Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll? Your favorite Stargate SG-1 Character!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been a fan of Richard Dean Anderson since the 70's, so
    Jack O'Neill, of course.

But I liked Jonas too.

Then: Daniel, Sam, Teal'c, General Hammond....

Comment

I know that this is slightly off topic but i thought that it was Sergent Walter Davis and not Hariman.
      EDIT:i just visited a character database and it is Davis even though it seems he is called Hariman. In fact there have been 3 Davis in Stargate, Davis (Technician) SCG gateroom technician,Davis, Paul (Major) USAF officer and the SGC's Pentagon liaison and Davis, Walter (Sgt.) Operator of Stargate Computer Dialing System AKA: "Chevron Guy"

I voted for Anubis the Goa'uld who came, he saw and got blown to pieces by the Ancient outpost

Comment

I picked O'Neill, but there are so many characters I love! It was a tough choice

Comment

why so many characters? its so hard to choose. anyway, i picked the chevron guy. he's cool. and why isn't there a lionel pendergast column? no, just kidding.
          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Watching SG-1 is a family event at my house, and we pretty much cover the entire SG-1 team for favorites.

For me personally I'd have to say my favorite is Sam, although Jack is a very close second.

My sister thinks Daniel is a complete hotty( especially sans his glasses ).

Jack is my 13 yr old son's favorite all the way. Jack is the epitome of everything that is great with SG-1, at least in his eyes.

And my 4yr old daughter absolutely adores Teal'c. Every time she sees his face on the screen she jumps up and starts shouting 'Mommy look it's Teal'c... he's *SO* funny! The first time I heard her say it I was quite perplexed, but after seeing Christopher Judge in a few 'Behind the Scenes' specials on the DVD's I've begun to believe that perhaps children really do see the true inner soul of a person.

I've been a fan of SG-1 since the beginning, but only recently after buying the first seven seasons on DVD has my entire family become interested in the show. Which has been cool because I can pick and choose which episodes my four year old watches as some of them can be a bit too intense. But overall, SG-1 is one of the few shows that my entire family has been able to sit down and watch together where everyone is entertained.

Needless to say that much of our amusement is often caused by the reactions each of us has with an episode. The best being my daughter standing in front of the television with a serious look on her face, shouting 'Jaffa Kree' in a deep, squeaky voice that only a four year old can make.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Drakell
              I know that this is slightly off topic but i thought that it was Sergent Walter Davis and not Hariman.
              I have a calendar with a pic of him and "Davis" is clearly printed on his uniform. HOWEVER, there was an ep recently where he is verbally identified as "Harriman" and/or refers to himself as that.

Comment

I voted for Daniel Jackson
                ______
                Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                  Uh...Chevron Guy?

*Gasp* How did you know????
                  I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

I just had to vote Daniel!

Then it would be Jack, Teal'c, Sam...
                    Kerri

Take another journey....

Scribal Traditions: SG-1 Fanfiction, Livejournal, and more.

Comment

I voted for Daniel as well--my favorite since the movie.

Jace

Jace

When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people.

Abraham Joshua Heschel

Comment

Yeah, my vote was sadly predictable too.

Jack would be second, only a hair's breadth ahead of Sam and Teal'c.
                        I like all four of the principle characters pretty much equally, I was just voting with my hormones...
                        sigpic

Comment

You forgot Major Paul Davis.

Comment

If I could have voted for two I would have included Janet. I love strong female characters!

After Sam and Janet they rank (IMHO ) Jack, then Teal'c and Hammond, then Chevron Guy and Siler, then Daniel and Maybourne.

After that Cassie and Major Davis and Jacob, Nirti, Ba'al, I really liked the Jaffa guy that was in Heroes, then got killed in End Game (can't remember his name). Love to hate Kinsey!

Great poll!

Comment

I have a many faves for different reasons. A couple are:

Kinsey; love to hate this guy!
                              Maybourne: smarmiest, most slippery character
                              Jack: all-around stand-up, good guy hero never-say-die type
                              Carter: sexiest egghead in the galaxy who can kick ass if need be

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I voted 'other' for Maj. Paul Davies. I can't believe they left him out.
                                Carole

"Come on Daniel, you've seen me naked, the least you can do is cook me dinner" - Vala - Prometheus Unbound.

Comment

Working...
                                X