Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll? Your favorite Stargate SG-1 Character!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Cough* Daniel *cough*
    Yup. I voted for Daniel. Rock on Archeologist! Heh...

Comment

My favorite is Sam, then Teal'C, Daniel and then Jack. Sam's able to work with a lot of men with attitudes and still keep her cool. Teal'C says little verbally but a lot with his facial expressions. It's not about where Daniel goes in the Stargate, but who he meets when he gets there. And Jack....he just makes you wonder what he's really thinking.

Comment

Thor gets my vote. He's got a deadpan sense of humor and even rivals O'Neill for one liners.
        Be seeing you!

Comment

i voted for Samantha. It's really my favourite character, since the start. She is intelligente, likely, funny, brave, very sexy. She is the perfect woman

Comment

My fav character is Daniel
            But, Jack and Teal'c are very close!
            sigpic
            My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

I voted for Jack, but I love Jacob, Hammond, Brae'tac...most of the guys.
              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
              it has it's own laws and beats about things
              which the intellect scorns."
              - Mark Twain -

Comment

My favorite almost goes hand in hands, I love Jack because hes...well Jack, and not a cliché and I love Mayborn because he´s like an evil Jack, love there sarcastic banter, its just great!
                Monna,DK

Comment

rodney Mckay

john shapperad
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Jack is a close second, but Sam is my favourite.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Jack is my by far my favourite. I loved how his character progressed through Season 1, his ability to do what HAS to be done. His intelligence which he did have a tendncy to hide and his integrity and bravery.

Ship was the worst thing to happen to his character (and Sam's) . Mayborune is my second fav, then Daniel.
                      The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

Daniel, by a long shot.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Dr. Lee is my favorite, but he wasn't on the list . Of those on the list, Ba'al would be my favorite. Dr. Lee and Ba'al, nothing at all in common, but I love them both--I'm weird, I know.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

My Fav is Anubis but followed by Jack O.
                            Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                            Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                            new enemy of the Ori
                            At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Got to give my look-a-like and favorite character my vote. Here's another one for Daniel.

timdalton007
                              Last edited by timdalton007; 09 March 2006, 11:20 AM.

Comment

It has to be Teal'c. A man of true honour and stoicism.
                                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                                X