Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    about the spoilers in the article
    Spoiler:
    I hope none of the main characters are killed. If one of them has go/die, I'd prefer it to be Vance since he doesn't play as big a part in the episodes. I don't want Ziva to die or otherwise leave; and I hope Ziva's boyfriend doesn't end up being the killer; she's had enough psychotic men(or at least men with issues) in her life, I don't need to see another one. I'm secretly hoping the killer is the new agent they introduced this past Tues(EJ). I'd feel kinda bad for Tony if he gets involved with a serial killer, but I think it would kinda be an intresting twist in a way. It probably won't be her though. I want the killer to be somehow connected to at least one of the team and not just some random guy.
    Last edited by VampyreWraith; 04 March 2011, 09:15 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      about the spoilers in the article
      Spoiler:
      I hope none of the main characters are killed. If one of them has go/die, I'd prefer it to be Vance since he doesn't play as big a part in the episodes. I don't want Ziva to die or otherwise leave; and I hope Ziva's boyfriend doesn't end up being the killer; she's had enough psychotic men(or at least men with issues) in her life, I don't need to see another one. I'm secretly hoping the killer is the new agent they introduced this past Tues(EJ). I'd feel kinda bad for Tony if he gets involved with a serial killer, but I think it would kinda be an intresting twist in a way. It probably won't be her though. I want the killer to be somehow connected to at least one of the team and not just some random guy.
      I doubt
      Spoiler:
      they would have EJ be the killer, though she might very possibly end up being one of the victims. It might end up being someone on her team though.

As far as losing main characters....I think Vance is probably leaving somehow. I don't know if he'll be killed, but I think he's probably not going to be back. Ziva....after killing Kate off, would they really go down the route of killing off Ziva too? *shrugs* I don't know. Of course, that was six years ago, but they're getting kind of a bad reputation for killing off their female characters. Kate, Jenny, Paula, Lee.... I don't know if they'd want to add Ziva to that list, unless Cote wanted out for some reason.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        I doubt
        Spoiler:
        they would have EJ be the killer, though she might very possibly end up being one of the victims. It might end up being someone on her team though.
        Spoiler:
        Even though I would kinda find it interesting, I don't really think she'll end up being the killer either; I'd rather she be a killer than a victim for some reason. A killer on her team could be good too.
        sigpic

Comment

Is Probee on some wierd ass stomach staple diet?

He looks like he too thin?
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
            Is Probee on some wierd ass stomach staple diet?

He looks like he too thin?
            Nope... from what i've seen, Murrey went to Australia, ate healthy and liked it... so he cut down heavily or cut out completely on Alcohol, sweets and heavy desserts... and has lost the weight....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Awww Probee!
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                Spoiler:
                I was actually more worried about Vance leaving than Ziva, because it seems that they have been kinda hinting at that this season. I like Vance, so I'm hoping he stays, and that any hints have been some kind of misdirection to get the viewers thinking or whatever. I don't think I like the idea of Gibbs as director. I like Gibbs out with his team, I can't really pictue him desk bound, and really don't want to. I'm getting flashes of season 8 Jack(which wasn't that bad I guess) so I'm not really liking the idea of Director Gibbs and team leader Tony, but I guess I could learn to be ok with it, if it comes to that. I like Ziva and I don't want her to leave either.
                My reason for not liking the new agent has nothing to do with Ziva, Tony or Tiva. I don't actually care about Tony and Ziva getting together on the show(but I'm also not against them getting together in a final episode or something). I just couldn't stand the character(EJ) in last nights episode. I found her really annoying and I got the same kind of feeling from her that I got from the lawyer lady last season. Who knows maybe she'll get better. If there needs to be romantic relationships for Tony and Ziva or anyone else on the team, I'd prefer it was with a "normal" character who didn't seem to have some kind of agenda or something else that would conflict with work. I like boring relationships.
                I'm sure McGee would love that, you know...with his luck in the subject
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  I'm sure McGee would love that, you know...with his luck in the subject
                  I know, poor McGee lol.
                  Spoiler:
                  He could use a nice, normal girl. I was a bit worried a couple of weeks ago, in that episode with the computer game. I'm glad the girl didn't end up being involved, or end up dying.
                  sigpic

Comment

YAHOO New episode tonight

Two question about episode..

Spoiler:
                    Was Vance a little too much in the interrogation with the kid??

and what is McGee's infatuation with the new chick and her secrets??
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

That episode was a little creepy....

Comment

i think this is the first episode of NCIS that i didn't like...

Spoiler:
                        Vance is out of control... the fact he took an axe into an interregation room was bad enough... then when he SWUNG it!!.... and Gibbs just let that happen...

the whole episode just felt off.

Comment

We (in Iowa) missed the vast majority of the episode because we were dodging storms and tornados. Glad to report no injuries but some out buildings and trees weren't so lucky.

Spoiler:
                          I did see McGee going around the new chicks stuff - a bit disappointing and saw Vanc's 'interagation' of the kid - extremely disappointed in that, but didn't see much more than that.

Could someone fill in the holes I have in last nights episode? I know we're getting close to season end and think this was the start of it.
                          sigpic
                          Vancouver 2010
                          Chicago 2010
                          Chicago 2011
                          Jack's CSM

Comment

Basically....

Spoiler:
                            The kid's dad, a friend of Vance's, was killed by an axe... everyone suspected the druggie kid... so Vance pushed the team to make a case...

turned out it was the druggie absent mother instead.

There were a couple of bits on that new agent woman.... McGee did the snooping you saw... and then at the end she rang Vance's mobile phone....

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                              i think this is the first episode of NCIS that i didn't like...

Spoiler:
                              Vance is out of control... the fact he took an axe into an interregation room was bad enough... then when he SWUNG it!!.... and Gibbs just let that happen...

the whole episode just felt off.
                              It was somewhat unusual for them.
                              Spoiler:
                              The interrogation with the videos and the kid sitting there being forced to watch them reminded me of A Clockwork Orange.
                              I guess part of it was that this episode seemed to be missing the humor that most episodes have. Even right after Kate died, they still worked in humor. This one was a little more like that old episode with the serial killer that cut off women's tongues (the only episode I won't let my kids watch).
                              It also seemed like this one didn't have as much of the rest of the team...a lot more focus on the suspect, but not much of anyone else but Gibbs (which would explain the lack of humor since it's usually the other people that it comes from). Even Vance wasn't onscreen all that much, though when he was it was even more clear to me that his mojo that deserted him when he got exploded hasn't even sent him a text message, let alone tried to reunite with him.

I guess I didn't really dislike the episode, but I don't think it's one I would rewatch more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksCSM View Post
                                We (in Iowa) missed the vast majority of the episode because we were dodging storms and tornados. Glad to report no injuries but some out buildings and trees weren't so lucky.

Spoiler:
                                I did see McGee going around the new chicks stuff - a bit disappointing and saw Vanc's 'interagation' of the kid - extremely disappointed in that, but didn't see much more than that.

Could someone fill in the holes I have in last nights episode? I know we're getting close to season end and think this was the start of it.
                                Glad to hear everyone is okay! About the episode, other's can tell you!

but one thing...
                                Spoiler:

Did anyone recognize the mother, it was the actress who played "Annie" on J.A.G. - Harm's best friends wife, with the son Josh!
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X