Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, but you're forgetting, FG - this is the 'English' English spelling!

Cate
    sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
      Yes, that was the last eppie I saw too. So great to see Jimmy and Ducky taking centre stage.
      Was that the one where they get kidnapped?

Comment

Yep, that's the one!

I've loved this latest series, as always, but what I'm even happier about is the inclusion of Brian Dietzen in the opening credits. It took a long time, but it's so good to see him in there.

Cate
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          Spoiler:
          Like I said before, the clip for NCIS: LA had a girl with a little black bag filled with diamonds, which looked suspiciously like the bag Bodnar took from Ziva at the crash. Obviously he used some for various payments (though I'm sure he had more somewhere, seeing as it was his plan to use them as payments, and thus would have likely needed more than the one bag), but I wonder if the bag wasn't used as payment to someone and it eventually got around to the girl on NCIS: LA. Maybe he paid the ship captain with the remainder of the bag, and he ended up either paying for something else with them, or changing plans and heading to LA instead of Africa, thus explaining his presence on NCIS: LA and the girl's possession of the bag of diamonds.

Spoiler:
          Didn't Bodnar call Cliff's character 'Captain'? Or did you mean Bodnar used the diamonds for payments?
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
            Spoiler:
            It did look like him, and sound like him too. That scene made my inner fangirl go 'squeee!'.
            Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Spoiler:
            Before we saw him, but heard him as Ziva was eavesdropping, I kept think that his voice sounded very familiar, and then when we got that brief glimpse of him, I realized who it was.

As someone else said, he's supposed to be on NCIS:LA (maybe next week), and so his appearance here is a lead-in to that episode. Something to do with the diamonds?
            Spoiler:
            It was him. According to his Facebook page!!
            Cliff Simon Fan Page Cliff Simon on NCIS tonight near end, as ship Capt. (Patricia~admin)
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cliff...38509319505901
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Spoiler:
              Didn't Bodnar call Cliff's character 'Captain'? Or did you mean Bodnar used the diamonds for payments?
              I'm confused...Either I typed wrong or you read wrong, because my point was that maybe
              Spoiler:
              Bodnar had paid Cliff's character with diamonds, and Cliff's character perhaps ends up in LA, which would explain how the girl in next week's LA preview had a black bag of diamonds.

My other point was that Bodnar was using diamonds as payments, so perhaps the girl in the LA preview had received a payment from him. Which could be the scenario if Cliff's NCIS and LA characters are the same or not. If it is the same person, and Bodnar had made a payment to the girl, Cliff's character could be going to LA to get the diamonds. If it isn't the same character, they'd likely have some other explanation lol.

We know Bodnar was using diamonds for payments. That is a fact. We just aren't sure how many diamonds went to how many people. So it's conceivable that he made a payment to someone that leads to the bag of diamonds being in LA, necessitating the LA team's involvement and, if he's playing the same character, Cliff's appearance on both shows.

I think my sentence that might have been confusing was
              Spoiler:
              "Maybe he paid the ship captain with the remainder of the bag, and he ended up either paying for somethng else with them, or changing plans..."

Let me clarify that sentence, since I made the mistake of using ambiguous pronouns due to lack of sleep. What I meant to say was: "Maybe Bodnar paid the ship captain (Cliff's character) with the remainder of the bag, and the captain ended up either paying for something else with them, or changing plans and heading to LA instead of Africa (where the cargo ship was supposedly heading), thus explaining his (Cliff's captain character) presence on NCIS: LA and the girl's possession of the bag of diamonds."
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Spoiler:
                I loved seeing McGee wielding an AK-47!
                sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I loved seeing McGee wielding an AK-47!
                  Spoiler:
                  Yes! I loved that too. We've never seen him using something like that before, have we. He's all growed up now. That was a great scene.

Comment

Yep, that's the one!

I've loved this latest series, as always, but what I'm even happier about is the inclusion of Brian Dietzen in the opening credits. It took a long time, but it's so good to see him in there.

Cate
                    Me too! Love me some Jimmy Palmer!

Comment

Have you ever followed him on Twitter, FG? He's hilarious!!

Cate
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                        Me too! Love me some Jimmy Palmer!
                        So do I! Thought I was the only one.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Well, McGee has always been my favourite character, but Jimmy is right up there too. He's so adorable when he says something he shouldn't, and I love his relationship with Ducky!

Cate
                          sigpic

Comment

Have you ever followed him on Twitter, FG? He's hilarious!!

Cate
                            LOL Nope!

Comment

So do I! Thought I was the only one.
                              Nope! I was so glad to see him made a regular.

Comment

Well, McGee has always been my favourite character, but Jimmy is right up there too. He's so adorable when he says something he shouldn't, and I love his relationship with Ducky!

Cate
                                Me too. It's great!

Comment

Working...
                                X