Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya'll!! Caf-Pow exists!!
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

How awesome is that?!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

The epicness of it is overwhelming!!
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Great episode tonight,

Spoiler:
          I enjoyed seeing Bob Newhart on the show, he was good!

Wonder who is the guy that Ziva is dating?

What is with the orange band on Gibb's arm?

And is Vance really gonna stay as director of NCIS or what?

I guess it kinda handy having a Ontario channel that is three hours ahead so I can watch the episodes a little earlier then my other times at 9pm and 10pm.
          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
          sigpic
          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Spoiler:
            Have TPTB given up on 'Tiva' ? can't work out what they're up to with this 'Miami Ray' arc Ziva has...it's too soon to do the Rifkin-betrayal thing again... so what is the end point for this?

Was Gibbs starting on a new boat?

Hope Vance doesn't leave... it'll be a waste of all the hints at him not being him...

What song was that at the end?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Do we need to spoiler discussion? The show has aired.

Spoiler:
              I realllly hope Vance leaves or they write him out. I've never liked the character.

I miss the lawyer chick but I like the Coast Guard one from last weeks episode. Gibbs needs a woman in his life, dangit!

I'm starting to think Ziva doesn't have a 'man'. She's just pulling their chain. Or this 'ray' is going to turn out to be something completely unexpected. Like a wounded vet or something.

The song was from Lady Antebellem I believe.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

It was... 'Hello World'

Comment

I loved Tony's line: In high school, no one can hear you scream.

I fear Vance has lost his Mojo.

And, dang, seeing Bob Newhart like that makes me feel really dang old! The fact that my kids had no idea who he was didn't help, either! (I'm glad they had him do the one-sided telephone thing, even though I had to explain it's significance to aforementioned kids....)

Comment

Spoiler for unaired episodes:

Spoiler:
                    By the looks of things, Tony's getting a new love interest!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Ex...S-1028244.aspx
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

feels like TPTB are...

Spoiler:
                      Moving away from Tiva atm.... which will p off a lot of the fanbase IMHO....

Comment

but you know, for me

Spoiler:
                        I'm fine if they move away from Tiva...simply because it's a ship that's doomed

that said, i hope the 'betrayer' aspect of boyfriends/girlfriends gets over played, so i hope this love interest isn't working an angle or the victim of some manipulations

For my tastes, less relationships, more cases please
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          I second this.
                          Cases are much more interesting than the relationship troubles
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            but you know, for me

Spoiler:
                            I'm fine if they move away from Tiva...simply because it's a ship that's doomed

that said, i hope the 'betrayer' aspect of boyfriends/girlfriends gets over played, so i hope this love interest isn't working an angle or the victim of some manipulations

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                            I second this.
                            Cases are much more interesting than the relationship troubles
                            Count me as a third for less relationships, more cases.

Spoiler:
                            I have nothing against Tony/Ziva; I like both characters(even though Tony does annoy me at times lol ) but I don't actually care if they get together or not(I'm not against it but I'm not necessarily for it either). I'm also hoping the whole new love intrest/romantic threat thing is just being overhyped in that article. I don't mind a new recurring agent as long as her purpose isn't to add romantic tension/drama for Tony and Ziva. So yeah, I personally want less relationship drama and more cases too.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm fourth for less relationships, more cases

Spoiler:
                              Though I think I'd like to see Tony in a relationship again...I didn't much like Jeanne, but the relationship made Tony grow up a little bit

And I hope this will take some of the attention away from Ziva's mystery man, because it sounds like a retread of season 6
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Not a bad last episode.... and as it contained Christina Cox.... it was more awesome than usual...

Next weeks one is VERY interesting...As shown by this spoilery link...

Comment

Working...
                                X