Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
    Colin Hanks plays the smarmy bastard role rather too well....

Spoiler:
    Whiskey Tango Mama foxtrot-ing Foxtrot is going on at the end... Gibbs can't have shot Fornell.... And where did the team go? There's no way in foxtrot that they all just decide to resign and sit at home doing nothing.... What is their endgame here?

Between this, NCISLA and Castle.... This is going to be a long and annoying summer....
    That's a lot of foxtrotting going on, Lee! And I agree!

FYI - I LOVE Beaker!
    Last edited by FanGirl; 15 May 2013, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Did not see that last 30 seconds coming!

Plenty of time for
      Spoiler:
      Tobias to step to one side, and if I didn't know better, it even looked as if he knew what was going on, considering he looks directly into the cross hairs as much to say "be ready".

I'm sure there's more to it than meets the eye.

Oh and I did find myself ROFL at the heads up comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
        Colin Hanks plays the smarmy bastard role rather too well....

Spoiler:
        Whiskey Tango Mama foxtrot-ing Foxtrot is going on at the end... Gibbs can't have shot Fornell.... And where did the team go? There's no way in foxtrot that they all just decide to resign and sit at home doing nothing.... What is their endgame here?

Between this, NCISLA and Castle.... This is going to be a long and annoying summer....
        I know, right?!?!?!?! A few of my other shows as well, but these four...Oh, these four...I was at my friend's house to help her study for a final, and she was nice enough to let me watch the NCIS lineup while I was helping her...Lets just say she saw my insanity in how often I yelled at the TV, and especially when the key moments happened for my couples
        Spoiler:
        (Tony/Ziva talk in the woods, as well as Deeks/Kensi right before they split up near the house)
        , which caused all sorts of expletive and gestural reactions from me lol!!!!
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 16 May 2013, 07:53 AM.
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Can anyone tell me
          Spoiler:
          Who was the guy in the room with Gibbs,the one who was shot. I didn't catch who he was.
          Also, even if Fornell was wearing a bullet proof vest. Gibbs isn't stupid enough to go for a body shot, he would have gone for a head shot just in case.
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
            Can anyone tell me
            Spoiler:
            Who was the guy in the room with Gibbs,the one who was shot. I didn't catch who he was.
            Also, even if Fornell was wearing a bullet proof vest. Gibbs isn't stupid enough to go for a body shot, he would have gone for a head shot just in case.
            Spoiler:
            He was the captain (CO?) of the head case they contacted in MTAC and IIRC he also joined the others and Parsons at the end to explain/announce Gibbs was on a mission.

I get that Gibbs would aim for the head if he was going to shoot Fornell because of the vest, hence me questioning the gunshot was actually Gibbs shooting Fornell as implied (since he kept aiming it at his body) or if he did then whether it was for real or just Gibbs pretending to try and kill him knowing he was wearing a vest.
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
              Spoiler:
              He was the captain (CO?) of the head case they contacted in MTAC and IIRC he also joined the others and Parsons at the end to explain/announce Gibbs was on a mission.

I get that Gibbs would aim for the head if he was going to shoot Fornell because of the vest, hence me questioning the gunshot was actually Gibbs shooting Fornell as implied (since he kept aiming it at his body) or if he did then whether it was for real or just Gibbs pretending to try and kill him knowing he was wearing a vest.
              Thanks.
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                if gibbs was running a con, fornell would be in on it, and he'd shoot him in the chest counting on the vest to save him, fornell would go down and no one would be close enough to look for blood and a shattered skull

or someone else got out of the car and that's who gibbs shot

whatever it is, the NCIS producers are very good at misdirection. what you see isn't always what's gonna happen
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  if gibbs was running a con, fornell would be in on it, and he'd shoot him in the chest counting on the vest to save him, fornell would go down and no one would be close enough to look for blood and a shattered skull

or someone else got out of the car and that's who gibbs shot

whatever it is, the NCIS producers are very good at misdirection. what you see isn't always what's gonna happen
                  The only problem I have with

Spoiler:
                  Fornell being in on it is that Gibbs looked kinda stunned (as much as he ever does) to see his pal standing in his sight.
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Fav Ziva lines...GO!!!

From "Deliverance":

Ziva: There is a smurf war...
                    Tony: ...TURF war...

Comment

Has anyone heard yet if Cote has signed her new contract? I haven't had a chance to check yet...
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                        Has anyone heard yet if Cote has signed her new contract? I haven't had a chance to check yet...
                        I googled for information, and the news seems to be a few weeks old, and they all say she has not yet re-signed.

Comment

I thought I saw on a facebook page that she had signed.
                          Now is it an official facebook? Says it is but I'm not up enough on the fandom to know for sure.

https://www.facebook.com/CoteDePabloOfficial
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

New to this thread, and very new to NCIS. Cannot believe that my first episode watched was from Season 9 showing on Channel 5 (U.K.).

Have very much fallen for Gibbs, but love the whole lot of them. Glorious to see David (Man from UNCLE) in such a great part.

Tell me - would you say Season 10 was a good one ? We should get it later this year, as I think we are running about a season behind you in the States.

Comment

I very much enjoyed S10.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

S10 was fairly good, though I think the show could use some spicing up at this point. I´d like to either see someone on the core cast switched out or someone being added to it. By core cast I of course mean Gibbs's team.

Comment

Working...
                                X