Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody hell.... I can see how they'll do it now... WitSec, or something to that effect.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
      Bloody hell.... I can see how they'll do it now... WitSec, or something to that effect.
      I had a thought. What if TPTB, in regards to the Tony/Ziva "romance", they go with Tony and Ziva have been "together" for a while and everyone knows but does't say anything. Everyone but Abby. When she finds out...that would be a hilarious scene.

Comment

Most probably they will do a we love each other, but cannot be together cause [fill in some typical TV reason]. And now Ziva has to stay in Israel, and Tony in the U.S. I fear we're going to get a so-so solution, which will be a disappointment for Tiva. And not to be crude, but the same as always: a lot of talk by TPTB, with high expectations, but in the end it might be just a good let down. The best thing would be if Cote might return later on, maybe as a guest star, that would be cool. However, there are a whole bunch of reasons (most of which we will never know) why this might or might not happen.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

cut scene spoiler
          Spoiler:
          I was watching the season 10 dvds and there's a cut scene where tony asks ziva to go camping. she says no, for the regular reasons, then runs across a person from the case and there's the whole 'don't let love go' or something like that. I'm not a tiva fan, but when I saw it I knew they'd have loved the NCIS equivalent of 'fishing'.

HOnestly? I don't think the two of them would ever work out long term. Lust? sure. a fling? sure. but settling down with a dog, 2.5 kids an a picket fence? That's neither of them.

It'd have/could be jethro and jenny 2.0.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I can't see Ziva doing the married thing, except for the fact that she has no other family now, and family is very important to her. Tony, well, he's *almost* made that commitment a couple of times before. Somehow, deep down, I think he's ready to quit playing the field and really grow up. But even with all that, I can't see the two of them making it together as a couple. They both need someone NOT in the 'business' so to speak.
            sigpic

Comment

My ultimate fantasy for ziva
              Spoiler:
              for her to find out that Tali and her mom aren't dead, that they pretended to be dead to escape Eli's life. Now that eli is dead, they can come out of hiding and ziva can start her family with the one she thought gone...and maybe eventually finds peace and can then more on.

Either that or she finds a way to use her skills and connections to help people, refugees etc. something a bit more life affirming than being an assassin.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                I can't see Ziva doing the married thing, except for the fact that she has no other family now, and family is very important to her. Tony, well, he's *almost* made that commitment a couple of times before. Somehow, deep down, I think he's ready to quit playing the field and really grow up. But even with all that, I can't see the two of them making it together as a couple. They both need someone NOT in the 'business' so to speak.
                I agree with you there. Not the married with kids thing. Not even living together. But they should be able to get each other out of their systems.

Comment

LOL! Micheal Weatherly's latest Tweet..

So #cbseyeguy said he was worried about Tony's search for Ziva. Then this: http://bit.ly/17WZ3bT

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

all the actors I've every known have had a crazy streak - it goes with the territory I think
                    (and yes, my daughter and son-in-law are actors)
                    sigpic

Comment

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/13/ma...nio-hall-ncis/
                      Mark Harmon on Cotes exit.

Comment

There was an open letter a while back, too.

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/3499/gzeq.jpg

or

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/gzeq.jpg
                        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Only two more days till the season premiere. Should be very interesting.

Comment

Oh yeah. Gonna be a great night, NCIS, NCIS LA and Person of Interest.

I shall be glued to the set all night.

sigpic

Comment

I've already set my DVR for all three as Tuesday is my best friend's birthday and we will likely be going out to dinner. We call it "our" birthday as mine is the next day.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                Oh yeah. Gonna be a great night, NCIS, NCIS LA and Person of Interest.

I shall be glued to the set all night.
                                I just recently started watcing Person of Interest, and have found myself hooked.

Comment

Working...
                                X