X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Tyler
    Episode 115 was awesome!
    Spoiler:
    I was hoping for a more dramatic reason for the execution to be postponed, but suppose this made the most sense. It adds the mystery of who is this anonymous source of evidence, and is it Linc's dad?!

As for Sara's discovery...
    Spoiler:
    I think she is going to suspect a guard...maybe even Bellick! Remember how she totally did not believe him after the "toe-chopping" incident when Bellick blithly dismissed it as an accident? He's a complete tool and I hate him.

Such a great show! I'm definitely living episode to episode!

Does anyone else have any predictions/speculation?
    This was an awesome episode!
    Spoiler:
    His scream as the shirt was pulled away was horrible, I so wanted to cry. It would be great if Bellick got what was coming to him and he was blamed for the burning. I bet though that some other guard will be blamed but Bellick will know he didn't do anything so he'll have more to piece together towards what's up. I'm glad they wrapped up the execution scene quickly, we knew he wasn't going to get zapped so there was no need to drag it out more. I'm very interested in how they're going to play the dad role, it makes for an interesting twist.
    It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
      This was an awesome episode!
      Spoiler:
      It would be great if Bellick got what was coming to him and he was blamed for the burning. I bet though that some other guard will be blamed but Bellick will know he didn't do anything so he'll have more to piece together towards what's up.
      Actually, I accidentally stumbled upon a small spoiler for episode 117 that sheds some light on this question...but also gives us more questions.
      Spoiler:
      Apparently Michael gets thrown in the SHU for not "naming names." I think the name he's not naming is the person who burned him. I figure Pope thinks it was a guard and is willing to go to great lengths to get the info out of Micheal...enough to throw a big wrench in the escape plan.
      Here is another small spoiler for 117 and my speculation about what it means...
      Spoiler:
      According to what I read, Linc is concerned for Michael's sanity...that's all it said. My speculation is that...[spoilersold] Michael is actually faking a mental illness so that he can get out of the SHU and into the "whack shack." Since he can't get out of the SHU by naming names he can't name (because the name is his own), the only way to get to the Psych Ward is to be crazy. This leaves getting everyone else to the Psych Ward up to Sucre and the rest of the gang. Presumably they would pick up Michael on the way, snag Haywire's drawings of Michael's tattoo, and head out through the pipes.[/spoilersold]
      I know it sounds crazy, and I have no idea how they would pull it off, but that's my theory.
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Great speculation, sounds good to me! Now how do we fit Sara into all this? I got to get me a couple more angst filled looks!

Comment

According to Prison Break - Online, "Prison Break" has been renewed for a second season!

Beware minor spoilers...
          http://www.prisonbreak-online.com/news/032806.shtml

Comment

So what does Prison Break-fans call themselves? Prisoners, breakers, escapees?

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
              Hmmm...maybe Inmates? How about just "Scofield." I'm a "Scofield"...hmmm? Maybe.

Comment

It's good to hear Prison Break has been picked up for a second season. I'm glad it has.
                __

__

Comment

I can't believe I've only just found this thread. Prison Break is an amazing piece of television.

Was I the only one who had an "Oh - my - f**king - God!" moment when the Mysterious Woman Who Pulls The Strings was revealed to be the Vice President?

Anyway, given all the twists and turns and so on, are we 100% certain that "Fibonacci" referred to is is a person and not something else? I seem to recall that a fibonacci sequence is some sort of mathematical progression.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                    Well given that I'm a Deputy Sheriff, I don't really like any of those names... How about I'm just a Prison Break Fan?

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                      I can't believe I've only just found this thread. Prison Break is an amazing piece of television.

Was I the only one who had an "Oh - my - f**king - God!" moment when the Mysterious Woman Who Pulls The Strings was revealed to be the Vice President?

Anyway, given all the twists and turns and so on, are we 100% certain that "Fibonacci" referred to is is a person and not something else? I seem to recall that a fibonacci sequence is some sort of mathematical progression.

Don't worry, you weren't the only one that was shocked to see the unveiling of the Vice President being behind a lot of the happenings. I was completely surprised by it all. As for Fabonacci, yes, he is a person. Not a mathematical progresion.
                      __

__

Comment

Welcome to our thread! Prison Break kicks some serious butt!
                        I know! The scenes with her were so creepy because it looked like she was just someone's mom/housewife but she's was ordering people to be killed.
                        LOL, I'm not sure what episode you're on, but we are definitely sure who Fibonacci is.

Comment

from the latest episode i had the feeling that
                          Spoiler:
                          linc's dad was a spy or sumthing coz the company lady recognised him in the video

what do you all think?

Comment

Hey everybody, check out this Prison Break spoof. It's pretty funny.

http://www.ggcmedia.com/features.php?display=prison1

Comment

nice ~~

Comment

I like the part where the guy's water breaks, LOL. And Linda's head glued to the table...I thought the same thing when I watch the pilot!

Comment

Working...
                                X