Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Werth? The guy who they used in the trucking episode?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Spoiler:
      Hmmm. Well Werth does have bluish eyes, so I suppose it could be him.
      I was a little worried it could be Tony's dad's eye, but then Tony looks happy in next week's episode so even though it's apparently someone we know, it must be someone Tony doesn't necessarily like that much. (Werth definitely falls into that category.) Trent Kort also appears to have blue eyes as does Stan Burley (the guy who had Tony's job before Tony did). That's all assuming that they would have DNA back on the eyeball by then, which they probably wouldn't in the real world but Abby seems to always get that within an hour or two of finding the body in most episodes so a week later shouldn't be a problem for her.

Oh, and regarding the bartender:
      Spoiler:
      It's not the same guy. I watched it again with that in mind.

Comment

Ya know, the more I think about it, the more I think it may have been
        Spoiler:
        Trent Kort's eyeball. He's CIA and Ray is CIA. Seems like there is some CIA connection here that we'll get more on. Maybe Ray knows/works with Kort and that's where some of the secrecy is coming from. EJ didn't seem to think there was any reason for Ray to keep his connection a secret, so it might have something to do with Gibbs' team specifically that he didn't want them to know about him. Maybe because then they'd look into his past (because they usually check new people out) and find out he works with Kort? I don't think Ray is P2P, though. This is assuming the eyeball is supposed to mean something to Tony. If it's Kort's the killer might actually think it's something of a gift for Tony (rather than a threat) since Tony hates Kort.

Also, Ducky said the killer could also be someone with a law enforcement background. He also made note of the first victim's ankles being bound and said that was strange. (It looked like kind of a fancy knot, too, but then I know nothing about knots so maybe not. )

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
          Ya know, the more I think about it, the more I think it may have been
          Spoiler:
          Trent Kort's eyeball. He's CIA and Ray is CIA. Seems like there is some CIA connection here that we'll get more on. Maybe Ray knows/works with Kort and that's where some of the secrecy is coming from. EJ didn't seem to think there was any reason for Ray to keep his connection a secret, so it might have something to do with Gibbs' team specifically that he didn't want them to know about him. Maybe because then they'd look into his past (because they usually check new people out) and find out he works with Kort? I don't think Ray is P2P, though. This is assuming the eyeball is supposed to mean something to Tony. If it's Kort's the killer might actually think it's something of a gift for Tony (rather than a threat) since Tony hates Kort.

Also, Ducky said the killer could also be someone with a law enforcement background. He also made note of the first victim's ankles being bound and said that was strange. (It looked like kind of a fancy knot, too, but then I know nothing about knots so maybe not. )
          Spoiler:
          Except that I still think Tony is a target of some sort, and not in a good way. If I recall, Jeanne had blue eyes as well. Except that I don't think it's her either. I'll put it in another spoiler box to be safe...
          Spoiler:
          Supposedly the P2P killer has something to do with Tony's flashback story
          . The whole idea about leaving an eyeball in a person's drink isn't ooh, look at me I brought you a present like a cat, it wreaks of a veiled threat. The weird thing that makes me think the person could potentially be female is the odd doll that they use to lure drunk guy away.

Either way I don't think Mr. CIA is being completely truthful. On the one hand I want to say it's someone we've already met. On the other hand, I believe it will resolve itself like the Bones-Gormogon plotline.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

i think the stuff with tony

Spoiler:
            is going to go back to his police days...was it philadelphia? the kid that was killed?

something like that. It's someone from his past
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
              Spoiler:
              Except that I still think Tony is a target of some sort, and not in a good way. If I recall, Jeanne had blue eyes as well. Except that I don't think it's her either. I'll put it in another spoiler box to be safe...
              Spoiler:
              Supposedly the P2P killer has something to do with Tony's flashback story
              . The whole idea about leaving an eyeball in a person's drink isn't ooh, look at me I brought you a present like a cat, it wreaks of a veiled threat. The weird thing that makes me think the person could potentially be female is the odd doll that they use to lure drunk guy away.

Either way I don't think Mr. CIA is being completely truthful. On the one hand I want to say it's someone we've already met. On the other hand, I believe it will resolve itself like the Bones-Gormogon plotline.
              Spoiler:
              Yeah, I think Tony will end up being a target as well, I guess I was just thinking a little more twistedly* (*word made up by Callista)
              I hope it doesn't have anything to do with Jeanne. I've had enough of that story line.

Comment

Spoiler from EW about other people who will be in the last few episodes (as well as me talking about last week's episode):
                Spoiler:
                PLEASE. I need some NCIS! — Pam
                You mean the above wasn’t enough? Pfft. Ungrateful…grumble…ehem. (Kidding.) Mike Franks (Muse Watson) and Trent Kort (David Dayan Fisher) will officially be rejoining the mix at NCIS to help hunt down the elusive port-to-port killer as the case heats up in the final episodes of this season. But will one of them — or another member of the team — not make it to the end? “Tracking the P2P killer will prove to be deadly for at least one of the people involved,” exec producer Gary Glasberg warns. I don’t like the sound of that…you shouldn’t either.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/08/co...se-tv-spoiler/

OK, so unless Kort's in flashbacks, the body, or had some sort of mishap with his Red Rider BB gun, I guess my previous theory was incorrect. Maybe he's the colleague Ray was talking to in the bathroom when Tony walked in. (NCIS headquarters really needs to get a couple of private conference/calling rooms for people so that they can talk in places other than the bathroom, shower or elevator.)

Also: Holy cow! There's going to be about 14 at lease semi-important people in the last few episodes...and that's not even including the killer! Maybe Fornell is the killer. He's about the only recurring character that's not already joining in on the hunt or is possibly already dead with their eyeballs in the freezer.
                Last edited by Callista; 08 April 2011, 08:41 AM.

Comment

*Gulp*

Spoiler:
                  With the sheer number of important people turning up...

who has the shortest contract of the team?

Comment

Well, there go all my theories.
                    Spoiler:
                    The only one left I can think of is Stan Burley....but wouldn't he be a little too old since Ducky said the eyeball was in its 30's?

Comment

About tonight's episode

Spoiler:
                      1. That big screen was way over the top
                      2. Barrett's team - the big guy

but I did like the Gibbs and DiNozzo talk, and he was out of focus.

Personally I think each team should have their own rooms, so the agents wouldn't get distracted!
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

i agree
                        Spoiler:

they need their own rooms. This sniping and bickering is getting old....no, it has gotten old. I roll my eyes when tony starts in snarking.

so the eyeball is someone in his 30's, blue eyes, and gibbs knows him...and s/he has access to MTAC

well that gives them a huge narrow down. run the list of those with access vs those with blue eyes and then who you can't make contact with

I still....is there not DNA in the eyeball? or was it corrupted? it's my understanding that every military person gives a samle of their DNA for the potential identification of body parts, so shouldn't they have a file of everyone's DNA?

given that there was no promo, i'm thinking we're on re-runs until may
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Last night's ep
                          Spoiler:
                          Lou Ferrigno!!!

With the eyeball, correct me if I'm wrong, (and seeing Sky's post I might be) but during S4 or 5 there was a case where the victim was one of the programmers of the security system. The victim's partner proved it by opening the door herself with a retina scan. Could the eye be hers?

So getting tired of the sniping. Seriously.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Last night's ep
                            Spoiler:
                            Lou Ferrigno!!!

With the eyeball, correct me if I'm wrong, (and seeing Sky's post I might be) but during S4 or 5 there was a case where the victim was one of the programmers of the security system. The victim's partner proved it by opening the door herself with a retina scan. Could the eye be hers?

So getting tired of the sniping. Seriously.
                            Spoiler:
                            I thought about her, too, but Ducky said the eyeball was from a male.

Comment

*headdesk*
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

not Ferringo.... a Ex-NFL guy i believe... but i can see why you thought that...

Spoiler:
                                So... in his 30's, male, knows Gibbs & can access MTAC.... Rules out papa Gibbs, Fornell & Franks....who's left?

I don't get what the writers are doing with this new team... the whole storyline seems off to me...

Comment

Working...
                                X