"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    I doubt that Ryan's wedding will go off without a problem...the Q is now... just what will the SNAFU be? LOL

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Spoiler:
      Ya that could be made into a really interesting mid-season two parter, couldn't it?
      Spoiler:
      Yeah, it really could. What will go on with the wedding?
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        Spoiler:
        Yeah, it really could. What will go on with the wedding?
        That is the $64,000 question.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          That is the $64,000 question.
          If I answer it, do I get moneys?
          sigpic

Comment

If I answer it, do I get moneys?
            Sorry, it was a figure of speach and I have no were near that kind of money anyway.

On a different note, I was watching The Suicide Squeeze a little bit ago and had a crazy idea. Could Joe Torre be Castle's dad? In the episode, he makes a point of having Castle tell his mom hi from him. Wouldn't that be an interesting twist?

Comment

On the sir bit

The way I see the Captain's opinion is, she's a Captain and a boss 1st and being a woman shouldn't make a difference and she shouldn't be treated differently. Therefore addressing her differently than what you you would any other Captain says she's different than the men (and probably means to her lesser in other people's minds) and that's an insult.

Personally I don't understand why you need 2 different terms. Pick one and use it for everyone.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Spoilers for Eye of the Beholder.

Spoiler:
                Beckett seemed really jealous of Serena. Told her therapist "He's supposed to be... my partner." Totally wanted to say something else. Castle was 'intrigued'.
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Beckett seemed really jealous of Serena. Told her therapist "He's supposed to be... my partner." Totally wanted to say something else. Castle was 'intrigued'.
                  Interesting.. I still need to watch the ep. Will try to do that tonight.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    I loved how they intercut the scenes with Castle and his mom, and Beckett and her therapist.

I'm not sure though that I like the teasing she's doing. The bit about modelling nude. Seems kind of mean to be dropping all these bits she knows is going to get to him when she's told him specifically she's not ready.
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      I really liked the bit where the therapist asked Beckett if she was afraid he wouldn't wait for her or that he would wait. I'm starting to get the feeling we may get to see inside both Beckett's and Castle's heads a lot this year.
                      Is it me, or does Beckett tend to act a lot like a jealous girlfriend whenever other women show any interest in Castle and Castle seems to act more like he's sizing up her boyfriends to figure out how he can win her back from them?

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I loved how they intercut the scenes with Castle and his mom, and Beckett and her therapist.

Spoiler:
                        Yeah, that worked really well. In the end, Serena told Castle she couldn't invite him back to her hotel. And Beckett ended up wondering why Castle didn't ask Serena out.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                          Spoiler:

I'm not sure though that I like the teasing she's doing. The bit about modelling nude. Seems kind of mean to be dropping all these bits she knows is going to get to him when she's told him specifically she's not ready.
                          Yes, she indicated she's not ready for the relationship. But it would seem odd to take that huge step back and go back to practical strangers. She's always enjoyed winding him up even when they were with various other people. Plus, it could simply be an "I'm still interested, if not ready" thing.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I found the latest ep funny at times but not exactly what I would call good. *ducks flying tomatoes* There was something about the whole thing that, while interesting, also put me off the ep. Not sure what it is though.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Not seen the ep yet.
                              sigpic

Comment

It's on the ABC website.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X