Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D'oh!..... God i knew i'd seen him somewhere......

How many episodes are left till the season finale?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Season Finale is a two parter (or more likely a three parter) which spins off the NCIS spin off. Legend Part 1 errors April 28th.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee
        How many episodes are left till the season finale?
        Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
        Season Finale is a two parter (or more likely a three parter) which spins off the NCIS spin off. Legend Part 1 errors April 28th.
        From what I gather, we have:

Legend Part 1
        Legend Part 2
        Semper Fidelis
        Aliyah

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
          Spoilers for episode airing 4/7
          Spoiler:
          However it's nice to know that Joe Faxon did indeed survive his encounter with the Aschen, although he seems a tad bitter, what with embezzling the government.
          Ha! That's where I'd seen him before - thanks.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

ooh, looks like the stinky stuff is gonna hit the fan in part 2 of legends

i gotta say

soooo called it with
            Spoiler:
            michael being part of the plot

can't wait until next week's
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Things are starting to heat up. I'm starting to smell an explosive finale.

I quite like the dynamic of the spin-off team so far:

Spoiler:
              I know we haven't seen an awful lot yet, but it looks like it can stand alone. A couple of the characters I liked straight off the bat.
              sigpic

Comment

I think they did a good job with casting the spin-off team too.

I do wonder what's up with
                Spoiler:
                Michael and what exactly he is to Ziva

Next week episode should be really good, and the final two of the season as well as the aftermath of this two parter plays out.
                sigpic

Comment

It was nice to
                  Spoiler:
                  Chris O'Donnel
                  on the show. I guess I should watch the show more often eh!! Spin-off??

Yes, yes, I have been bad in not watching the full season!!

Oh and about that Ziva thing someone mentioned earlier,
                  Spoiler:
                  last night in the elevator with Tony, it looks like she has a small bump growing, ahem, pregnant!

I liked the little bit at the end between Tony and Abby!! Oh my..
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

i think my biggest nit with the NCIS LA division

Spoiler:
                    that touch screen was bloody annoying. it screamed 'look, product placement, we're getting paid a lot to show off this tech, so let's focus on it'

annoying

imho, pimping the tech shouldn't override developing the characters
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I agree.
                      Spoiler:
                      The touch screen was a little too 'Minority Report' for me. At least McGee loved it though.

In other news, Chris O'Donnell ROCKS.

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                        Things are starting to heat up. I'm starting to smell an explosive finale.

I quite like the dynamic of the spin-off team so far:

Spoiler:
                        I know we haven't seen an awful lot yet, but it looks like it can stand alone. A couple of the characters I liked straight off the bat.
                        No real spoilers just comments
                        Spoiler:
                        I was really impressed by the writing/acting of the spin off characters. So many times in a new series, for the first few episodes, the characters come off as two dimentional, stilted. Like the character didn't really have depth. The spin off characters last night felt like they had had lives for as long as we've known Gibbs and Co. Not just a few months.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          i think my biggest nit with the NCIS LA division

Spoiler:
                          that touch screen was bloody annoying. it screamed 'look, product placement, we're getting paid a lot to show off this tech, so let's focus on it'

annoying

imho, pimping the tech shouldn't override developing the characters
                          I actually liked the
                          Spoiler:
                          touchscreen. Thought is was really cool and loved McGee's reaction to it, and like McGee, hubs and I both had a total geek moment.

I do think that it's a fact of life that we're going to see more and more blatant product placements, as DVR watching becomes more and more prominent. Just a sign of the times.
                          sigpic

Comment

I loved the...

Spoiler:
                            Touchscreen set up as well.... I also quite liked how the flashy high tech OSP was inside a cruddy run down building. Nice cover.

Surprised that Tony hadn't been told about Ziva's injuries between the seasons..... and his last scenes with both Abby and Ziva were surprisingly heavy. I knew there would be tension...but DAMN!

Part of me cannot wait to see how this all plays out... but i've heard some things that make me think they're going to do something a lot of fans might not like.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I loved
                              Spoiler:
                              how hurt Tony looked when Ziva lied to him. I know it's mean but they've always had a banter going and it's good to see some heavy drama between the two of them. I like it when Tony's not a clown all the time.

Speaking of comedy, the 'eager platypus' line was one of my favourite Ziva-isms

Comment

Surprise, surprise, I'm confused again.

Why did Abby say to Gibbs:
                                Spoiler:
                                Last time you went to L.A. only one of you came back.

Was she referring to something we've seen on the show in the past or is this something they're going to tell us in the next episode or something with regards to the new people?

Comment

Working...
                                X