Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    Oh yeah. Gonna be a great night, NCIS, NCIS LA and Person of Interest.

I shall be glued to the set all night.
    Sounds like a great night, and it's gonna be!!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      I just recently started watcing Person of Interest, and have found myself hooked.
      OMG! Me too! I've seen all of the last season. Now I have to go back and watch the rest.

Comment

Seems that the producers haven't given up on the idea of a third NCIS:

http://www.deadline.com/2013/09/ncis...n-new-orleans/

It will be interesting to see if this backdoor pilot gets a better reception then NCIS: RED got.

Comment

New ep on tonight!!!

I thought RED had potential. It needed some ironing out, but it had potential.

New Orleans would be interesting. I read recently that NCIS was filmed about 45 minutes outside of LA. I would have thought sure that it was filmed on the East Coast somewhere. I wonder if the new one would also be filmed in LA or in New Orleans.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            I thought so as well.
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Wow! I'm not alone in that. I thought I was.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                New ep on tonight!!!

New Orleans would be interesting. I read recently that NCIS was filmed about 45 minutes outside of LA. I would have thought sure that it was filmed on the East Coast somewhere. I wonder if the new one would also be filmed in LA or in New Orleans.
                NCIS: New Orleans. That sounds cool.
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                  Seems that the producers haven't given up on the idea of a third NCIS:

http://www.deadline.com/2013/09/ncis...n-new-orleans/

It will be interesting to see if this backdoor pilot gets a better reception then NCIS: RED got.
                  I don't even remember that.

Comment

Interesting start to the new season, though I could have sworn that things ended last season with a different cliffhanger.

Comment

The first two episodes will show us how they got to the cliffhanger...

Get the feeling that next weeks episode will send the shippers into both euphoria and floods of tears

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                        Interesting start to the new season, though I could have sworn that things ended last season with a different cliffhanger.
                        What happened at the end of the cliffhanger last season was what takes place four months after the team has resigned, and everyone has stopped working at NCIS, leading up to whether Gibbs shoots Fornell in that last scene.

Last night's episode backed up to shortly after the beginning of that four months lapsed and showed us what was happening during that four months.

Next week and possibly the episode after that will continue to show us what happened during the four months and then we'll see why it looked like Gibbs was going to shoot Fornell.

Comment

I liked it when Fornell had the beard...
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello..

Looking to make a new sigline, so I got a question: At any time do we see Gibbs in the Full Marine Uniform in any episode of NCIS - I have all 10 Seasons, just need the episode name and number.

I have this one..

and then there is Season 2 Episode 1 "See No Evil" where he in the same uniform. But I am looking for the dark Marines uniform

What about that episode that Tony and that reporter were doing taking picture for the New NCIS recruitment poster but it ended up being Gibbs?? or was Gibbs in a dark suit??

Thanks
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh and on my Google search a I found some other stuff too

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X