"Glee" (Possible spoilers for the show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kurt's OTT gay, but I like him.
    Sue's definitely my favorite character. Loved her trophy-filled home.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
      Kurt's OTT gay, but I like him.
      Sue's definitely my favorite character. Loved her trophy-filled home.
      Yeah he's a bit OTT, but that's why I like him so much. I especially love his interactions with Mercedes. Besides the actor doesn't seem to have a problem with the character being OTT since he's openly gay himself.

Yeah, the trophy home was great. I love her Sue's Corner segments as well. I suspect that she actually wants Kurt to be even more OTT...
      sigpic

Comment

I'm not a fan of Kurt. He's cute and all but I think they just designed his character by saying.
        Spoiler:
        "Okay, gay guy, out of the closet, very flashy dresser, loves Finn, next!"

As for the finale,
        Spoiler:
        I think New Directions is going to win. With Sue judging she would try and make Vocal Adrenaline win, but I think she'll let go of her evil intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
          Yeah he's a bit OTT, but that's why I like him so much. I especially love his interactions with Mercedes. Besides the actor doesn't seem to have a problem with the character being OTT since he's openly gay himself.

Yeah, the trophy home was great. I love her Sue's Corner segments as well. I suspect that she actually wants Kurt to be even more OTT...
          Oh, man. That sneaky gays thing is brilliant. And it's doubly interesting considering that Newsweek(I think it was Newsweek) article about how gay actors shouldn't play straight roles(and the writer singled out the guy who plays Jesse St. James).

Yeah, I don't think Colfer has a problem with it, but OTT gay guys usually bug me. Still, he's a great actor. I really like him. And the 14-minute Celine Dion solo...That made me cry laughing.

Comment

Oh, man. That sneaky gays thing is brilliant. And it's doubly interesting considering that Newsweek(I think it was Newsweek) article about how gay actors shouldn't play straight roles(and the writer singled out the guy who plays Jesse St. James).

Yeah, I don't think Colfer has a problem with it, but OTT gay guys usually bug me. Still, he's a great actor. I really like him. And the 14-minute Celine Dion solo...That made me cry laughing.
            It's funny, when I first read the post I misread Newsweek as Newsweak. Though I think that they should seriously consider changing their name to Newsweak.

That's just stupid. Then might as well stop straight actors from playing gay characters, or why not just stop actors from playing a character which isn't an actor since it would be wrong for an actor to play someone of a profession they know nothing about. Granted somenthing like sexuality is much more important and more personal than a profession, but you get the message.

In French. It was a 14-minute Celine Dion solo entirely in French, and don't you forget it! Everyone knows that singing in French makes you a sissy!
            sigpic

Comment

Singing? Even talking French makes you a sissy. Hell, INVADING France makes you a sissy...
              Yes, I went there!

And yeah, that article is beyond stupid. And it's all the more ridiculous as it was written by someone who's apparently gay. Must be one of 'em self-hating middle-aged gays.

Comment

Singing? Even talking French makes you a sissy. Hell, INVADING France makes you a sissy...
                Yes, I went there!

And yeah, that article is beyond stupid. And it's all the more ridiculous as it was written by someone who's apparently gay. Must be one of 'em self-hating middle-aged gays.
                So that settles it. The Germans and Romans are all sissies. However the English tried to invade France but failed, so what does that make them?...

Or it could be a washed-up gay actor who never really made it in real life and now gets off by picking on others.
                sigpic

Comment

So that settles it. The Germans and Romans are all sissies. However the English tried to invade France but failed, so what does that make them?...

Or it could be a washed-up gay actor who never really made it in real life and now gets off by picking on others.
                  The English? Paralytic sycophants, effete betrayers of humanity, carrion-eating servile imitators, arch-cowards and collaborators, gang of women-murderers, degenerate rabble, parasitic traditionalists, playboy soldiers, conceited dandies.

Whatever he is, he annoys me and makes me wish harm upon him.

Comment

Favorite Glee character: Kurt's dad. He's the best example of what a real dad is that I think we've ever seen on TV. He doesn't understand his son and he probably wishes that he wasn't gay (for whatever reasons, there are a few possibilities) but he loves his son unconditionally and will defend him to anyone.

Kurt's Dad is my hero.

Comment

i am a certified Gleek XD
                      sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Loved the season finale.
                        Spoiler:
                        I really suspected that it would go somewhere in that direction, with Sue finally supporting New Directions in her own way. Also, the songs were pretty great. My hunch that the season finale (entitled Journey) would use Journey songs was correct!
                        sigpic

Comment

Loved the season finale.
                          Spoiler:
                          I really suspected that it would go somewhere in that direction, with Sue finally supporting New Directions in her own way. Also, the songs were pretty great. My hunch that the season finale (entitled Journey) would use Journey songs was correct!
                          Spoiler:
                          Same. I knew New Directions would lose, and I'm glad Sue finally accepted New Directions. I have to say, I started crying the second Rachel and Finn started "Faithfully" and didn't stop until ten minutes after the show ended. I think my favorite number of the night was "Bohemian Rhapsody" because A: It's Queen. You can't beat Queen. And B: Jonathan Groff. I'm a pathetic fangirl, I know, and I hate Jesse St. James with all my being, but I loved it if only because he did so well with it. Not many people can pull off Queen that well.
                          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                          sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Yesterday i rented Glee Vol.1 and i watched all 13 episodes today yes i love Glee , its a change to the usual shows i watch, ya know Sci Fi, Comedy, Sci Fi, Comedy, Thrillers, Sci Fi, Comedy, Fantasy

does anybody think
                            Kurt kinda looks like Sean Hayes? AKA Jack Mcfarland from Will & Grace? or
                            Rachel kinda looks like Christine Carpenter AKA Cordelia Chase from Buffy The Vampire Slayer?

Oh BTW Kurt is my favorite character and i like Emma 2
                            Last edited by mr_kennedy; 10 June 2010, 06:27 AM.
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Bohemian Rhapsody was fantastic. And I think it was telling that, IMO, the best performance of the night, went to the "enemy". Vocal Adrenaline might be soulless automatons, but they have been the better outfit throughout the season and they deservedly won.

Watching Sue tell Mr. Shue that she voted for who she honestly thought was best and then getting the insight into the judges' room, with her writing down ND's name and standing up for the kids really brought tears to my eyes.

Not a big fan of how they dealt with the baby situation, but then again, I didn't particularly care about that storyline at all this season.

Now, on to season 2 and what it'll bring, according to the creators.
                              First of all, they want to do more tribute episodes, like the Madonna one. I'm not too thrilled about that.
                              Secondly, they want to add more characters. Again, not thrilled with that either. There are still a few underdeveloped characters, and adding more won't help the situation. The Christian country singer type sounds interesting enough, though. And I'm glad they're giving Kurt a boyfriend, but I'd be more thrilled if it were Mike(the non-speaking, strictly-dancing Asian dude), instead of a new character. Seriously, both the dancer guys are basically one-note characters. Why add new ones if you can develop those you have? If the actors aren't good for anything other than dancing, then perhaps they should've thought about that when casting in the first place.

Comment

GAH! had to go through nearly all of offtopic to find this thread , did you all watch s2 premier?

I thought it was good, especially the whole frenemies thing but that got abit immiture, i still love Jane Lynch tho she is hilarious

The Charice thing was good, totally saw it coming tho i mean thats just Rachel she hates sharing the spotlight

The Song Selection was just amazing lol ive already heard Glee's version of New York on the radio

Also lol @ you think were dating just because asian
                                Last edited by mr_kennedy; 22 September 2010, 11:10 PM.
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X