No announcement yet.

"Glee" (Possible spoilers for the show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, am I right in that Zachariah from Supernatural was in this ep? I thought I saw his name in the opening credits, but I wasn't sure. And I've already forgotten the actor's name again. LOL

Comment

Blue jeans make Kurt look almost masculine. LOL

Comment

Wednesday's episode was hilarious.

Spoiler:
        Oh, my god.

First off, Emma's line about Kurt looking like an 11 year-old milkmaid. And Kurt being DRUNK!

There were so many moments in this episode, and I'm starting to like Rachel a little more now. During "Last Name", though, the number of Brokeback Mountain jokes my friend and I were making... It was just bad.

And Puck's line: "That Rachel chick makes me want to light myself on fire, but she can sing."
        Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
        "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
        sigpic
        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Dudes (and Dudettes)! Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson) has a Stargate connection. He was a no-name Genii in Atlantis and later played "Young Cam" in SG-1.

PS: Glee:The Music, Volume 1 hits the streets on Nov. 3!
          Last edited by Jeffala; 02 October 2009, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
            Dudes (and Dudettes)! Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson) has a Stargate connection. He was a no-name Genii in Atlantis and later played "Young Cam" in SG-1.

PS: Glee:The Music, Volume 1 hits the streets on Nov. 3!
            I know! First time I saw Glee, I thought Finn looked familiar, so I looked him up. Young Cam on SG-1, a Genii on Atlantis, and he was in an episode of Supernatural.

...What's absolutely sad is that this makes me want to write crossover fanfiction.

I CAN'T WAIT! Is it November yet?
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
              ...What's absolutely sad is that this makes me want to write crossover fanfiction.
              I think the SGC needs a glee club...

Comment

I don't know who's seen "Mattress" yet, but if you have, what did you think of it?

Spoiler:
                Personally, I found it to be one of the best episodes yet. I'm glad Will finally found out about Terri, because she had it coming.

I did feel bad over what happened with the commercial. :/ And it was sad how Will had to quit to give them a chance. Just goes to show he's a better person than you'd think.
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                  I don't know who's seen "Mattress" yet, but if you have, what did you think of it?

Spoiler:
                  Personally, I found it to be one of the best episodes yet. I'm glad Will finally found out about Terri, because she had it coming.

I did feel bad over what happened with the commercial. :/ And it was sad how Will had to quit to give them a chance. Just goes to show he's a better person than you'd think.
                  Spoiler:
                  Agreed, it was indeed sad. Though, it's funny to see Rachel hasn't really given up on Finn, yet.
                  If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                  Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                  If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                  Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

So, Glee's been back for almost two full weeks now ("Home" is on Tuesday!) and I was wondering what people thought of the two new episodes so far?
                    Spoiler:
                    "Hell-O" was awesome, and watch Rachel sing "Gives You Hell" to Finn was absolutely brilliant! And Finn's version of "Hello, I Love You" had me kind of melting into a puddle. Though I still want to hit him for what he said to Rachel about him not being something she can toss aside. I mean, hello, can you say "hypocrite"?

...also, three words: Jesse. St. James. *sighs dreamily* He's awesome, isn't he?

"The Power Of Madonna" was even better than I thought it was going to be, especially since I didn't realize Kurt and Mercedes were going to be on the Cheerios! "4 Minutes" is totally my new favorite Glee song (replacing Puck's version of "Sweet Caroline").

Tuesday! 9/8 c on Fox! (Or whatever channel it shows up on for you.)
                    sigpic
                    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I absolutely LOVED The Power of Madonna! It totally rocked. I probably won't delete it from my DVR until after the complete season 1 DVDs come out.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm a new fan of Glee. This week I decided to give the show a chance, and I have watched all the 21 episodes that have aired so far. I'm pumped for the season finale! I'm also really glad to see that it got renewed for both a second and third season.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, I like Glee. I really have no idea why, but I do.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                            Yes, I like Glee. I really have no idea why, but I do.
                            Indeed. I'm not exactly sure why I like it either, but I know that the epicly evil Sue Sylvester plays a large part of it. Also the singing is pretty good too. It's good that the creators payed attention to the actors singing ability as well as their acting when they casted the show.
                            sigpic

Comment

I love Glee!! It is one of my top favorite shows. My favorite character weirdly enough is Brad, the piano man. He's just always there... I am super pumped for the season finale! Any predictions?

Comment

Originally posted by Ksya View Post
                                I love Glee!! It is one of my top favorite shows. My favorite character weirdly enough is Brad, the piano man. He's just always there... I am super pumped for the season finale! Any predictions?
                                I predict that there may be a few Journey songs since the season finale is called Journey. I like Brad too. He's always there just like Walter. My favorite character is probably Sue 'cause she's awesome. Kurt is a close second.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X