Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Last night's ep Housekeeping
    Spoiler:
    Basically, they wrapped up the threads from the first episode of the season. They caught the guy who killed the people on EJ's team, he killed the guy feeding him information (I've got a cold right now and am a bit fuzzy on names) Saved EJ from running endlessly. Tony and EJ officially broke up. Tony and Ziva got a bit of a flirt on only to interrupted by CIRay calling after 7 weeks of silence.

Hope that helped some.

Michael Weatherly was great in it.
    you generally got everything right EL.. and I agree Micheal Weatherly was great,
    Spoiler:
    haven't seen him that mad or upset in awhile!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

I actually thought the episode was a bit boring and found it difficult to keep my attention on it. Then again, I've never been much of a fan of EJ and don't like Tony much either these last few episodes (seasons?). And the plot itself was very predictable.

I prefer the episodes that are actually about marines getting killed and involving the entire team (and sometimes others, like the FBI or Coast Guard) rather than a Tony-focused episode. And let's face it; it's always either a Tony- or Gibbs-focused episode. I can't even think of more than two McGee-focused eps (the recent one with his grandmother and the old one with the novel) and Ziva has been written poorly for quite a while now too. I liked her much better before she lost her cool Mossad skills and became this ordinary person.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I am enjoying the writers expanding who gets the attention this season. We had that great one with Abby early one and the one with Tim.

I agree. Gibbs is no longer a man of mystery and we know nearly everything there is to know about Tony.

I never really figured out how I felt about EJ. I guess I didn't really see the point of her. I didn't not like her. But neither did I like her.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

i agree about Ziva and the lack of Tony's humor has been a a let down, the writers need to spice things up
          sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Okay, last night's episode.. WOW!!
            Spoiler:

1. Tony bugging McGee about his dry spell, does this mean Tony is in a dry spell also?
            2. Ziva and the proposal.. WOW!! Um.. WOW!! but um CIRay was looking a little um beaten down, his hair cut, or the actors haircut!
            3. Loved the hand that Gibbs put on Ziva for support, he is such a father figure!
            4. Palmers wedding, hope it's gonna be a good episode, and not just something they do on the side!
            sigpic

Comment

Are they ramping up the 'TIVA' for a reason or just to keep that area of the fandom happy?

Ferierra (sp?) was great as well....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I loved last nights episode, minus the rather painful CIRay proposal.
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Last night's was great

Spoiler:

quite the downfall for ziva...to go from honestly considering the proposal to learning that he was a murderer...I know she wouldn't have minded the assassin part, because she is one herself. but murdering an innocent crosses a line for her. And lying to her.

Tony was so nice, just there and honestly helpful. And gibbs was just so 'there for you and not judging'

and I agree, CIRay did look pretty rough. I do think that Ziva can understand and forgive a lot, given her own checkered past, but one thing she won't tolerate is someone that lies to her and that she can't trust. That's just one thing she demands from any partner.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Would love to weigh in but can't find the 'spoiler' tag feature. Could it be me?
                    sigpic
                    Vancouver 2010
                    Chicago 2010
                    Chicago 2011
                    Jack's CSM

Comment

Originally posted by JacksCSM View Post
                      Would love to weigh in but can't find the 'spoiler' tag feature. Could it be me?
                      There's currently no spoiler tag. Simply type in [spoiler] and [ /spoiler] (minus the space) and put what you want to say in between.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

just wanted to add my two cents that i loved seeing col. young again! i just love the way he talks. i wish he would do audio books lol

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          There's currently no spoiler tag. Simply type in [spoiler] and [ /spoiler] (minus the space) and put what you want to say in between.
                          Really appreciate the help. I've had techno challenges lately and thought this was just another.

Great episode

Spoiler:
                          When I was reading the opening credits I thought we were in for a SGA/SGU reunion with Michael Beach and LF on

I really enjoy the depth the writers are taking the characters too. Gibbs being there for Ziva was terrific.

CI Ray obviously needed to go just didn't quite see that one coming.

A question for the fellow fans out there - what is up w/Sean Murray's hair and his voice? Last night his hair was a lot darker than it ever has been in the past and his voice is still 'different'. Anyone have some incite?

Can't wait to see what becomes of this sizzling season.
                          sigpic
                          Vancouver 2010
                          Chicago 2010
                          Chicago 2011
                          Jack's CSM

Comment

NCIS cast press panel for the 200th episode.. http://www.cbs.com/shows/ncis/photos...ss-panel/80667
                            sigpic

Comment

I know i've seen some tweets for the feb 7th episode which is the 200th episode....and while it might be some sort of flashback or something, it also has some shocking moments.

you can look for spoilers, apparently some journalists were shown a scene from the episode
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

From what i've seen reported....

Spoiler:
                                It's more of a 'What If' episode.... what if Kate never died? what if Ziva never joined the team? (I'm guessing) What if Gibbs never lost his family? ETC

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Working...
                                X