"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I don't know what's so wrong with ma'am *shrugs* If guys want to be jackasses about the use of ma'am that's their problem

Guess I'll always find it weird hearing a woman being called sir *shrugs* It's kinda distracting
    Hm.. Yeah that just seems normal to me. Who knows? We're all odd! In a good way *holds up hands in a peaceful gesture*

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      Hm.. Yeah that just seems normal to me. Who knows? We're all odd! In a good way *holds up hands in a peaceful gesture*
      I like being odd. Normal is so overrated
      sigpic

Comment

I like being odd. Normal is so overrated
        And boring
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          And boring
          You are correct there.
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I'm unique, just like everyone else...

What *is* normal, anyway? waxing philosophical here...

Comment

And boring
              Hear Hear!

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

S4 ep 4
                Spoiler:
                Oh yeah, but if they do do something I hope Jenny is ok. I'd hate to see Kevin go all emo. Someone on that show deserves a happy life.

And nope wasn't jkust you, when Beckett said she still didn't remember anything Castle looked at her a bit dubious. I think he suspects she's not telling the whole truth.

Spoiler:
                Personally I think they should put the case to bed by the end of this season, or at the beginning of the next at the latest. I think it's just about went on long enough now. It's time to move forward.
                Spoiler:
                Glad to know I'm not going crazy. I just hesitate sometimes mentioning those kinds of things because normally I'm very bad at reading people.

I really like your timetable for solving her mom's case.

Edit: I forgot to add this earlier but I also don't want anything to happen to Jenny. I just figured that would be the best way to put some drama in the wedding episode we're supposed to get.
                Last edited by mandogater; 14 October 2011, 08:59 PM.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Tonight is German Castle night Law & Murder
                  sigpic

Comment

Tonight is German Castle night Law & Murder
                    Which one's that again??

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      Which one's that again??
                      From season three, I think.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's from S3. Now you know why I didn't want to wait untill it's aired here

Btw, I think they did a good job with the translation (all things in German TV are dubbed), I've seen, or better heard worse translations or even wrong ones.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Glad to know I'm not going crazy. I just hesitate sometimes mentioning those kinds of things because normally I'm very bad at reading people.

I really like your timetable for solving her mom's case.

Edit: I forgot to add this earlier but I also don't want anything to happen to Jenny. I just figured that would be the best way to put some drama in the wedding episode we're supposed to get.
                          Season 4
                          Spoiler:
                          You shouldn't hesitate to post your thoughts. Everyone's opinion counts, some will agree and some will disagree but it doesn't make your opinion any less valuable than anyone else's

Yeah some drama at the wedding might be good, it wouldn't be good for the couple though Could be fun too
                          sigpic

Comment

Season 4
                            Spoiler:
                            You shouldn't hesitate to post your thoughts. Everyone's opinion counts, some will agree and some will disagree but it doesn't make your opinion any less valuable than anyone else's

Yeah some drama at the wedding might be good, it wouldn't be good for the couple though Could be fun too
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't hesitate to post my thoughts that often. It's just that when it comes to reading people in real life, I always read too much into things I shouldn't and not enough into anything I should, especially with women. Since that weakness has already cost me a job, I tend not to trust my instints much at all with people.

Guess we'll have to wait and see how they play the wedding episode. Anybody hear when it's supossed to run in the season?

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Perhaps a wedding mid season?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Perhaps a wedding mid season?
                                Spoiler:
                                Ya that could be made into a really interesting mid-season two parter, couldn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X