The Big Bang Theory - Discussion & Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HorizonSurfer View Post
    Poor Leonard. He just couldn't not say something.

Still easily the best sitcom hands down.
    I thought that was hilarious. He was so close to living his fantasy and blew it at the last second.

Its funny about the subtle things the show brings out. The way Sheldon likes Leonard mom a lot more then his own mother and vice versa. Especially at those younger age I found that a person tends to find their friend's parents a lot more interesting then their own. So I liked how Sheldon and Leonard were jealous of each other on the parents they got
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Glau guest stars in 'Big Bang Theory'

Thursday, February 12 2009, 2:15pm EST

By Lara Martin
      Glau guest stars in 'Big Bang Theory'

Rex Features

Summer Glau will reportedly be making a guest appearance in The Big Bang Theory.

The Sarah Connors Chronicles actress will star as herself in an episode to be aired March 9, according to Entertainment Weekly.

Leonard (Jonny Galecki) and Sheldon (Jim Parsons) will encounter their favourite sci-fi actress in a train en route to San Francisco, but end up arguing over who should approach her.

http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/a1465...ng-theory.html

I'm going to fangirl for a second here.

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!

...ahem...
      sigpic

Comment

Oh thats going to be hilarious and not only because I find Summer thunkable
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Oh thats going to be hilarious and not only because I find Summer thunkable
          I think everyone finds Summer Glau thunkable, straight or otherwise.
          sigpic

Comment

I think thats stretching it. We can all admit that she is physically attractive but when it comes to thunking a character we all respond to different traits
            Jelgate is right

Comment

that has the potential to be hysterical

I love when they play up fandom stuff cause it's something i can identify with
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

The geek in me couldn't help but laugh at the Stargate reference in last night's episode.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

and tried to figure out which eps they were talkinga bout.....but i have an idea that it was a star trek eps, not stargate

sigpic

Comment

Neither could I. I racked my brain about episodes on Greek culture and a tactical retreat and I just can't think of an episode with those two together. Their are only a few episodes on SG1 with Greek culture.
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

there was the classic trek one however with the greek god and kirk & co running ....err retreating

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                        wrong.

its fantastic.
                        last night's episode was great. guitar hero opening was great too.

leonard = epic fail.
                        so close, yet, epic fail.
                        It's the laughing, particularly, that annoys me. If it wasn't a sitcom, i.e. no audience required to laugh hysterically at every single thing, I might like it better.
                        sigpic
                        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Great show , but i am a little confused,

how comes Sheldon always tries to help Lenard get a girl and he does not get one for himself ? then i read somewhere that Sheldon maybe Autistic or have OCPD or mix between the two
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Sheldon does not see the point in procreating beyond the obvious biological need.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdZUGFdg2B8

Comment

Originally posted by redfox000 View Post
                                o.O I don't know what episode they're referring to, considering they're discussing tactical maneuvers in relation to a Greek-like culture...
                                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                                X