Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I've read, a lot of Trek fans thought Trekkie was an insult, so someone decided Trekker was better.

Comment

Originally posted by gnoel809 View Post
      From what I've read, a lot of Trek fans thought Trekkie was an insult, so someone decided Trekker was better.
      Oh... I see... I'm sticking to Trekkie.

A "trekker" in Dutch means something entirely different, and not something I want to be associated with.
      It's dialect for a floor-sweeper, the utensil not the person. Or also used to indicate the back half of a truck.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm glad NCIS has a good sense of humor ... in a recent episode Parker (Gary Cole) complained about having to do TPS reports. If you're not a fan of "Office Space" the reference wouldn't mean anything to you. It was S19E17 - Starting Over.

Comment

Behind here in the UK, the new season just started
          Spoiler:
          Gibbs final episodes

Comment

NCIS Universe's First-Ever 3-Way Crossover Event Set for January 2023

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

NCIS' First-Ever 3-Way Crossover Event Pushed Back — Get New Airdate

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Much better airdate... even though I'll have to wait a week longer now. Ah well, I can always fill the time rewatching Hawai'i.

Comment

Still wish they had NCIS: New Orleans on TV...
                  Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                  (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                    Still wish they had NCIS: New Orleans on TV...
                    Mmm... I really liked that cast as well, but Hawai'i has completely stolen my heart.

Comment

Just watched the rerun episode of NCIS: New Orleans where Dwayne Pride gets shot. It was a good show.

Comment

It bugged in the next episode with him being propped up with a chest wound. I remember shouting at the end how finally he's laying flat.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Watching the new epi Algun Dia tonight. It's a good one. Nick gets arrested for murder.

Comment

Working...
                          X