No announcement yet.

"Glee" (Possible spoilers for the show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rachels Papa can you hear me? song got to me, having lost my father a few years ago
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Love the show, the music is fantastic! Glad they didn't neglect pop/rock from the 60s-80s and let it completely fall into the new age music. They're making oodles of money stemming from the show, the concerts, the dvds, the music cds, etc... Smart producers on the show.

Comment

The creator of this show is a complete a-hole...He throws a tantrum when people won't let him turn their music into a musical and cusses them out...Lol
        sigpic

Comment

glee just takes itself way too seriously, and the characters all just seem a bit much, like the shows trying to say be accepting of everyone however annoying they get, kurt being a prime example, his whole finn thing was so creepy, and when people called him on it, it was implied they were homophobes

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
            glee just takes itself way too seriously, and the characters all just seem a bit much, like the shows trying to say be accepting of everyone however annoying they get, kurt being a prime example, his whole finn thing was so creepy, and when people called him on it, it was implied they were homophobes
            ^This as well...I don't watch the show at all but I hear enough from friends who are insane...I mean fans.

It's even more stupid when people start singing in the courtyard or something like that and a piano magically appears to accompany the singer. If the singing outside of competitions wasn't actually part of the plot it would make a lot more sense.
            sigpic

Comment

I liked season one, especially the dream on song, I got through season two, didn't like it that much and never get the chance to watch season three and I think I'll don't plan on watching it! It should have been a 12 episode mini series or something,...oh well.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                I liked season one, especially the dream on song, I got through season two, didn't like it that much and never get the chance to watch season three and I think I'll don't plan on watching it! It should have been a 12 episode mini series or something,...oh well.
                I loved season 1, didnt mind season 2, havent really liked s3.... we'll i liked the michael jackson episode

They did kind of ruin Move like Jagger by mashing it up with some other song
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

I think I'll just let Community sum up my feelings on Glee.

Comment

This show is on its way out, I hope...

Fox is milking everything it can out of it while it is still popular.
                    sigpic

Comment

^ don't be so suprised if you see a glee season 4
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

So Corey Monteith "Finn Hudson" passed away over the weekend, my condolences to his family and loved ones, wonder what they do for his character on the show, i cant really say i liked finn but i didnt hate him either
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

I'm not surprised. He had a lot of drug problems. And it seems like no matter how many celebrities die off, more keep following down the same path.

It's a shame, but it doesn't seem like it will stop any time soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

My condolences to Cory's family, friends and cast mates....a young death is always sad....I know that hotel well and have stayed in it a few times, which I must admit does keep throwing up disturbing images in my head...

And of course let's not forget, he did play "Young Cam Mitchell" in the "Teen SG1" segment of 200 ...

Deeds xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

RIP Cory, so young, so sad.
                              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Hey Look it's Mr Fantastic (ioan gruffudd)
                                Last edited by mr_kennedy; 11 October 2013, 01:15 AM.
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X