X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    It's still me.... in essence!
    Might I suggest turning into a Jaffa instead....just to be safe.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    2010 and strangle anyone who had anything to do with SGU getting canceled
    I'd rather travel to 2009 and strangle anyone who had anything to do with SGA getting cancelled and SGU getting greenlit.
    "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun View Post
      I'd rather travel to 2009 and strangle anyone who had anything to do with SGA getting cancelled and SGU getting greenlit.
      I'd rather travel to 2010 and strangle anyone who had anything to do with SGU getting cancelled.

Comment

hmm if time travel was possible, I would probably ho back to 1999, I did a lot of crazy things that year that I wish I could fix now
        sigpic
        siggy made by RogueRanger
        http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
        killing threads one post at a time

Comment

Originally posted by capricaabydos View Post
          hmm if time travel was possible, I would probably ho back to 1999, I did a lot of crazy things that year that I wish I could fix now
          There's a story there!
          Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
            There's a story there!
            yup , but the thing is that if it really was possible, there are things I wish I could go back to the past and fix without messing with other things that I do like now, lol guess it doesnt work that way though you change one thing and it somehow messes with the whole timeline
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by capricaabydos View Post
              yup , but the thing is that if it really was possible, there are things I wish I could go back to the past and fix without messing with other things that I do like now, lol guess it doesnt work that way though you change one thing and it somehow messes with the whole timeline
              Yes, it can become very complicated. That's why I think it would only be possible if the past could not be changed. You could only go back as an observer.

Comment

Yes, it can become very complicated. That's why I think it would only be possible if the past could not be changed. You could only go back as an observer.
                thats true, it could be really complicated lol it kinda reminded me of what happened to Mitchell in Stargate Continuum but if it really was possible to go back in time and change a few things without any major changes to the timeline, I would be so tempted to do it : D
                sigpic

Comment

I would go back to 1700s and put some money in a bank account, then let it collect interest for over 300 years, making me millionaire in the present.
                  sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
                    I would go back to 1700s and put some money in a bank account, then let it collect interest for over 300 years, making me millionaire in the present.
                    Just watch out for the 1929 crash!

Comment

Time Travel...

As I've said in another thread... Temporal Theory gives me a headache...
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                        Time Travel...

As I've said in another thread... Temporal Theory gives me a headache...
                        I knew I heard an echo. Or maybe it was just a time loop. Hey, anyone up for wormhole golf?

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                        sigpic
                        now also appearing on DeviantArt
                        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

What of going just back to say 1935.. how much interest would you accumulate on say 25k placed in an account?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            What of going just back to say 1935.. how much interest would you accumulate on say 25k placed in an account?
                            At a modest 5% compounded annually, you would now have 1,019,358.00!

Comment

At a modest 5% compounded annually, you would now have 1,019,358.00!
                              But surely they would close your account if it hasn't been active for 70 years.

I would go back to Austria in about July 1888 and stop a certain person from being conceived .

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                                But surely they would close your account if it hasn't been active for 70 years.

I would go back to Austria in about July 1888 and stop a certain person from being conceived .
                                Might as well head to Georgia 1878 while you're at it...
                                "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X