Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S9 E4
    Spoiler:
    not her brother, but supposedly someone she used to date according to TV Fanatic
    sigpic

Comment

yeah,
      Spoiler:
      someone she dated. she tweeted about it.

if you're on twitter, pauley is great. tidbits about the show but no real spoilers
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

So like this show. I just started watching season 7 on DVD.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Info about one of the next episodes: "Devil's Triangle"

Spoiler:
          When the husband of Gibbs' and Fornell's ex-wife is kidnapped, the NCIS team partners up with the FBI to investigate

now this could get interesting
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            Info about one of the next episodes: "Devil's Triangle"

Spoiler:
            When the husband of Gibbs' and Fornell's ex-wife is kidnapped, the NCIS team partners up with the FBI to investigate

now this could get interesting
            Interesting. I'll have to catch that.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Loved last night's episode!

I especially liked how Gibbs and Fornell
              Spoiler:
              kept looking so surprised by Diane's behavior. Apparently, it never occurred to either of them that she acts all angry when she was actually worried (maybe about them).
              I also liked that it turned out she took Gibbs' grandfather's watch as a keepsake of Gibbs because he was her "Shannon" and that Gibbs looked so very surprised by that. I think maybe he's remembering what that second "b" is for in his name and might actually feel a little bad about it this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                Loved last night's episode!

I especially liked how Gibbs and Fornell
                Spoiler:
                kept looking so surprised by Diane's behavior. Apparently, it never occurred to either of them that she acts all angry when she was actually worried (maybe about them).
                I also liked that it turned out she took Gibbs' grandfather's watch as a keepsake of Gibbs because he was her "Shannon" and that Gibbs looked so very surprised by that. I think maybe he's remembering what that second "b" is for in his name and might actually feel a little bad about it this time.
                Enjoyed last night episode also, except for Tony and his hair.. but then again, that's Tony!! Always enjoy when Fornell comes to visit!

Spoiler:
                Okay, okay the second "b" thingy, that is going back a few seasons.. good memory, but I like that reference!

Diane doesn't look like a very pleasant person to live with, she seems to like to know everything that is going on, and sometimes that can get annoying!

I liked the rule 69

oh and Abby's do-over!!
                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Spoiler:
                  the line the bad guy dude said about the right side (IIRC) is kinda ominous....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

What was the rule number for Tuesday's new rule?

Spoiler:
                    Never trust a woman who doesn't trust her man

I thought I heard 69, but then I thought 51 was a new rule, so???
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Okay, last night episode was good.. I love Abby and the overdose of the Caff-Pow!! LOL..

oh and if anyone is interested... Tony's bucket list. http://www.cbs.com/shows/ncis/insiders_blog/72461/

and the priest lady.. Wasn't that the girl that McKay switched bodies with??
                      sigpic

Comment

Jaime Ray Newman...Yup... Cadman herself. (I hear she's popping up on Castle in some form as well).

Interesting episode, Sad opening & cool to see the son again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                          Jaime Ray Newman...Yup... Cadman herself. (I hear she's popping up on Castle in some form as well).

Interesting episode, Sad opening & cool to see the son again.

I knew she looked familiar! Thanks

yes, it was nice seeing Sean again, deciding if he looks more like his dad or mom??

Yesterday was great T.V.
                          - Eric C Olsen on Entertainment tonight
                          - New episodes of NCIS and NCIS - LA
                          - RDA and daughter on "Raising Hope"

WOW!! I almost had my overdose like Abby.. oh and Micheal Weatherly is now on Twitter!
                          sigpic

Comment

who's Harmon married to?

Comment

When does season 9 air in the UK??

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                                who's Harmon married to?
                                Pam Dawber. Did you ever watch "Mork and Mindy"? That's the only thing I remember her in.

Comment

Working...
                                X