No announcement yet.

Stargate ship models by Eaglemoss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better picture of the Death Glider: https://www.gateworld.net/wp-content...hglider-01.png

Does anyone know which episode(s) the CG model this is based on appeared in? Eaglemoss clearly didn't use the most recent and most detailed model, as neither the color nor the number of segments on the wing edges match that one.

Edit: I think it's based on this CG model. From what I understand this was built by freelance CG artist Ed Giddings and used for promotional materials, not for the actual shows.
    Last edited by dantini; 18 November 2021, 04:23 PM.

Die-cast wishlist: Death Glider (CotGFC) -Puddle Jumper (SGA S.1) - Destiny -Tel'tak (CotGFC) - Al'kesh - Atlantis (SGA S.1)- Lucian Alliance Ha'tak (SGU) - Apophis' Flagship - Wraith Hive - Wraith Super Hive - Seed Ship

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      But since I haven't had a proper holiday thanks to the pandemic, I believe I deserve this gift after so many years.
      I ordered Lego Titanic... ...no more money left to buy other ships.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I have seen an Eaglemoss ad on FaceBook that there will be a 50%discount on Black Friday while you can have ab additional 20% off with a "plus20" voucher code. Maybe it will work, but it is worth of trying, gaters.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Ignore my previous post. It won't work for pre-orders.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Unfortunately the Daedalus had sold out on Eaglemoss' website - at least in the UK. Did pre-order the Ha'tak though. May skip the Glider.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

It can still be pre-ordered on the US website of Entertainment Earth, but you have to be willing to pay double for it as international shipping doubles the price (and may have to add taxes).

Comment

Atlantis
                Wraith dart
                Wraith hive
                Please make these...

Attached Files

Comment

I just received an email from dpd that my precious will be mine tomorrow. Oh sorry, my Gollam subroutine started. Bad Dobby. Oops that is the other one. So back to seriousness, the ship model should arrive finally so it seems they started to post them to UK adresses.

Comment

Some pictures from others who have received their Daedauls model: https://www.facebook.com/groups/eagl...3208800335775/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/eagl...3125290344126/

Die-cast wishlist: Death Glider (CotGFC) -Puddle Jumper (SGA S.1) - Destiny -Tel'tak (CotGFC) - Al'kesh - Atlantis (SGA S.1)- Lucian Alliance Ha'tak (SGU) - Apophis' Flagship - Wraith Hive - Wraith Super Hive - Seed Ship

Comment

I never had an Eaglemoss ship model before, but I am impressed with the tiny details.

I also can't wait to hear which ships will be the next after the Death Glider as they promised 12 different one. I would expect :
                      - Jumper
                      - Destiny shuttle
                      - tel'tac
                      - al'kesh
                      - Aurora (Ancient warship)
                      - Asuran warship
                      - Travelers ship
                      - Biliskner (Thor's ship)
                      - O'Neill (new Asgard ship)
                      - Anubis flagship
                      - Apophis flagship
                      - landed Kheops ship on pyramid (Ra's ship)
                      - Loki's ship
                      - Osiris' tel'tac
                      - Hassara space station
                      - Bedrosian shuttle
                      - Vyus air ballon
                      - Tagrean air balloon
                      - Stromos
                      - The Ark shuttle
                      - Harsiesis satellite
                      - Ori satellite
                      - Asuran satellite
                      - Midway station under construction
                      - finished Midway station
                      - Grace alien whip
                      - Cerberus
                      - different Serrakin ships
                      ​- Jaffa troop landing ship
                      - Baal's constructed Ha'tak ship
                      - Wraith dart
                      - Wraith hive
                      - Wraith cruiser
                      - rotating Replicator ship
                      - landed spider Replicator ship
                      - occupied Replicator ship
                      - Martins' people ship from Wormhole X-treme
                      - Gadmeer terraformer
                      - Aschen harvester ship
                      - Ori ship
                      - Ori hunter ship
                      - Nakai ship
                      - Drone mothership
                      - Daedalus variation alien mothership
                      - Daedalus variaton alien huntership
                      - Vanir ship
                      - Atlantis (XXL model)
                      - Destiny (XXL model)
                      - MW, P DHD
                      - MW, P, U stargate
                      - different bug Replicators
                      - Ancient control chair
                      - Ancient drone
                      - MALP

I wrote this list from my memories. Hehe. I believe fans want mostly the jumper, Atlantis, Destiny, the gates and the DHD which could look amazing a bookshelf. Just it would look a but weird next to each other as the sizes are different. Atlantis definately needs an XXL model to create every tower.

If I check the design than the following ships have the best artistic value of unique shapes : tel'tac, rotating Replicator ship, Wormhole X-treme ship, Grace alien ship, Cerberus.

But I also would like to see non-ship models : 3 gates, DHD, a MALP and the Ancient control chair.

Here are my pictures about Daedalus :
                      https://m.facebook.com/groups/1.Star...5400870489632/

Here is my picture collection of the other Stargate ships :
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/1.St...5950309768031/
                      Last edited by Platschu; 12 January 2022, 08:19 AM.

Comment

I've also been pretty impressed with the in-person pictures I'm seeing so far. Disappointed I missed out on getting a copy. Hoping for a restock soon.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Some fans wanted the X304 ship with the Hammond or Odussey wording so I believe they will produce more.

I also reported the error of the package on Twitter and to the shop in email. They used the Milky Way gate with the turquise chevrons instead of the proper Pegasus gate which was part of the first concept arts of the Atlantis spinoff. I am a bit sensitive and perfectionist about it as this graphic error could have been avoided and noticed with the right supervisor. (Even vfx teams made 8 chevron or double-sided stargates.) I talked about here with pictures on FB if anyone is interested :
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/1.St...4457114917341/

I am also impressed with my own ship. Maybe it could be slightly larger, but it is really 22cm together with the snail eye type of antennas in the front so they kept this promise. It feels heavy like not a cheap staute which is filled with air. I like the details as it must have been put together by pieces. Homemade 3d statues can have those printing lines on them, but there aren't any in this case. Price is 40£. Some people would say it is expensive for a piece of plastic, but we spend so much money on useless things in life. I said to myself, I don't care and I deserve it as a longtime fan and I need this gift to myself after these covid years. I have never attended to a con, but I would hardly get anything for this amount of money. Probably I will collect all if future releases will come with this quality.
                          Last edited by Platschu; 13 January 2022, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                            Homemade 3d statues can have those printing lines on them...
                            ...which means whoever did the printing didn't bother to sand and smooth. I call that lazy work.

Comment

I am not an expert on 3d printing, sorry. He made me a few statues, but they look nice. My friend tried to explain how the size of the thread / filoment matters while the outcome is influenced by also the resolution of the printer. Some of them can manage more than one colour. He also said that more and more advanced 3d printers are available to the public so I guess as technology will evolve maybe it will be a common thing in every household like a Star Trek utopia. I have seen 3d printed house with concrete.

Anyway back to the Eaglemoss statues. Daedalus makes me smile every day since it arrived so it was worth of it. The second ship model (the Ha'tak) will be released on 15th February according to their website. I am a bit worried about its size as the dimensions are 11cm x 11cm x 7.5cm so it will roughly half of the Daedalus.

Comment

I am not an expert on 3d printing, sorry. He made me a few statues, but they look nice. My friend tried to explain how the size of the thread / filoment matters while the outcome is influenced by also the resolution of the printer. Some of them can manage more than one colour. He also said that more and more advanced 3d printers are available to the public so I guess as technology will evolve maybe it will be a common thing in every household like a Star Trek utopia. I have seen 3d printed house with concrete.

Anyway back to the Eaglemoss statues. Daedalus makes me smile every day since it arrived so it was worth of it. The second ship model (the Ha'tak) will be released on 15th February according to their website. I am a bit worried about its size as the dimensions are 11cm x 11cm x 7.5cm so it will be roughly half of the Daedalus.

Comment

Working...
                                X