Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New episode in 1 minute!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Awesome episode! I think we learnt more about Gibbs in that episode than we did in the five seasons preceding it

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
      The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. Did we even know that he came from Stillwater, PA?

Spoiler:
        The Car! What was it? When I first saw the color, I thought it was the Barracuda from Nash Bridges.

We finally find where the 'Rules' originated. It's cool that he lives by something Shannon taught him.
        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
        sigpic

Comment

I completely love that episode

I enjoyed that Gibbs while definitely
          Spoiler:
          having an issue with his Dad still was deferential to his wishes since it was his town and there was some *bad blood*. I thought it was cool that his dad had his back as a teenager AND as a grown man.

John Waite (I hope I remembered that right ) was wonderful in the role and I loved him flirting with both Abby and Ziva. He was adorable!! He also made me cry when he talked about Shannon and Gibbs daughter.

I loved the end with Shannon as well and learning that was where he learned the rules I had to smile when Shannon said she would call him Gibbs and he said you can call me anything you want ... even as a boy he had charm
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Oh wow - two amazing episodes. Is it just me, or is this season really awesome so far? I think they kinda went off the rails with that whole "seasons of secrets" thing and the aftermath, but now the show seems better than ever.

Last night's episode in particular really was good. And I loved the ending -
            Spoiler:
            that it was Shannon, and that she was the one that he learned the rules from. I was hoping that was her all through the episode. And his dad, and the car, and the team? I love how all the team are so obsessed with their boss.

I actually watched two episodes back to back due to being out of town last week - still catching up. Last week's episode was good too, but I figured out
            Spoiler:
            that it was the wife as soon as she said that the girl had been shot in the back. I was a little thrown though when it got to the end and it looked like it was the senator who had killed her there for a few minutes.

Still loving Leon - I know he's got some secrets, but I hope he doesn't turn out to be a bad guy. I'm enjoying the relationship and the tension between him and Gibbs. It keeps things interesting.

NCIS is still most watched show on Tuesday nights, although it loses to House in the younger demos. Guess I just have to celebrate that because several of my other shows (TSCC, Chuck, Life) are doing so horribly in the ratings.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
              Oh wow - two amazing episodes. Is it just me, or is this season really awesome so far?
              Well it may be you AND me I am really enjoying this season so far so much so that I could almost say that it is my favorite up to this point
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

ok so i MIGHT have been squealing by the end of the eppy, but that is totaly beside the point!!
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I just last night episode, it was great. The Smile while in the Car! Now that is a screen cap I am gonna get when I get the DVD's (yeah, yeah, that is a Loooooooooonng ways away)
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

OK, so I've got to admit that Gibbs is very much not my favorite character, but even I thought that was a very sweet episode
                    Spoiler:
                    (other than the murdering and beating and "Lonestar" brother and sister doin' it thing).
                    And who would have guessed that he's a Walton!?!?

Comment

Great episode Tuesday. Really liked seeing

Spoiler:
                      some background on Gibbs.

Ralph Waite was a hoot as Jackson Gibbs. I really hope we see him again.

It was very touching there at the end with the hug, and then the flashback with Shannon.

A little tidbit I haven't seen mentioned - the actor playing "young Gibbs" was Sean Harmon, Mark's son.

I agree with whoever said this season is shaping up very nicely.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                        I just last night episode, it was great. The Smile while in the Car! Now that is a screen cap I am gonna get when I get the DVD's (yeah, yeah, that is a Loooooooooonng ways away)
                        Something to tide you over until then

Spoiler:

And I totally agree with everyone. All of the conspiracy was driving me nuts, so I'm really liking the new direction of the show.

And I like Vance, didn't think I would but I do. Jenny was likeable enough, but she constantly bought her personal problems to the job, and I really think the "team" episodes suffered in favour of this long drawn out storyline.

Here's hoping for more team!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                          Spoiler:

Now that put a big smile on my face

And I agree with everyone else, this season is great so far!
                          Last edited by TameFarrar; 17 October 2008, 10:30 PM.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                          The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                            Great episode Tuesday. Really liked seeing

Spoiler:
                            some background on Gibbs.

Ralph Waite was a hoot as Jackson Gibbs. I really hope we see him again.

It was very touching there at the end with the hug, and then the flashback with Shannon.

A little tidbit I haven't seen mentioned - the actor playing "young Gibbs" was Sean Harmon, Mark's son.

I agree with whoever said this season is shaping up very nicely.
                            Seriously .. well how cool is that

Spoiler:
                            I enjoyed the delivery that the young man had and I guess it helped that he has some of Mark's own mannerisms I am sure that helped in playing a younger Gibbs

I have to agree with what has been said above as well I do believe that the fact that this season has focused MORE on Team and less on individual personal issues as well as conspiracy has made it more enjoyable overall and may be why I am liking it.

I also just really am enjoying the overall chemistry of this group, adding Vance seems to have been a good idea

Comment

You're right. I agree that Jenny's obsession seemed to be getting in the way of the team action that we know and love.

Thanks for the informational tidbit Kat. It scratched an annoying little mental itch.

PengYn, the pics were great. I wonder if we'll see that again.
                              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I thought at one point in the episode the baby was the sargeant's who got attacked. And with the revelation at the end, I was pleased he wasn't. If only because that's his nephew and the image that came to mind is just...ugh.

That had to have shocked the daughter though.
                                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X