Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
    LOL Nope!

Well, I don't 'tweet' myself, but Brian and Sean will often run a live 'tweet-a-thon' when a new episode airs.

Obviously, I can't take part since I'm in the UK, and we're also several weeks behind the US. But it's great fun reading through all the comments. Both Brian and Sean have quite a following!!

Cate
    sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Does anyone have an idea when season 10 will be released on DVD for region 2 ?
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

The region 2 DVD for S9 is not yet out. So probably somewhere next year in the summer of 2014 for S10, since the DVD for season 9 (region 2) gets released August 12.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Thank you for the info Jper.
          I'll have to keep my eyes out. Or put it on Pre-order with Amazon or another seller.

Comment

Official link for UK S9 DVD of NCIS on amazon is here:
            http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007Z0Y2L6

but you can get it already for region 2 via import.
            For example: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00990U30O
            I think there might have been region 2 countries where the release might have come earlier?
            IIRC the S9 DVD was available here (Belgium, also region 2) around September/October 2012.
            Besides with a bit of creativity you can easily play a region 1 DVD.
            So you could also expect it much sooner than summer next year I guess.
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Thank you for the Links...

But I can wait. I waited 18 months for a box set for another series. I am sure I can wait for the NCIS boxsets.

Comment

If you can get them Starfist, then I'd definitely go for the Region 1 sets. Aside from coming out earlier than our region 2 versions, they usually have more extra features too.

Cate
                sigpic

Comment

THe region 1's will be out this summer, likley july/aug or so, just before the new season begins in september
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

If I remember rightly, Sky, it's usually around August time. I think amazon are already taking pre-orders, so hopefully we'll get some idea of an official date soon.

I can't wait. To get Devil's Trifecta (oh, please let Sean do a commentary for it!!) will be worth getting the set alone!!

Cate
                    sigpic

Comment

One hour and fifteen minutes to the next ep!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                        One hour and fifteen minutes to the next ep!

One hour and 2 minutes till next episode, if I watch the early show! Or I would have to wait for three hours on regular channels Only for NCIS do I cheat!!
                        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                        sigpic
                        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

tonight's episode..

Enjoyed it.
                          Spoiler:
                          Loved McGee working in the interrogation listening room!! LOL!
                          The TiVa tonight was oh my - Bellesario (or whoever the writers are!!) sure loved to plays that string
                          Best was when Tony rescues Ziva, when Micheal Weatherly get into the scene! WOW!!
                          Oh and the questions he did to Abby, I was waiting for her to slug him!! She was just about to!

Gibbs is ready for questions, offers him some gum, and waits. Guy looks at him and walks away!!
                          "I was in the elevator with him, I had it with me, must of pushed the button, I kinda forgot!" - Tony line!! LOL!!

I did not like that guy.. not at all, meaning he played his character very well, If I want to climb into the T.V. and slug him!

Oh and next week.. Chegwidden is back!! Yahoo!! Seal Lawyers
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                            tonight's episode..

Enjoyed it.
                            Spoiler:
                            Loved McGee working in the interrogation listening room!! LOL!
                            The TiVa tonight was oh my - Bellesario (or whoever the writers are!!) sure loved to plays that string
                            Best was when Tony rescues Ziva, when Micheal Weatherly get into the scene! WOW!!
                            Oh and the questions he did to Abby, I was waiting for her to slug him!! She was just about to!

Gibbs is ready for questions, offers him some gum, and waits. Guy looks at him and walks away!!
                            "I was in the elevator with him, I had it with me, must of pushed the button, I kinda forgot!" - Tony line!! LOL!!

I did not like that guy.. not at all, meaning he played his character very well, If I want to climb into the T.V. and slug him!

Oh and next week.. Chegwidden is back!! Yahoo!! Seal Lawyers
                            Spoiler:
                            Regarding Colin Hanks' performance ... he was good. Though his behavior in being overly cheerful in bits and then downright nasty in other scenes reminded me very much of IOA Rep Merrick (who got turned into a replicator) in SG1, Arc of Truth.

Next week is looking very interesting.

Comment

I watched the episode online and was unable to follow the story because of how confusing it was... until the end 8 minutes in. Found myself a different link to watch it from the beginning but it wasn't much fun since I had already seen the ending and knew what would happen.
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

It was a great episode. I wanted something big to happen and it has.

Comment

Working...
                                X