Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn hanks was good here... Can't work out the end game though, or where it's coming from...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

This was a good episode.

Do you think John M. Jackson will be showing up in character or not next week?
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
        This was a good episode.

Hope so! It would be cool if Harm or Mac showed up too.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
          Second that motion! Hope it carries!
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

All opposed?

I still hope for some sort of Tony and Ziva resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
              This was a good episode.

All opposed?

I still hope for some sort of Tony and Ziva resolution.
              Guess you all missed the memo lol? It was announced ages ago that he'd be playing Chegwidden. IIRC, he's retired now, though still practicing law, and is called in to help our team out in with the legal stuff, possibly representing Gibbs.

I'd love it if Harm and/or Mac showed up (and we finally found out who won that coin toss lol), but they are not listed in the cast. I'm holding out hope that Chegwidden will find a way to mention them lol.

I'm hoping for some Tiva resolution, but GG has already implied in an interview that it's not likely to happen yet. Also, if Cote hasn't resigned yet, they may and may not resolve anything.

And with what happened last night between the two of them, Tony is likely to go one of two ways in reaction:
              1) Go back to playboy Tony out of hurt, or
              2) Be mature and realize that she wasn't trying to hurt him and he didn't technically have a claim, and she's regretful and they've gotten closer since she returned from Israel.
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                Guess you all missed the memo lol? It was announced ages ago that he'd be playing Chegwidden. IIRC, he's retired now, though still practicing law, and is called in to help our team out in with the legal stuff, possibly representing Gibbs.

I'd love it if Harm and/or Mac showed up (and we finally found out who won that coin toss lol), but they are not listed in the cast. I'm holding out hope that Chegwidden will find a way to mention them lol.

I'm hoping for some Tiva resolution, but GG has already implied in an interview that it's not likely to happen yet. Also, if Cote hasn't resigned yet, they may and may not resolve anything.

And with what happened last night between the two of them, Tony is likely to go one of two ways in reaction:
                2) Be mature and realize that she wasn't trying to hurt him and he didn't technically have a claim, and she's regretful and they've gotten closer since she returned from Israel.

Okay, now I remember, Chegwidden retired, Oh I have to pull out my J.A.G. DVD's and do a marathon one day!!
                Love to find out who won the coin toss, If Mac went to San Diego and Harm retired...

I can't remember where I read it, or it was a great dream I had, but somehow, we had a cross-over from NCIS to NCIS-LA to Hawaii Five-O.. it must have been a dream!! Cuz it was McGarrett (Alex O'Loughlin) that went from show to show!! but somehow, when they were in NCIS LA, one of the guys need a lawyer, but Deeks wasn't available and Hetty called Mac and Mac, called Harm.

Now that would be overload.. Harm, Deeks and McGarrett all on on set!! WOW!!

Sorry didn't mean to rattle on, just though.. Oh well..
                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post

EEEK! So happy that he'll be showing up in character!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Okay, now I remember, Chegwidden retired, Oh I have to pull out my J.A.G. DVD's and do a marathon one day!!
                    Love to find out who won the coin toss, If Mac went to San Diego and Harm retired...

LOL!!! Marathons are always good! I'd love to find out who won, but in all honestly, so long as they are together, I don't really care lol.
                    I can't remember where I read it, or it was a great dream I had, but somehow, we had a cross-over from NCIS to NCIS-LA to Hawaii Five-O.. it must have been a dream!! Cuz it was McGarrett (Alex O'Loughlin) that went from show to show!! but somehow, when they were in NCIS LA, one of the guys need a lawyer, but Deeks wasn't available and Hetty called Mac and Mac, called Harm.
                    I'm not a big Five-0 fan (though my mom is), but this sounds interesting lol. I know a couple of fic writers that have crossed Five-0 with one or both NCIS versions, but I'm not a fan of those fics because they have ships I don't like. Or rather, they don't have ships I do like lol. I'm a Kensi/Deeks and Tony/Ziva shipper as my OTPs on the shows, and these fics stick Ziva or Kensi with various Five-0 guys. Not my cup of tea.

That's sounding to be as good of a dream as the one I had where Ziva knew Hetty from her Mossad days (around the time when she met Jenny). Since Hetty wasn't at the LA office when the whole Ziva/Michael thing was going down, she didn't realize Ziva had a previous involvement with her team. I can't remember why, but something brought the NCIS team to LA and Ziva and Tony were supposed to work out of the LA office. Someone made a comment about the two "couples" always being the way they are, and Deeks made some quip about his and Kensi's "thing" and how Tony and Ziva couldn't be like he and Kensi without the thing. And then Abby says something about how of course Tony and Ziva have a thing. Everyone knows it. McGee even wrote about it through Lisa and Tommy in Deep Six.

And then I woke up, but it was a fantastic dream lol!!!

I did read a fic recently based on the Chegwidden spoilers. He comes to help defend Ziva (it was written a few weeks ago, so we all thought Ziva was in trouble) and he has a conversation with Gibbs about how he knows exactly what it's like to have two "kids" always bickering and in love with each other. And then Gibbs asks him how Mac and Harm are, by the way. Really nice fic lol. I was going to post the link, but I can't find it now lol. I'll post it if I can find it...
                    Now that would be overload.. Harm, Deeks and McGarrett all on on set!! WOW!!

Sorry didn't mean to rattle on, just though.. Oh well..
                    Yeah, that does sound like overload. Especially if you add in Tony. Of course, I think I could remain glued to the TV even if it was on mute if they were all on my screen for an hour lol!!!

EDIT: I found the fic!!!!!!! The part I'm talking about mostly starts in the 4th chapter. It's got a bit of jumping around, but that's mostly because the author had originally intended only to have one chapter. Then they continued after much enthusiasm. Then they decided to deal with the trial, and that's where they brought in Chegwidden. Still a decent fic.Berlin: When Morning Comes
                    Last edited by TrueRomantic; 08 May 2013, 12:30 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

When did Gibbs start calling Ziva "Ziver", and why?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Yeah I noticed that too-thought it was just my bad hearing.
                        Sometimes I watch the shows with the captions on as I don't always hear the dialogue-captions said "Ziva" but I swore Gibbs said "Ziver"-twice that I heard.

Comment

I saw something about this on twitter earlier... Seems it's a Harmon thing... He did it once and they kept doing it.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                            Yeah I noticed that too-thought it was just my bad hearing.
                            Sometimes I watch the shows with the captions on as I don't always hear the dialogue-captions said "Ziva" but I swore Gibbs said "Ziver"-twice that I heard.
                            Several seasons ago. He doesn't say it often, but it's usually his term of endearment/nickname for her. Kind of like how he kisses Abby's cheek/head occasionally. I'd have to rewatch to remember exactly when he started using it, but I think it was post-Truth and Consequences. Don't quote me on that though lol.

Quite a few people will claim he's not actually saying "Ziver" but that it just sounds like it. There source? Closed captioning. I don't have the heart to tell them that CC is often wrong, since it depends on the person/people doing the typing. My uncle always watches TV with closed captioning (drives me nuts) and there are things we've watched where we know for a fact the captioning is incorrect. There are often letters left off of the end of words, or the male/female forms of names will be used wrong. Case in point: We were watching a Series 4 episode of Doctor Who, and every time it was supposed to say "Martha" it said "Marty" or "Mark."

I've also heard that it was started by Mark, but I don't know how true that is.
                            Last edited by TrueRomantic; 08 May 2013, 02:08 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

A long time ago. He does it all the time and it annoys me. But usually he only does it when speaking to her, not when talking about her, IIRC. At first I also thought it was just his pronunciation but then I realized he really does say "Ziver".
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                                A long time ago. He does it all the time and it annoys me. But usually he only does it when speaking to her, not when talking about her, IIRC. At first I also thought it was just his pronunciation but then I realized he really does say "Ziver".
                                And isn't that long ago, I don't think. I'm pretty sure it was sometime after Ziva came back from Somalia. And I actually like it. It's just a nickname. And he really doesn't do it that often. It's mostly in more emotional times, though it has gotten more common this past season. But it isn't any different than when he calls Abby "Abs" or Ducky "Duck" IMO.

And you're right, he doesn't say it when speaking of her, just when speaking to her. And occasionally he will say things like "Tony, you and Ziver go do..."

Of course, I think I tend to see things differently than a lot of people lol. I'm a Ziva fan first, then a Tiva fan, then a Tony fan, then a Gibbs as "dad" fan (especially with Ziva), and then an everything else fan lol. So I think the Ziver thing is a sweet dad/daughter thing.

And speaking of being a Ziva fan first...I've learned since Double Blind ended that I apparently am almost alone in the way I viewed that episode and the interactions between Ziva and Tony, especially from a Tiva shipper standpoint. Almost everyone is all mad at Ziva and pissed at her and blaming her, but I also see stuff from her point of view and can actually see how what happened could help Tony and Ziva grow closer.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X