Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revenge
    Spoiler:
    I'm sure Bodner found his fate rather unpalletable
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      Loved the group shot on the ramp to the ship, near the end of the episode.

And did I see Cliff Simon as the captain of the ship?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        Spoiler:
        Loved the group shot on the ramp to the ship, near the end of the episode.

And did I see Cliff Simon as the captain of the ship?
        Spoiler:
        Thought he was in NCIS- LA.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          great episode tonight
          Spoiler:

although tony goes from sensitive and caring to high school juvenile over night, but ziva is 'jaffa revenge on steroids'.
          Homeland is pissed at them, but vance is totally gonna back her, just like gibbs....he can't judge, he did the exact same thing, cept he used a sniper rifle instead of his bare hands.

next week...the fallout begins

ooh, and colin hanks, sweet
          In regards to Tony...
          Spoiler:
          I think it was more a defense mechanism for him. Yes, he was juvenile, but he was also still "concerned for Ziva" Tony. Heck, he used a plunger as an excuse to go talk to Gibbs about how worried he was about her. He was the only one who noticed her hurt knuckles. As he and McGee walked upstairs, you could tell he was afraid she was going to do something. He knew exactly where she'd go, and they all went to the pier for her. His complaining was him trying to act like it wasn't as bad as he knew it was, and that it wasn't going to get worse. He knew everything was crumbling, but he didn't want to acknowledge it, in that "if I don't act like it happened, then it never happened" sort of illogical mindset.

Also, random thing about NCIS and NCIS:LA I noticed tonight...
          Spoiler:
          So in Revenge, Bodnar took the bag of diamonds from Ziva. He used some of them as payment, but I wonder if he used all of them. I wonder this because the clip for next weeks NCIS:LA shows a girl with a black bag filled with diamonds. The bag looked suspiciously like what Bodnar took from Ziva...I'm wondering if they are going to find a way to connect the two shows by the finales.

All in all, I really liked Revenge.
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Last night's ep was awesome!!

Spoiler:
            I love Ziva's badass attitude. I knew nothing was gonna stop her from avenging her father's murder...not even the feds. She kinda reminded me of Teyla as focused as she was in finding Wagner. My favorite scene was Tony and Tim in the doctor's waiting room with, and the girl getting a nose job. Her comment on Tony's busted nose was funny. Tim's facial expression was just priceless. I thought I saw Cliff Simon also on that ship.
            sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              Spoiler:
              Thought he was in NCIS- LA.
              Spoiler:
              He may well be in an upcoming episode of NCIS:LA, but I'm positive he was the captain that Bodner was talking to on the ship when Ziva was eavesdropping. He was only there for a few seconds, but I recognized him.

Comment

There's a saying...

When embarking on revenge, always dig TWO graves.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                  If you've seen last week's ep, you're good to go on reading under the spoilers.

Im quite behind in the UK, last episode I saw was episode 16, Detour.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    He may well be in an upcoming episode of NCIS:LA, but I'm positive he was the captain that Bodner was talking to on the ship when Ziva was eavesdropping. He was only there for a few seconds, but I recognized him.
                    Spoiler:
                    It did look like him, and sound like him too. That scene made my inner fangirl go 'squeee!'.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      It did look like him, and sound like him too. That scene made my inner fangirl go 'squeee!'.
                      Spoiler:
                      Before we saw him, but heard him as Ziva was eavesdropping, I kept think that his voice sounded very familiar, and then when we got that brief glimpse of him, I realized who it was.

As someone else said, he's supposed to be on NCIS:LA (maybe next week), and so his appearance here is a lead-in to that episode. Something to do with the diamonds?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                        Im quite behind in the UK, last episode I saw was episode 16, Detour.

Yes, that was the last eppie I saw too. So great to see Jimmy and Ducky taking centre stage.

Cate
                        sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Before we saw him, but heard him as Ziva was eavesdropping, I kept think that his voice sounded very familiar, and then when we got that brief glimpse of him, I realized who it was.

As someone else said, he's supposed to be on NCIS:LA (maybe next week), and so his appearance here is a lead-in to that episode. Something to do with the diamonds?

Spoiler:
                          You think he's playing the same character, and gets named in the other show?
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            You think he's playing the same character, and gets named in the other show?
                            Spoiler:
                            Like I said before, the clip for NCIS: LA had a girl with a little black bag filled with diamonds, which looked suspiciously like the bag Bodnar took from Ziva at the crash. Obviously he used some for various payments (though I'm sure he had more somewhere, seeing as it was his plan to use them as payments, and thus would have likely needed more than the one bag), but I wonder if the bag wasn't used as payment to someone and it eventually got around to the girl on NCIS: LA. Maybe he paid the ship captain with the remainder of the bag, and he ended up either paying for something else with them, or changing plans and heading to LA instead of Africa, thus explaining his presence on NCIS: LA and the girl's possession of the bag of diamonds.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Spoiler:
                              It is Cliff Simon. He is credited as Cliff Marc Simon, the same as for his appearance on NCIS: LA. He among the listed guest stars of the show.
                              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                                Yes, that was the last eppie I saw too. So great to see Jimmy and Ducky taking centre stage.

Cate
                                On this side of the pond, they take center stage.

Comment

Working...
                                X