Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New TV Series for Michael Shanks - CTV's "Saving Hope" Picked Up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael's acting was awesome in this one.....that man can really get the tears going...

Anyone else want to thump "The Great Randall"?....nasty money grabbing pyschic?..

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
      They've really picked it up in the last 2 eps. Heartbreakers but great eps. I hope the ratings pick up so we can get more past the intial 13 episodes.
      That would be nice, but I am not holding my breath where NBC is concerned. Our best bet lies in it being renewed in Canada.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Everything I've read indicates that NBC is basically getting this one for free. Not free to us, but by their standards, basically for pocket change. Since they've got nothing invested in it they will be happy to swap it for anything that else that might do better in their summer timeslot. I'm a big fan of Canadian TV. It doesn't matter what genre it is, they can put together a show. My only complaint is that the primary goal of the actors, directors, and producers, (in Canada) seems to be to get their shows south of the border! With Saving Hope, I hope that their shot with NBC doesn't affect renewal for next year in Canada. I hope they all make a few extra bucks, but be ready to just keep it going in the great white north...

Comment

Originally posted by 12OzMouse View Post
          Everything I've read indicates that NBC is basically getting this one for free. Not free to us, but by their standards, basically for pocket change. Since they've got nothing invested in it they will be happy to swap it for anything that else that might do better in their summer timeslot. I'm a big fan of Canadian TV. It doesn't matter what genre it is, they can put together a show. My only complaint is that the primary goal of the actors, directors, and producers, (in Canada) seems to be to get their shows south of the border! With Saving Hope, I hope that their shot with NBC doesn't affect renewal for next year in Canada. I hope they all make a few extra bucks, but be ready to just keep it going in the great white north...
          That is what I am counting on. Time will tell.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

As long as I can get it from "somewhere" to watch I don't mind...and as long as Michael and the cast are happy and enjoying themselves and making bread to put on the table then I keep my fingers x'd for a 2nd series by whatever means possible...

It ain't Emmy award winning stuff, but it's entertainment and fills a nice gap in my weekly schedule and gives me something to look forward to watching on a weekend (usually )

Deeds xx
            sigpic

Comment

My wife will be very upset if this show does not survive. So my fingers are definitely crossed.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                My wife will be very upset if this show does not survive. So my fingers are definitely crossed.
                Hey mate, no offense, but that's the 4th or 5th time you've mentioned your wife's affinity for the show. Your not in danger or anything if Saving Hope gets canceled, are you? I'd feel bad if I ignored all these warning signs and found out later that you were found chopped up in little pieces near a hog trough or something. You'll give us a sign somehow if you need rescue or something, right? Please send up a flare at least! I'm really hoping this is a mis-understanding, truly I do!

Comment

I got bored 3 episodes in. I wanted more scifi not this.

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
                    I got bored 3 episodes in. I wanted more scifi not this.

Um, then why were you watching a medical drama? Okay, a medical drama with a supernatural element, granted. It was never billed as sci fi. There has never been a sci fi element to it.

Comment

Originally posted by 12OzMouse View Post
                      Hey mate, no offense, but that's the 4th or 5th time you've mentioned your wife's affinity for the show. Your not in danger or anything if Saving Hope gets canceled, are you? I'd feel bad if I ignored all these warning signs and found out later that you were found chopped up in little pieces near a hog trough or something. You'll give us a sign somehow if you need rescue or something, right? Please send up a flare at least! I'm really hoping this is a mis-understanding, truly I do!
                      Thanks for the concern, my friend. I am in no danger though. I would be upset if this doesn't make it too, but it would hit her harder. She has really gotten into it. Maybe I am just a little more used to the "big" networks letting me down.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Michael was adorable tonite, and he and Gia Sandhu were great togheter. To me this show is Charlie, without him it's just another hospital show with nothing special about it. At this point I really really hope for a second season!
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                          Michael was adorable tonite, and he and Gia Sandhu were great togheter. To me this show is Charlie, without him it's just another hospital show with nothing special about it. At this point I really really hope for a second season!
                          As do all of us who frequent this thread.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            As do all of us who frequent this thread.
                            Speak for yourself

So far I have seen nothing about this series that would warrant continuing, I'm just about to give up on it.
                            -

Comment

I know im not supposed to thinkof actors as there charaters but I like to think of this show as an off shoot of what daniel did when he was floating around with the ancients for that year. its a bit of a streach but with a little imagination.... either way who better for the role, after all he's done it before.

heres to hoping it gets more exciting, maybe a grim 'reaper' to battle or some special abilities for his character could spice it up. { im kinda partial to chain lightning. }

Comment

WOO HOO!!!

http://bellmediapr.ca/ctv/releases/r...15368&test=yes

Saving Hope renewed for another 13 episode season next year!.....

Congratulations to Michael, Erica, Daniel and all the cast and crew!

So very happy for him....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X