col. Emerson, the commander of the Odyssey, on SG-1. I think the actors name is Matthew Glaive or something like that.

Watching Elam and Eva's relationship continue to develope really interests me.

Comment

Spoiler:
            I'm pretty certain the reporter will be driving Mr. Bohannan nuts before the season is done.

I believe the guy that played the sheriff played Col. Emerson, the commander of the Odyssey, on SG-1. I think the actors name is Matthew Glaive or something like that.

Watching Elam and Eva's relationship continue to develope really interests me.
            Dammit I knew he was familiar looking...
            sigpic

Comment

Awesome start to another great season I hope. I found the reporter interesting as well. I think the lack of strong women leads in this could be a problem so I think alot is resting on her to help balance the show. But so far I'm loving it very much which is saying alot cuz after Lily died I was really bummed. But this seems to have a great feel to it I like that Bohannon has some leverage this season and he's not just some lowly grunt worker under Durant's thumb. So we'll see.
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                Dammit I knew he was familiar looking...
                I'm not sure I'd have figured it out if I'd hadn't spotted a familiar name among the guest stars listed in the opening moments.

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                Awesome start to another great season I hope. I found the reporter interesting as well. I think the lack of strong women leads in this could be a problem so I think alot is resting on her to help balance the show. But so far I'm loving it very much which is saying alot cuz after Lily died I was really bummed. But this seems to have a great feel to it I like that Bohannon has some leverage this season and he's not just some lowly grunt worker under Durant's thumb. So we'll see.
                The inevitable showdown brewing between Mr. Bohannon and Durant will be VERY interesting, IMHO.

Comment

The inevitable showdown brewing between Mr. Bohannon and Durant will be VERY interesting, IMHO.
                  That, my friend, is an understatement. It should be an explosive showdown. IMO, this was a wonderful start to a hopefully amazing season.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    That, my friend, is an understatement. It should be an explosive showdown. IMO, this was a wonderful start to a hopefully amazing season.
                    I know, our televisions might explode/melt when it happens.

They have definately set the bar high for this season. I hope they can keep it up and built on it.

Comment

I'm not sure I'd have figured it out if I'd hadn't spotted a familiar name among the guest stars listed in the opening moments.

Yeah I agree and it's starting it seems

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                        Yeah I agree and it's starting it seems
                        Very much so.

Spoiler:
                        I rather liked Bohannon sitting the dead guy at Durant's table and basically saying I know you did it. Don't do it again.

Comment

Very much so.

Spoiler:
                          I rather liked Bohannon sitting the dead guy at Durant's table and basically saying I know you did it. Don't do it again.
                          Me too. I am adoring the new
                          Spoiler:
                          crankier (as if that was even possible), edgier Bohannon. And even Durant seems to be oilier. And then there is the wonder that is the Swede. Wonder how that is going to play out? Also, I am dearly hoping they don't go shippy with either of the women that Bohannon is interacting with. Ruth would just be especially icky. But I've learned not to trust writers when it comes to ship.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Me too. I am adoring the new
                            Spoiler:
                            crankier (as if that was even possible), edgier Bohannon. And even Durant seems to be oilier. And then there is the wonder that is the Swede. Wonder how that is going to play out? Also, I am dearly hoping they don't go shippy with either of the women that Bohannon is interacting with. Ruth would just be especially icky. But I've learned not to trust writers when it comes to ship.
                            Spoiler:
                            I was also wondering if that was the Swede. Heck as soon as I saw him I wondered when he was going to kill that family. I could be wrong but I think Bohannon is trying to use Ruth as a sounding board like he tried with her father once towards the end of season one.

Comment

Very much so.

Spoiler:
                              YES That was awesome! and as Southern Red said... I too hope they don't ship...
                              Spoiler:
                              Bohannon and Ruth.... YIKES that would be disastrous....and the reporter as well....it would just seem too contrived. Plus I did think that article that someone posted a while back about the premiere there was something in it that stated that Bohannon would not have a love interest this season...that it was just not about that. I think he's loved now twice and had those women taken from him... I just don't see him going for a third time...not this season anyway. I think all we'll get from him in that area is not so much a love interest, but maybe just some gratuitous sex....as with the young girl on the farm

Comment

...oh and I wasn't too happy to see.....
                                Spoiler:
                                the swede again. I thought that arc had pretty much run it's course and I think Bohannon has enough antagonism at this point. So that was actually disappointing to me cuz it's like we are circling back and it's gonna get old. I hate when shows try over and over to kill off a character and they just never die....and/or they keep using the same antagonists over and over so that it gets so stale and over used.

Comment

Working...
                                X