Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao!!!!

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

LOL!!! I hadn't seen that promo yet! That was great!

Ugh...I can't wait for the new episodes to start! Of course, it's not like I'll get to watch the new eps when they air because I'll be in a night class at college, but at least now I have DVR...

Spoiler:
      Also, I have to say it...Tony's hair was NOT looking good in that promo. At least not for the whole thing...It looked almost like he'd lost a lot of hair and tried a comb-over, which is very rarely a good look on anyone...

I like that Gibbs almost seemed...Happy?...Not as grumpy as before?...I just, I guess especially after how the season ended, I expected him to be grumpier than ever before.

And Ziva's my favorite, so I'm always happy to see her. I like that they are giving her more emotion each season. I hope they continue that. It makes me like her even more.
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Okay that's good, I liked that!

Thanks to whomever put it on YouTube cuz on the CBS website, I can't watch it cuz I am in the wrong Region! (ahem Canada!) OY!!
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Anyone see who is on the Front Cover of Cowboys and Indians Magazine this month..

http://www.cowboysindians.com/

just thought you might be interested!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
            Anyone see who is on the Front Cover of Cowboys and Indians Magazine this month..

http://www.cowboysindians.com/

just thought you might be interested!
            Nice picture thanks for posting
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Holy Hannah!

Spoiler:
              Okay, nice to Kate's sister back!

Tony sarcasm is good, as usual!!

but oh my, oh my..

Don't want to be in Scott Wolf's shoes (Well his character's shoes!) Having Gibbs on your tail. Oh my..

sigpic

Comment

tony in the beginning was sadly funny
                Spoiler:

he was so manic and seemingly desperate to deal with what he was/wasn't remembering. At least gibbs saw right through it and got him help before the 'wrong' people could get involved.

what i do wonder....was that the real chip that gibbs handed over? or was it a copy to see if they could flush out the bad guys?

I love philip casanov (since North and South) and he makes a good bad guy.

so now....search for EJ, Tony maybe with a target on his back, and traitors to catch.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Quiet start....but the baddie this season looks to be huge.... Loved the Franks impression BTW

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

how many more years do you think NCIS has left in it's belt? it's closing on 200 + Episodes.

Comment

We're starting S9 and it's currently one of the most popular shows out there. I'd guess another two at least.

By the way, we got another Rule last week.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I wish I hadn't been disappointed by the premiere. I'm glad to see something other than caricature!Tony, but it was kinda... a lotta hype, not much bang, y'know?

Spoiler:
                        does the fact EJ's "missing" mean that Tony's gonna be all mopey and junk all season?

Comment

I really liked tonight's and last week's episodes. They've got a different feel from the last couple of years. I'm so happy that the team actually seems to like each other again!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            We're starting S9 and it's currently one of the most popular shows out there. I'd guess another two at least.
                            true. i was just curious because i forgot that it was going to reach it's 200 episode this season.

Comment

S9 E4 -

Spoiler:
                              Did anyone get a look at the guest stars? Abby's brother looked just like Pauly Perrette (sp?) I was wondering if it was Pauly's brother or something.
                              sigpic

Comment

S9 E4 -

Spoiler:
                                Did anyone get a look at the guest stars? Abby's brother looked just like Pauly Perrette (sp?) I was wondering if it was Pauly's brother or something.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X