Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at the end of this episode
    Spoiler:

ej was in a tussle with the killer, possibly a fight for her life. Her team mates were down, help is 'on the way' and she's going hand to hand with a stone cold killer

i saw no sight of her in the promo

on the other hand, in the promo

Spoiler:
    i saw jonas hitting ziva, her being his hostage and gibbs, quite angrily, saying something like 'you let her go' or something like that.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      Spoiler:

ej was in a tussle with the killer, possibly a fight for her life. Her team mates were down, help is 'on the way' and she's going hand to hand with a stone cold killer

Spoiler:
      i saw jonas hitting ziva, her being his hostage and gibbs, quite angrily, saying something like 'you let her go' or something like that.

Which makes me suspect that

Spoiler:
      EJ will be gone (dead, leaving...) soon, and Tony will need to save Ziva again. Feels like a deja-vu.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

part of me can see that

the other part

Spoiler:
        is ziva pretty much saving herself, thus purging the last of her captivity demons...being hostage is pretty close to being captive and I'd LOVE to see her, play the victim for a bit, then disarm the dude, just as the guys come in, thus not being saved, but also not being miss super human in defeating him all by herself - while so many others haven't

of course, she has the advantage that they didn't, she knows her captor is a stone cold killer, they were attacked from behind

I'd love to see her 'back' for good with this

sigpic

Comment

From the promo for next week's episode it looks to me like
          Spoiler:
          EJ manages to capture Cobb (maybe with the help of Cade) and that's why they're bringing him into headquarters. And then someone (Kort?) is trying to keep him quiet and that's why there is an altercation at the elevator?

That body on the table looks like Alimi (I can't remember his character's name) to me rather than Franks, but then I'm not wearing my glasses and Gibbs is still wearing the shirt Tony brought him from his house so maybe not. The trailer says P2P is leaving a "trail of dead NCIS agents" and so far they only have one current one (The guy covered in ants?) and one retired one (Franks), right? I wouldn't call two a trail. If it is Alimi, that could also be a reason for the altercation at the elevator since it looks like EJ is the one he's kicking.

Also, I think Gibbs is threatening SecNav or someone else in authority rather than Cobb when he says "If she gets hurt, you answer to me." Maybe they're sending her to Cobb as some sort of bait or negotiator or something. It just seems like Gibbs would say "If you hurt her, you answer to me" if he were talking to Cobb. (Plus, Gibbs would already be figuring that Cobb "answers to him" for killing Franks anyway, wouldn't he?)

Last edited by Callista; 11 May 2011, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Next week -
            Spoiler:
            I saw Ziva being in trouble.
            Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
            Spoiler:
            If they're showing Ziva in trouble then she's fine.... CBS are good enough to be able to twist a promo to suggest one thing, then do another.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            So THAT'S what I saw. I'm getting confused as these last few days of school fuse together. Good grief.
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Wait a minute. What happened there at the end?
              Spoiler:
              Is this case they assigned Tony completely new or is it tied to the P2P thing? And do they already know who's selling the secrets? (That's what Tony was looking at in the file, right?) If so, why don't they just go ahead and confront that person? And why did the new SecNav arrange all this with Tony in advance without talking to Leon? And why is Leon so reluctant? AND most of all, didn't we already do this with the whole Agent Lee business??

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                Wait a minute. What happened there at the end?
                Spoiler:
                Is this case they assigned Tony completely new or is it tied to the P2P thing? And do they already know who's selling the secrets? (That's what Tony was looking at in the file, right?) If so, why don't they just go ahead and confront that person? And why did the new SecNav arrange all this with Tony in advance without talking to Leon? And why is Leon so reluctant? AND most of all, didn't we already do this with the whole Agent Lee business??
                Just throwing this out there...
                Spoiler:
                I think it's Vance that's selling the information. I mean if Frank didn't trust Vance and asked Gibbs to take a look at the file...
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

WTF just happened there????

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

spoilers

Spoiler:
                    i think vance's reluctance is simple possessiveness 'dude, this is my house, you don't assign my people without reading me in first'.

the mole is very reminiscent of Lee, but whomever's photo is in there shocked tony, so he didn't know who it was, just what he was doing.

also that preson was who he was handling right? unless I'm confused 'handling' someone means that they're working with you. which kinda means that someone else is the investigator....could it be CIA Ray? And there's more to him than meets the eye as well.

also....what was in that RF tag that EJ removed from her team member's arm? could htat be the info that's being sold?

sigpic

Comment

Ugh.... I am left with even more questions then answers although...

Spoiler:
                      I think I tend to agree with your question Sky. I think what was took of the team member was the information that is to be sold....
                      This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

spoilers

Spoiler:
                        i think vance's reluctance is simple possessiveness 'dude, this is my house, you don't assign my people without reading me in first'.

the mole is very reminiscent of Lee, but whomever's photo is in there shocked tony, so he didn't know who it was, just what he was doing.

also that preson was who he was handling right? unless I'm confused 'handling' someone means that they're working with you. which kinda means that someone else is the investigator....could it be CIA Ray? And there's more to him than meets the eye as well.

also....what was in that RF tag that EJ removed from her team member's arm? could htat be the info that's being sold?
                        Spoiler:
                        I was under the assumption the handler was the guy that handled the operation. Meaning, whoever's photo is in the file is the agent working for DeNozzo in rooting out the mole.
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

loved this dialogue from "Pyramid" between DiNozzo and Agent Barret:

Spoiler:

Agent Barrett: You can have Rota, if you want.
                          Tony: I think I'll stay put. No sense walking away from a good thing.
                          Gibbs: That a compliment, DiNozzo?
                          Tony: No, boss. Sorry. Never.

no, boss. Sorry. Never
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I haven't looked at my list, but didn't we learn another rule?
                            Spoiler:
                            Thought I heard Rule 16 - If someone has the upper hand, break it.

Or so I thought I heard.

Also, was that
                            Spoiler:
                            General Hospital playing back behind one of them? It looked like Genie Francis on the tv. I don't watch GH anymore, but...

As for the big stuff? Holy Cow!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yes
                              We got another rule

sigpic

Comment

promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLwhGqA8fdM
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X