Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll? Your favorite Stargate SG-1 Character!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for Jacob Carter. He's an awesome character who should definately be in the show more. Dr Fraiser is also up there in the ranks of best character.

Comment

It would be great if the first option was something like: "The Original Team of 4 (O'Neill, Carter, Jackson, Tea'c)" -- then voters could cast a vote for the whole team.

Comment

Personally, I liked SG-1 with Jonas.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Personally, I liked SG-1 with Jonas.
          And that would make another great option in the poll!

Comment

I just gotta say this.....

Every time I see Jonas Quinn it reminds me of Stephen King's movie "The Stand"!
            "It's a blast door"

Comment

Yeah, I rewatched that before Season Six. Didn't really like the character in that mini-series.

Comment

Good for you. I don't.

I just picture myself sitting in an aisle seat as Corin took his shirt off at Gatecon a few years back.

Anyway, I thought this thread was for which characters we LIKE, not why we DON'T like a character.

Comment

Harriman got my click

Comment

jack oneill and anubis

Comment

Three guesses who mine is and the first two don't count.
                      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                        Three guesses who mine is and the first two don't count.
                        Uh...Chevron Guy?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I voted T.
                          Why? Because I like every member of sg-1 and T was the one with the least votes
                          Today Is Yesterdays Tomorrow

Comment

It's probably a little unfair putting the secondary characters in the same poll as the regular cast.

Comment

Wow is Samanatha Carter popular. Probably cos women relate really well to her and men think she is hot.

I don't think either. I think Sam Carter is just kinda nice. Not my fav character though.

Comment

I love Jack but I voted for Sam to support the character and all the crap she has been going through for the last 2 years..and all the bad comments I read for her character.I think she is still great although she is going through an emotional turmoil ....She 'll make it ...she is just not perfect , growing and will settle again soon ..once she is more happy in her personnal life ...After all that is done ..she will be the strong colonel we've all been praying to see.

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X