The Big Bang Theory - Discussion & Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
    I caught the episode with Sheldon's sister the other day.
    It was a great episode.
    "Eat this cheese without farting and you can sleep with my sister."
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Big Bang Theory upcoming guest star

Not mentioning name here in case it's a spoiler some don't want. If so, it also says the name in the link address, so don't hold your cursor over it either.
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Howard tryig to save the day by eating the candy bar and swellin up.
        That ep was hysterical.
        also Sheldon selling stuff in the computer store
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

There's even a more fun guest the week before.

Spoiler:
          leonard nimoy is spock in a dream of sheldon's. Might only be a voice over, not sure, but he shot his stuff last week and it'll air march 29
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Bazinga
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

I’m a big TBBT fan, it’s one of my favorite shows and one of the few shows that is still hilarious after 5 seasons. I do love Sheldon, he is the kind of guy that if you knew him in real life you would most likely have punched him by now but onscreen it has it’s own charm and works great (I guess it’s a similar thing with like SGAs McKay, maybe it’s a genius thing, especially if they are very aware themselves that they are quite smart). Sheldon is a bit different though since it’s comedy show he is supposed to be more exaggerating and more out there. I love the episode when Penny got him Lenord Nimroy’s napkin and he actually got so overwhelmed that he forgot all about his fear of other humans and their germs and hugged her.

From “The Jiminy Conjecture”
              Sheldon: Howard, you know me to be a very smart man. Don't you think that if I were wrong, I'd know it?

I’m really looking forward to seeing the episode with Stephen Hawking, I wonder how they are going to do that.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                I love the episode when Penny got him Lenord Nimroy’s napkin and he actually got so overwhelmed that he forgot all about his fear of other humans and their germs and hugged her.

I like that episode too. My favorites are the ones where Christine Baranski plays Leonard's mother. BTW, I think McKay was a lot more irritating than Sheldon - which is saying a lot.

sigpic
                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
                  I like that episode too. My favorites are the ones where Christine Baranski plays Leonard's mother. BTW, I think McKay was a lot more irritating than Sheldon - which is saying a lot.
                  I love those episodes too, and the scenes between her and Sheldon are great.
                  It’s funny, my brother thinks that it’s the complete opposite of that; he said that he would rather spend time around McKay than Sheldon. Well either way, I love them both, though I can’t picture them in the same room together, and if they ever were, I’d book a flight to the other side of the planet.
                  sigpic

Comment

Big Bang Theory night tomorrow at 8 on E4 for UKers, don't forget!

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                      Big Bang Theory night tomorrow at 8 on E4 for UKers, don't forget!
                      I haven't forgotten... I've actually set my Sky+ Box to record the whole evening.
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I liked tonight's episode! I thought it was better than one with Leonard Nimoy.

sigpic
                        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Can I ask our friends in the states to put any spoilers in the spoiler tags please.
                          Because we in the UK are a couple of weeks behind what you seen across the pond.

I've also heard that TBBT has been renewed for another few seasons.
                          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                          To thy own self... Be true
                          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

yeah, i think we have 3 more years guaranteed.

they love the show, it even beats american idol, something no other show has managed to do
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              yeah, i think we have 3 more years guaranteed.

they love the show, it even beats american idol, something no other show has managed to do
                              that always makes me very happy
                              sigpic
                              The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                                Can I ask our friends in the states to put any spoilers in the spoiler tags please.
                                Because we in the UK are a couple of weeks behind what you seen across the pond.

I've also heard that TBBT has been renewed for another few seasons.
                                move to america

Comment

Working...
                                X