Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quite a few are coming back in april. ncis, the law and orders, the csi's to name a few

ooh, big bang theory - a guilty pleasure

Ones i know aren't coming back THIS SEASON are heroes and a couple others

moonlight is back in april, but hasn't been renewed yet
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Don't forget - NCIS starts airing new episodes again this coming Tuesday, April 8th.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        Don't forget - NCIS starts airing new episodes again this coming Tuesday, April 8th.
        Ooh, great! Thanks. I've missed having Michael Weatherly on my screen

Comment

MAJOR new spoiler for NCIS from TVGuide's Ausiello:

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...37033&start=15

My comment on the spoiler:

Spoiler:
          Urghh. Seems like this happened when Kate was killed off. We knew someone was dying but didn't know who until that last shot. We don't know how this castmember is leaving of course. It could be any number of things.

I'm pretty sure it's not Gibbs. I doubt Mark Harmon would turn around and leave after winning the showdown with DB. That leaves....everyone else.

Personally, I really hope it's Jenny. Her character has never really worked for me. And maybe the "shocking twist" is that she did have something to do with La Grenouille's death. Plot specific spoilers:
          Spoiler:
          Spoilerfix.com says that La Grenouille's body will turn up in the April 22 episode, and that the team will be put under investigation for his death. (Other episodes spoilers are at the link)

It also wouldn't break my heart if it were Ziva. Not that I dislike her, but I'm not as attached as I am to the rest. And I've been having a few issues with Ziva lately, mainly since her crush on Tony emerged. I didn't mind their banter and flirting, but she started acting a little bit strange IMO since finding out about Jeanne, following him around, always wanting to know where he was and and what he was doing, and especially with that scene
          Spoiler:
          of following him into the restroom. I never could figure out why Gibbs didn't collar her and tell her to back off and leave Tony alone.

Don't forget, a new episode of NCIS airs tonight/tomorrow (depending on your time zone).
          Last edited by Killdeer; 07 April 2008, 08:19 PM.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

I was surfing around looking for something else and I ran across this older interview with Michael Weatherly - some of you may have seen it before. It's dated February 27, 2007. No spoilers - Michael just talks about his character and how he's developed him, and getting into the show and everything. It's pretty interesting.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/rant.aspx?id=20070227
            - Life after Stargate -
            sigpic

Comment

Did anyone see NCIS last night? I thought the opening scene was hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                Did anyone see NCIS last night? I thought the opening scene was hilarious
                It was indeed. Lots of good moments in last night's ep. Developments at the end had me worried, although not half as terrified as I was at the beginning of the breadcrumb trail.

Comment

Hmm. I was too focused on the Tony/Ziva subplot

Spoiler:
                  I loved how quickly he had to make it look like he was innocent at the end

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                    It was indeed. Lots of good moments in last night's ep. Developments at the end had me worried, although not half as terrified as I was at the beginning of the breadcrumb trail.
                    That particular trail kind of annoyed me.

Spoiler:
                    I can see why Ducky, being a doctor, might try to diagnose himself, but why on Earth would Jenny go to Ducky if she's trying to keep whatever she has a secret? Especially if Ducky has to have Abby run some of the tests. Of course everyone is going to find out! But, if she went to a regular doctor, no one would know until she wants to tell. I know it was all done for dramatic purposes, but that's what annoys me.

Other than that, though, I quite enjoyed the episode. Hubby even laughed out loud near the beginning at one of Tony's comments. (Hubby really, really doesn't like that show but sometimes he enjoys sitting next to me making fun of it.)

Comment

Right before the big reveal I had an even more horrifying thought...
                      Spoiler:
                      That it was Gibbs and that Ducky had noticed something that had made him want to surreptitiously check up on him. Particularly since I'm pretty sure Gibbs also falls into the category of people Ducky would risk his neck for and it might have added some context for the bathroom scene at the beginning, which I thought seemed a bit random and "where is this leading?" I guess sometimes a potty break is just a potty break.

Comment

I was thinking that too, but then I wondered
                        Spoiler:
                        how the hell Ducky would get Gibbs's blood without him noticing

Comment

True enough. LOL! But the heart-stopping moment of panic didn't last long enough for rational thought to filter through and point out the obvious.

Comment

one thought occurred to me...since Ducky didn't respond to Gibbs' inquiry
                            Spoiler:
                            could jenny have sent blood in regards to her father... that could explain why she would go to Ducky and not any ole Dr
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Maybe,
                              Spoiler:
                              but Ducky was looking at and hiding some sort of brain scans or something, too. You're right though, I suppose it isn't necessarily Jenny.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                                one thought occurred to me...since Ducky didn't respond to Gibbs' inquiry
                                Spoiler:
                                could jenny have sent blood in regards to her father... that could explain why she would go to Ducky and not any ole Dr
                                That's what I was thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X