Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, *now* I'm scared.

Comment

Wildly off topic.

I have PMS and a handgun.

Any questions?

A sign I used to hang at the entrance to my cubicle when it was one of THOSE days.
      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
      sigpic

Comment

I'm suddenly reminded of a Mal from Firefly quote.

"I'm lost, I'm angry and I'm armed."

...We should get back on topic soon

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
          I'm suddenly reminded of a Mal from Firefly quote.

"I'm lost, I'm angry and I'm armed."

...We should get back on topic soon
          Nah. It's Tame's fault we're off topic anyway - so she'd have to mod herself!
          sigpic

Comment

Not to bring this somewhat back on topic, but I had a bad dream last night that my mother, of all people, spoiled the finale for me. I actually woke up whimpering, although part of that could have been cold induced. Anyway, we were watching the ep and there was a scene where I think Tony was flipping cards onto everyone's desks. Ziva's, I think, was a 7 of clubs and McGee's was a 4 of diamonds (or it may have been McGee with the flipping and Tony on the receiving end). I was trying to remember card lore beyond "aces & eights" being the dead man's hand and spades (or the ace of spades) being Death when they showed us the card on Gibbs's desk. I think it was a 100 of diamonds or something ridiculous like that and there were some kind of stats at the bottom. I was trying to puzzle it out and wondering aloud if the weirdness of the card meant Gibbs was going to die. My mom informed me that he was. I was horrified and explained to her how cautiously I'd avoided the spoilers- not reading articles, skipping spoiler tags, even not reading this thread for a bit- only to have HER ruin it for me with 20 minutes left in the ep. Her defence was, "Well, so-and-so told me, so I figured you knew." *headdesk* I kept trying to rationalize it away. I mean, they CAN'T kill Gibbs, right? Not after everything that's happened. He's the center of the show! It had to be misinformation, right? And that's when I woke up.

Ugh. Why can I never have NICE dreams??
            Last edited by ShadowMaat; 10 May 2008, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Well, after tonight's episode:

Spoiler:
              I definitely think Jenny is a goner. There's got to be a reason that Lauren Holly has made only minimal appearances since the show's returned. I'm not convinced yet that she's the only one leaving however.

I kind of like the new director guy. If Jenny does leave, I hope he stays.

Palmer was great! I thought he was a dead man though. I kept thinking - wow - Jimmy's actually not annoying me this episode, and they're going to kill him off. But they didn't.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Jimmy's kinda cute. Never noticed that before. Like him better without the glasses, though. Good ep.
                Spoiler:
                Nice to see the spotlight on a minor character. Or at least not one of the main ones. LOVED the picture perfect description... of the guy who serves him espresso. LOL! Poor Jimmy.

As for the previews for next week... things are not looking good, are they?
                Spoiler:
                I'm still keeping my fingers crossed on it being Jenny, but if there are MULTIPLE casualties... Wow, I dunno. I'm hoping that Abby, at least, will be safe, but even that bit of the preview could have been misleading. Ducky's comment tonight about never realizing how valuable someone is until they aren't there struck me as very ominous.

TWO HOUR FINALE! WOOT! Death and carnage not so woot, though.

Comment

Last night's ep:

Spoiler:
                  From the TV Guide blurb, I expected more than 1 attempt on Jimmy's life. That originally had me worried. Ducky and Jimmy are usually together.

I definitely like Jimmy better than what's her name, Germ girl.
                  He's got a 'thing' for shoes, eh? And the description of his coffee guy. LOL.

When he asked McGee how he coped with getting shot at, I was waiting to hear, "I went home and threw up." But, that's not macho. Probably true though.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that none of the 'lab people' will be involved in the shoot out from the preview.

Non-spoiler question. Ducky said that Jimmy is training to be a Medical Examiner. Does that mean he's already a doctor? Or is he in Med School?
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I loved the bit at the end.

Gibbs: What the hell were you doing, Palmer?!
                    Jimmy: I did not get out of the car.

Comment

as per next week

Spoiler:
                      just because 'there's already been one casualty' doesn't mean that the multiple casualties are all our guys.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed last night's episode.

Spoiler:
                        Jimmy's description of the aura of the man was hilarious. Man looked like he came out of a video game insteed of real life. Jimmy was able to remember his name via scrabble pieces. The new director was taking a hard stance on the guy. At least they all trusted him when he said the passport was taken.

I'm glad Jimmy isn't dead... but what happened to the Asian girl he likes? Haven't seen her in a while. Why wasn't she in this?
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Yes. I'm going to go with that theory. I like it much better than

Spoiler:
                          anyone of the main characters, barring Jenny will bite it
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

That got a laugh out of me, too.

Spoiler:
                            Gibbs (to Jimmy): NOW ... you've got something to write home about.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Yeah, That was brilliant!

Spoiler:
                              The hypnosis bit with Jimmy describing Ziva's and then Abby's shoes/boots was hilarious. As were the looks McGee's and Abby's faces. And when he described the guy he gets his coffee from! I LAMO! And his screaming while driving the car toward the guys truck! Priceless!!!Thank god he's still with us!
                              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 15 May 2008, 12:39 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

CBS has posted a "behind-the-scenes" vid for the finale. It's interesting.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/finales...play=true&cc=0

Spoiler:
                                I like how the guy says that last season was the "season of secrets", and this season was the season of answers. I also liked that he said every question will be answered by the end of the finale.

Personally, I didn't like the direction the show went during the whole "season of secrets" arc, and I'm going to be glad to get some resolution on everything (clean the mess up) and then move forward.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X