Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New TV Series for Michael Shanks - CTV's "Saving Hope" Picked Up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escyos View Post
    Now we have to wait as the olympics blocks a good show. Does anyone even care about the olympics anymore?
    The only thing that gets more ratings thans the Olympics is the SUper Bowl. Everyone watches them
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, I'd knew it'd be successful in the likes of Rookie Blue but why is NBC not jumping on the obvious train and renewing it? (CTV renewed it in Canada, not in the US) They have something against Rookie Blue they could use and they finally have a summer hit.

I guess it's time for Michael to start talking with the folks at ION Television.
      Back from the grave.

Comment

Now we have to wait as the olympics blocks a good show. Does anyone even care about the olympics anymore?
        NO! I wish they would let the fans watch their shows, and if you want to watch the political olympics, they can by a friggin ticket and go see it, or turn on a sports channel...

It's always rude to postpone shows for another show..
        1,000 channels and they make us watch something we don't want..
        My Story:
        http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
          NO! I wish they would let the fans watch their shows, and if you want to watch the political olympics, they can by a friggin ticket and go see it, or turn on a sports channel...

It's always rude to postpone shows for another show..
          1,000 channels and they make us watch something we don't want..
          Well, no one is forcing you to sit down and watch the Olympics...

And look at it from their perspective (because shows on other networks go on Hiatus for the Olympics, too), why would anyone want to try to put up numbers against the Olympics and draw down their numbers and thereby their retail price of advertising?
          Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

i live in London and i care more for my computer than i do for the Olympics.

Comment

What does living in London have to do with a personal love of the Olympics
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Someone on Cheeseburger has noticed a pattern.
                http://scifi.icanhascheezburger.com/...wait-a-minute/

FF
                sigpic

Comment

News on a tentative date for release of S.1 of Saving Hope on DVD...

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Sav...Season-1/17423

Thanks to Gateworld and others on Twitter for the link...

Deeds xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Hate to be the bearer of bad news....and never let anyone say I'm not fair either with good or bad news about my favourite actor...but NBC seem to have given up on SH....

http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/...-HOPE-20120905

No news about Canada, so we assume that it will air as normal on CTV...sorry US fans..

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

More than likely it will go to one of NBC's cable channels if that
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        More than likely it will go to one of NBC's cable channels if that
                        Or ION Television.

I have got to get around to reviewing the rest of those episodes eventually. Have the 5th episode DVR'd but haven't exactly gotten around to watch it; maybe sometime this month.
                        Back from the grave.

Comment

My wife will be very upset when I tell her this. I know I am pretty mad.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                            Hate to be the bearer of bad news....and never let anyone say I'm not fair either with good or bad news about my favourite actor...but NBC seem to have given up on SH....

http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/...-HOPE-20120905

No news about Canada, so we assume that it will air as normal on CTV...sorry US fans..

Deeds xx
                            Well darn, just checked the tv guide and it's been replaced. And no NBC, I won't be watching those show either.

NBC is just digging themselves a deeper hole. I know they don't have much else that gets ratings. But at some point people are going to get tired of Voice and Talent and then they are going to be scewed like ABC was back when they placed all they hope on Millionare.

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
                            Or ION Television.
                            i hope not, We don't get that cable channel and I still haven't been able to find Flashpoint later seasons online (legally).
                            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Just watched the final episode. Nice little twists (albeit slightly obvious) with Charlie and Joel.

Comment

Yup, interesting finale. I was really curious as to how they were going to carry-on from here, but they managed to come up with a good jumping off point for the next series. IMO, the next series has the potential to be much more interesting than the last. Plus, they won't be trying to please some American network. Well done!

Comment

Working...
                                X