Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm completely stunned!

I'm watching one of the weekly NCIS marathons, and Gibbs actually said "I'm sorry"! To Abby. That's the second time I've heard him say "I'm sorry". He broke his own rule. Are there any other times he's said "I'm sorry" (except to Kate at her funeral).

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      I'm completely stunned!

I'm watching one of the weekly NCIS marathons, and Gibbs actually said "I'm sorry"! To Abby. That's the second time I've heard him say "I'm sorry". He broke his own rule. Are there any other times he's said "I'm sorry" (except to Kate at her funeral).
      Which leads to Rule 51.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
        Which leads to Rule 51.
        Which is?

Comment

#51 "Sometimes you're wrong"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Which is?
            Rule #51: Sometimes — You're Wrong!

Comment

Rule 51 is sort of like the loop-hole of all the other rules. It doesn't mean you can ignore the other rules, but if you have a legitimate reason to break/bend a rule, you can file it under Rule 51 and say sometimes Rule ? doesn't work.

And no...Rule 51 is not at all a reason fic writers have been able to get Tony and Ziva together in fics lol!!!
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                Rule 51 is sort of like the loop-hole of all the other rules. It doesn't mean you can ignore the other rules, but if you have a legitimate reason to break/bend a rule, you can file it under Rule 51 and say sometimes Rule ? doesn't work.

And no...Rule 51 is not at all a reason fic writers have been able to get Tony and Ziva together in fics lol!!!
                So true. And I would never use it as a way to get them together. It would happen naturally. Personally, I think its been too long.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                  So true. And I would never use it as a way to get them together. It would happen naturally. Personally, I think its been too long.
                  I agree, far too long. Though I also think it's been just long enough, if that makes sense lol. I think they needed to go through all the crap they have so they could be strong together. So I think it had to take this long. If all the crap had happened in the first couple seasons of Ziva, they wouldn't have been the people they are now, so they wouldn't have reacted the same way to events. For example, if Ziva hadn't spent so long with NCIS, she would never have realized there was another way, so when she went to Somalia she probably would have just gone back with Eli and Mossod.

And I think you took "reason" too literal in my statement lol...I don't mean it as in Rule 51 is the "tool" people write to get them together, but rather that in fics, when they get together, Rule 51 is often pointed out so as not to get them into too much trouble with Gibbs.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Not reading spoilers, not reading spoilers...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                      Not reading spoilers, not reading spoilers...
                      If you've seen last week's ep, you're good to go on reading under the spoilers.

Comment

great episode tonight
                        Spoiler:

although tony goes from sensitive and caring to high school juvenile over night, but ziva is 'jaffa revenge on steroids'.
                        Homeland is pissed at them, but vance is totally gonna back her, just like gibbs....he can't judge, he did the exact same thing, cept he used a sniper rifle instead of his bare hands.

next week...the fallout begins

ooh, and colin hanks, sweet
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          great episode tonight
                          Spoiler:

although tony goes from sensitive and caring to high school juvenile over night, but ziva is 'jaffa revenge on steroids'.
                          Homeland is pissed at them, but vance is totally gonna back her, just like gibbs....he can't judge, he did the exact same thing, cept he used a sniper rifle instead of his bare hands.

next week...the fallout begins

ooh, and colin hanks, sweet
                          totally agree on tonight episode!!
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                            totally agree on tonight episode!!
                            Ready for something to happen between Ziva and Tony. And I still think that Abby and McGee make a great pair as well.

Comment

Nothing quite so satisfying as
                              Spoiler:
                              the resounding *thunk* of his body hitting the deck as Ziva gets her revenge
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Nothing quite so satisfying as
                                Spoiler:
                                the resounding *thunk* of his body hitting the deck as Ziva gets her revenge
                                Exactly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X