Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought so... though i confess i can't remember all the ones we have already been told....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Did we get another rule last night?
      Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
      I thought so... though i confess i can't remember all the ones we have already been told....

I thought we did too... but I will tell you after my re-watch this afternoon!

Oh and if your interested.. http://ncis.wikia.com/wiki/Leroy_Jethro_Gibbs/Rules
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Oh, I've got a list of them somewhere. I was just no where near my computer last night.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

in the middle of my Re-watch from last night.

Rule 42 - Don't accept a apology from somebody who just sucker-punched you.

it's a new one! Added to list already!
          sigpic

Comment

I thought so! That just leaves the question of the one mentioned in Devil's Triangle (the one with Diane) I thought I heard Gibbs mention Rule 69 (not sure on the number) Never trust a woman who doesn't trust her man.
            sigpic

Comment

Woot! Nevermind! That was on the wikia you listed up there and it is #69
              sigpic

Comment

I think Gibbs needs to relax a bit. That's a lot of rules!!!

Comment

there shouldn't be 69...originally there was only 50, then they added 51 at the end of last year or so.

gibbs rules

Gibbs' Rules — 50 Rules, But Only These Have Been Revealed

Rule #1: Never let suspects stay together. 1x01 'Yankee White'
                  Rule #1: Never screw over your partner. 4x14 'Blowback'
                  Rule #2: Always wear gloves at a crime scene. 1x01 'Yankee White'
                  Rule #3: Don't believe what you're told. Double check. 1x01 'Yankee White'
                  Rule #3: Never be unreachable. 3x13 'Deception'
                  Rule #4: The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best. 4x11 'Blowback'
                  Rule #5: You don’t waste good.
                  Rule #6: Never apologize — Its a sign of weakness. A rule used more often than the others, but finally given a number in 7x12 'Flesh and Blood' during a great Gibbs/DiNozzo moment. The first person to use that phrase was John Wayne in, "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon." "Never apologize, mister, it. It's a sign of weakness." — In the episode 3x23 'Hiatus Part-1' DiNozzo explains to NCIS Director, Jenny Shepard, that Gibbs took this one from "The Duke himself."
                  Rule #7: Always be specific when you lie. 1x23 'Reveille'
                  Rule #8: Never take anything for granted. 3x10 'Probie'
                  Rule #9: Never go anywhere without a knife. 1x13 'One Shot, One Kill' & 1x20 'Missing'
                  Rule #10: Never get personally involved on a case. (Said by Tony, agreed on by Gibbs) 7x21 'Obsession'
                  Rule #11: When the job is done, walk away. 6x24 'Semper Fidelis'
                  Rule #12: Never date a coworker. 1x15 'Enigma'
                  Rule #13: Never, ever involve a lawyer. 6x07 'Collateral Damage'
                  Rule #15: Always work as a team. 5x05 'Leap of Faith'
                  Rule #18: It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission. 3x04 'Silver War'
                  Rule #22: Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation. 4x10 'Smoked'
                  Rule #23: Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live. 2x09 'Forced Entry'
                  Rule #27: Two ways to follow: First way they never notice you, second way they only notice you. 7x15 'Jack Knife'
                  Rule #36 : if you feel like you're being played, you are.
                  Rule #35: Always watch the watchers. Baltimore
                  Rule #38: Your case, your lead. 6x16 'Bounce'
                  Rule #39: There is no such thing as coincidence. 7x21 'Obsession'
                  Rule #40: If it seems someone is out to get you, they are. (Said by Abby, agreed on by Gibbs) 7x22 'Borderland'
                  Rule #42 Never accept an apology from someone that just sucker punched you.
                  Rule #44: "Always have a disaster plan and codeword 7x23 'Patriot Down'
                  Rule #51: Sometimes you’re wrong. 7x24 'Rule Fifty-One'

Crime Scene Rules:
                  1) Never let suspects stay together
                  2) Always wear gloves at a crime scene
                  3) Don't believe what you're told; double check

Shannon:
                  1{or 3}) Never date a lumberjack

DiNozzo:
                  1) Never sit on the sideline when your people are in trouble
                  3)Never underestimate your opponent
                  9) Never date a woman who eats more than you

Abby:
                  1) Never lie to Abby
                  9) Always keep a spare 'Caf-Pow!'
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I loved when Gibbs wrote down #51 at the end of the episode on the little piece of paper. It just seemed so fitting.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hm. It seemed to me that in last night's episode they were putting in some little things that might come up later.
                      Spoiler:
                      Like that McGee can forge Tony's name perfectly (and apparently does it all the time, according to Ziva) and that Tony's original signature card is missing from the evidence people's records. I wonder if they're setting something up again like they did before "Framed" in season 3?

Then, of course we'll probably see that guy Gibbs was talking to in the restaurant again, too.

Comment

Last night's ep -
                        Spoiler:
                        I thought it was funny that McGee could forge Tony's obviously right handed signature when he's a lefty. As a righty raised amongst lefties (mom, dad, and little brother) I can attest to how hard that is.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sky for the list. Nice to see it all together.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          I loved when Gibbs wrote down #51 at the end of the episode on the little piece of paper. It just seemed so fitting.
                          I missed that some how. I'll have to rewatch it.

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                          Hm. It seemed to me that in last night's episode they were putting in some little things that might come up later.
                          Spoiler:
                          Like that McGee can forge Tony's name perfectly (and apparently does it all the time, according to Ziva) and that Tony's original signature card is missing from the evidence people's records. I wonder if they're setting something up again like they did before "Framed" in season 3?

Then, of course we'll probably see that guy Gibbs was talking to in the restaurant again, too.
                          Spoiler:
                          I lauged so hard that Tim just easily did that.. it scared Tony. And Ziva taking the pleasure of going through that English/Russian lady's suitcase... priceless.

I'm sure we'll see him and the lady again.. since she got away.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Last night's ep -
                          Spoiler:
                          I thought it was funny that McGee could forge Tony's obviously right handed signature when he's a lefty. As a righty raised amongst lefties (mom, dad, and little brother) I can attest to how hard that is.
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm a righty and hubby and bro are lefties and I see how they have to right and definately not easy. Hubby rights sideways or upside down for the angeling.

I also found it funny...
                          Spoiler:
                          When Tim was upset with Dornegey(sp)... seemed to be jealous to me... and Abby let him.

Man I miss the spoiler button....

Comment

I can't take credit for the list, i found it on the net (just added the rules that have been revealed after i copied it)
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Watched the first part of the 2 parter today, where the plance crashes with the bodies.
                              Wow, what an episode, brilliant pace but I kinda guessed early on that she had ended up being
                              Spoiler:
                              kidnapped

Cant wait for the conclusion!

Comment

Tonight episode, "The Good Son" was okay..

Spoiler:
                                Best lines though..

Gibbs: Abs, I haven't had my coffee yet!!
                                Abby: Oooh..

And of course DiNozzo and the "Yabba!!"

I miss the spoiler tags!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X