X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
    This might sound bizarre, but if
    Spoiler:
    two people from *our* team have to die, it might be interesting if it was Jack and Angela. Going off into the great beyond together. (Then they can bring them back in a few episodes, relocated as government witnesses. <g>)

But seriously,
    Spoiler:
    I could definitely do without Sweet, and Cam, while soooo much better than last year, is still somebody I wouldn't mind seeing gone.

And on another topic, tonight's episode was simply AMAZING!! Loved-every-minute, sat-on-the-edge-of-my-seat, want-to-back-it-up-and-play-it-again AMAZING.
    Awesome ep tonight. Except for the technical difficulties that kept screwing up the dialogue. I loved the scene where Booth and Bones were sitting on the bench talking to Sweets. EXACTLY why I want Sweets to stay on the show. The scenes between the three of them are fantastic.

I'm presuming that next week will be the season finale and the gormagon storyline will be wrapped up then?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      Awesome ep tonight. Except for the technical difficulties that kept screwing up the dialogue. I loved the scene where Booth and Bones were sitting on the bench talking to Sweets. EXACTLY why I want Sweets to stay on the show. The scenes between the three of them are fantastic.

I'm presuming that next week will be the season finale and the gormagon storyline will be wrapped up then?
      There are seventeen episodes this season and tonights was number thirteen so there are fou episodes left.=)
      sigpic
      thanks Stef
      Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
        There are seventeen episodes this season and tonights was number thirteen so there are fou episodes left.=)
        We're both wrong!

There are two eps left, the finale is on the 19th.

Handy finale chart

Comment

We're both wrong!

There are two eps left, the finale is on the 19th.

Handy finale chart
          Curious. I have casting sides for three episodes. Wanna Be in the Weeds, The Pain in the Heart, and The Finger in the Nest. How odd.
          sigpic
          thanks Stef
          Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Curious. I have casting sides for three episodes. Wanna Be in the Weeds, The Pain in the Heart, and The Finger in the Nest. How odd.
            I thought that there are 2 episodes left aswell... Hmm seems like we gotta see about that...

About last night: PLAIN AWESOME I love Sweets! I wanna read this book of his
            sigpic

Comment

Perhaps they dropped one? Or it's the first ep for next season? They must start filming relatively soon (definitely before all the other shows) if they're going to both premiere in August and film a two hour ep in England.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                I thought that there are 2 episodes left aswell... Hmm seems like we gotta see about that...

I just adore him, especially in the courtroom using his un-professional words. Is the character supposed to be Canadian? Given that he said he was at the University of Toronto? Seems an odd choice for an American genius character.

Comment

I just adore him, especially in the courtroom using his un-professional words. Is the character supposed to be Canadian? Given that he said he was at the University of Toronto? Seems an odd choice for an American genius character.
                  "Is he capable of murder?" - "Like totally!"
                  I dunno where Sweets is from. But he's totally cute in some way Plus, he makes Bones and Booth realize a lot of things

Does anyone have a link to next week's preview? I'd really like to see what's up next...
                  sigpic

Comment

Any of the roles for a female in her late-20's early-30s that could be a role that Jill Wagner shot last week?

Perhaps they dropped one? Or it's the first ep for next season? They must start filming relatively soon (definitely before all the other shows) if they're going to both premiere in August and film a two hour ep in England.
                    There is a video interview with one of the actors on TVguide.com in which he says they are filming 8 new episodes after the writer's strike, but six will be for next season. The producers are using the season 3 contracts to shoot these eps this season, but won't show them until next season.
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                      Any of the roles for a female in her late-20's early-30s that could be a role that Jill Wagner shot last week?

There is a video interview with one of the actors on TVguide.com in which he says they are filming 8 new episodes after the writer's strike, but six will be for next season. The producers are using the season 3 contracts to shoot these eps this season, but won't show them until next season.
                      Thank you for the clarification!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                        Ahha- thanks for the clarification.

"Is he capable of murder?" - "Like totally!"
                        I dunno where Sweets is from. But he's totally cute in some way Plus, he makes Bones and Booth realize a lot of things

Does anyone have a link to next week's preview? I'd really like to see what's up next...
                        That line was followed by uproarious laughter in my house. We all love Sweets.

But the show just plain does humour well- that bit at the beginning with Booth's comments about the carpet and Bones laughing.

Sorry no link- I don't really want to see it anyway.

I also read over at AA that
                        Spoiler:
                        There will not be two deaths- but two casualties. One of which will be a death.

Comment

Ahha- thanks for the clarification.

That line was followed by uproarious laughter in my house. We all love Sweets.

But the show just plain does humour well- that bit at the beginning with Booth's comments about the carpet and Bones laughing.

Sorry no link- I don't really want to see it anyway.

I also read over at AA that
                          Spoiler:
                          There will not be two deaths- but two casualties. One of which will be a death.
                          The carpet scene FTW "I didn't know she can laugh like that"

Hmmm I'm not sure that sounds better
                          sigpic

Comment

The carpet scene FTW "I didn't know she can laugh like that"

Hmmm I'm not sure that sounds better
                            Ms. Prosecuting Attorney needs to be on this show more. I love her. What's her name again?

Comment

Ms. Prosecuting Attorney needs to be on this show more. I love her. What's her name again?
                              Her name's Caroline. She's awesome! Isn't she married to the defending attorney?
                              sigpic

Comment

Her name's Caroline. She's awesome! Isn't she married to the defending attorney?
                                Caroline! That's it! I thought they were divorced but I can't remember which ep that was mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                                X