Bones - Starring David Boreanaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
    I totally agree. I would have much preferred that they resurrect - no pun intended - the Gravedigger storyline. I watched that ep again just the other night and it's so incredibly good. I can even ignore the yucky Booth/Cam stuff because it's so terribly obvious that Booth loves Bones. <g> And, of course, we get the wonders of Angela/Jack and the rest of the team working together to find them.

Spoiler:
    The Gormogon story was so full of holes, I could have driven a flatbed through it. They should have just dropped it instead of having it end as badly as it did. Two seconds to catching the big villain of the season? And then making one of the sweetest characters - also no pun intended - into a villain just rotted.
    I thought the Gravedigger storyline had a LOT of potential, I hope to see it come back! I love that episode! I would have rather them tie up that storyline then to have...

Spoiler:
    ZACK be Gormagon's apprentice!

Comment

Throwing in some piccies

sigpic

Comment

Ooh stripy socks!

Comment

I thought that was totally cute!

I almost forgot! New book coming in August! Yay! It's called Devil Bones.

sigpic

Comment

Resurrecting this thread due to a new season of Bones in less than 2 weeks.
            Here is a link to spoiler info about the season 4 premiere that was shot in London along with three video clips. Bones E!Online link
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
              Resurrecting this thread due to a new season of Bones in less than 2 weeks.
              Here is a link to spoiler info about the season 4 premiere that was shot in London along with three video clips. Bones E!Online link
              Thanks for posting the link! Can't wait for the new eps! Finally...
              sigpic

Comment

Those clips are fantastic... always love seeing the Americans take on what us Brits are like

Shame its not set entirely in Oxford though... Bones does Morse/ Lewis would be awesome
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Here is a Link to a site that has some promo photos for the episode (The Man in the Outhouse) to air the week after the premiere. Unfortunately for me, there are no pics of Jill Wagner who is guest starring in this episode. I hope she is in the "next week on" video clip at the end of the season 4 premiere.
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG THERES A BONES THREAD **dies of happiness!!!**

I'm ok

really!!
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                      Here is a Link to a site that has some promo photos for the episode (The Man in the Outhouse) to air the week after the premiere. Unfortunately for me, there are no pics of Jill Wagner who is guest starring in this episode. I hope she is in the "next week on" video clip at the end of the season 4 premiere.
                      Jill Wager? On Bones? *cringes*

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                        Jill Wager? On Bones? *cringes*
                        $5 bucks says Booth flirts with her.
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                          sigpic

Comment

Since when does Booth not flirt with cute females? He's the Bones version of Sheppard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
                              I totally agree!

I mean Sweets was good at the beginning but now he's always busy with his psychological crap every chance he gets. It's Bones! Not Oprah!
                              So you're saying this show doesn't need a psychologist/profiler?

I happen to like Sweets, though at first I didn't. I thought he was Gormogon.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC
                              Since when does Booth not flirt with cute females? He's the Bones version of Sheppard!!!
                              And I bet he'll be shot down, just like Sheppard.
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

And I bet he'll be shot down, just like Sheppard.
                                I TOTALY don't doubt that!!! Hey, he'll deserve it!!!

Oh, I read somewhere that B and B get n*kked the season!!

**mind goes right back in the gutter**

Comment

Working...
                                X