• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was excellent!
    Funny as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
      Hey everybody, check out this Prison Break spoof. It's pretty funny.

http://www.ggcmedia.com/features.php?display=prison1

I see this the other day, but lost the link. It's one of the best spoofs I've seen for some time.
      __

__

Comment

Ok, so I'm sitting at a computer in my local public library, chuckling away at the Prison Break spoof - meanwhile people at other computers are giving me the "What the hell's his problem?" look.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
          Ok, so I'm sitting at a computer in my local public library, chuckling away at the Prison Break spoof - meanwhile people at other computers are giving me the "What the hell's his problem?" look.
          LOL, my roommate thought I was having a psychotic episode. I kept saying through gasps of laughter, "She glued her head to the table!" After that he slowly backed out of the room.
          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

It's like I keep saying, all the so-called "normal" people don't know what they're missing.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

It's like I keep saying, all the so-called "normal" people don't know what they're missing.
              Yup! no idea at all!

*licks stain from floor*

Comment

One thing that bothered me about the ep where Lincoln's wife was killed by the Creepy Secret Service Guys, was the business of the neigbour whacking one of them with a baseball bat.

Now, maybe this is just me, but - if I saw a man with a gun threatening a neighbour's kid, I would not just hit him once then tell the kid to run, thereby giving the bad guy a chance to go for his gun.
                I'd hit him again. And again. And again. And quite possibly kick him in the nuts once or twice for good measure.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
                  from the latest episode i had the feeling that
                  Spoiler:
                  linc's dad was a spy or sumthing coz the company lady recognised him in the video

what do you all think?
                  Speculation comment, not really spoilery, but since it's in response to a spoiler...
                  Spoiler:
                  It makes me wonder just how or why Linc was picked to be set up for the murder that's for sure!
                  It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

One thing that bothered me about the ep where Lincoln's wife was killed by the Creepy Secret Service Guys, was the business of the neigbour whacking one of them with a baseball bat.

Now, maybe this is just me, but - if I saw a man with a gun threatening a neighbour's kid, I would not just hit him once then tell the kid to run, thereby giving the bad guy a chance to go for his gun.
                    I'd hit him again. And again. And again. And quite possibly kick him in the nuts once or twice for good measure.
                    that wasn't a neighbour that was the stepfather

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                      Speculation comment, not really spoilery, but since it's in response to a spoiler...
                      Spoiler:
                      It makes me wonder just how or why Linc was picked to be set up for the murder that's for sure!
                      That thought crossed my mind as well!

Comment

that wasn't a neighbour that was the stepfather
                        My mistake. Blame it on crappy TV reception.

But my point remains valid.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                          Hey everybody, check out this Prison Break spoof. It's pretty funny.

http://www.ggcmedia.com/features.php?display=prison1

OMG!!! I can't decide what part is funnier... Fly Away, Jean-Luc Picard, or The Fonz!!
                          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

My mistake. Blame it on crappy TV reception.

But my point remains valid.
                            Isn't that what they always do on tv? Knock the guy down / unconcious then run away (or in this case, yell for someone else to run away) instead of 'finishing' the job as it were.
                            Standard operating procedure.

Comment

Isn't that what they always do on tv? Knock the guy down / unconcious then run away (or in this case, yell for someone else to run away) instead of 'finishing' the job as it were.
                              Standard operating procedure.
                              Stupid operating procedure more like.
                              sigpic

Comment

One thing that bothered me about the ep where Lincoln's ex-wife was killed by the Creepy Secret Service Guys, was the business of the stepdad whacking one of them with a baseball bat.

Now, maybe this is just me, but - if I saw a man with a gun threatening my stepson, I would not just hit him once then tell the kid to run, thereby giving the bad guy a chance to go for his gun.
                                LOL, I was thinking the same thing! I really hated that guy until this scene...at least he tried.

Anyone else wonder what happened to that photo LJ took of Agent Kellerman in this scene? Surely it will come in handy eventually, but we've yet to seen it again.
                                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X