This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayan
    WA: Wraiths Anonymous.... there's also a GA: Goa'ulds Anonymous, but it's not as popular as WA
    "I'm just tired of this host, I think I'd like someone that looks a little bit more like Bob Geldof."
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
      WA: Wraiths Anonymous.... there's also a GA: Goa'ulds Anonymous, but it's not as popular as WA
      Oh. I have to learn what the Ori person is called before it's actually an Ori god ... Prior? I can never remember. It took me a VERY long time before I could pronounce Go'auld so I'm not surprised.

TechnoWraith's sig is so cool. I hope it's a screen cap from an episode because I can't WAIT to see that episode.

In other news of exciting things I'm so excited about this ... I'm going to go buy the Theme Song for Stargate on iTunes and I'm going to make something really cool ... or at least try to. I'm really excited.

Look, more coffee!

Adrianne
      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
        Oh. I have to learn what the Ori person is called before it's actually an Ori god ... Prior? I can never remember. It took me a VERY long time before I could pronounce Go'auld so I'm not surprised.

TechnoWraith's sig is so cool. I hope it's a screen cap from an episode because I can't WAIT to see that episode.

In other news of exciting things I'm so excited about this ... I'm going to go buy the Theme Song for Stargate on iTunes and I'm going to make something really cool ... or at least try to. I'm really excited.

Look, more coffee!

Adrianne
        TW's sig is of Steve on Poisoning the Well.
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
          TW's sig is of Steve on Poisoning the Well.
          Yes, none other than Steve himself. The piccy came from a website Ses made, which has tons of Wraithy pics in it.

Comment

Hi, the names Wayne and lets just say my addiction began when Stargate started its second season and since then I can't stop watching it, even if its reruns and since then I've gotten a little to sarcastic for my own good, even began using Jack's trade mark quote finger signs quite a number of times . And coffee, eww, I prefer a nice hot cup of tea instead

Comment

hi. Ginalynn here. Definately addicted for the last three yrs. I almost didn't go away labor day weekend cause I was going to miss Stargate. I guess you could say I am addicted to Gateworld, too. Also Stargate fanfic. I literally have to stay off the computer for days at a time, or nothing gets done in real life. Once I'm on, well, there goes reality.(which isn't always a bad thing) Spent 11 hrs reading SG fanfic one day. Does anyone else have withdrawls during hiatus? Someone would get rich if they opened a Stargate rehab. Just to get us through till its back on.

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
              http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Originally posted by waykins
                And coffee, eww, I prefer a nice hot cup of tea instead
                i think i might be allergic to coffee.... the smell of coffee beans makes me nausiated... i have to run past the coffee section when i go grocery shopping, which is an inconvinience since the coffee's ight next to the tea ....
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                  Oh, God bless ya! :: Takes the coffee :: Ooo! Nice and hot too. :: Smells :: Hmmm! Oh ...!!!

So why :: Sip :: does Shep/Weir comfort dirve you completely insane? Because they're both strong characters and don't need a shoulder to cry on? :: Twitch ::

:: Downs coffee in one giant gulp :: Awww! I needed that.

Adrianne
                  Yeah that, and a couple more reasons I should probably avoid in interest of your mental health... I'm a natural born shipper, but Shep/Weir freaks me out. It just seems....wrong.... And I probably shouldn't go into further detail here as it might be getting off topic. But I do defiantely have a problem, because anyone who goes to the Shep/Weir thread, types up a post that's anti-Shep/Weir, and fantasizes about posting it but doesn't because they knew it was a protected thread all along...cannot be completely stable.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                    But I do defiantely have a problem, because anyone who goes to the Shep/Weir thread, types up a post that's anti-Shep/Weir, and fantasizes about posting it but doesn't because they knew it was a protected thread all along...cannot be completely stable.
                    Damn. I've done that. With other threads and boards ...

And staying on topic is so overrated
                    Take for instance that I was on topic on another board, talking about yesterday's hockey game ... Not a ding dang fool replied.

Adrianne
                    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
                      hi. Ginalynn here. Definately addicted for the last three yrs. I almost didn't go away labor day weekend cause I was going to miss Stargate. I guess you could say I am addicted to Gateworld, too. Also Stargate fanfic. I literally have to stay off the computer for days at a time, or nothing gets done in real life. Once I'm on, well, there goes reality.(which isn't always a bad thing) Spent 11 hrs reading SG fanfic one day. Does anyone else have withdrawls during hiatus? Someone would get rich if they opened a Stargate rehab. Just to get us through till its back on.
                      I've totally done the same thing. In fact, the only thing I don't like about going back to college is that I don't have time to read fan fiction. Most of the writing I have on my 'puter is fan fiction. I'm not an addict, tho. *goes to Heliopolis Archive* Not an addict. Not an addict....
                      Yikishante
                      -"It's been swell, but I've got to return to the mothership."

Comment

i know what you guys mean... my afternoon is nothing but being on my pc posting here or reading slasher fic
                        sigpic

Comment

When I was waiting for SGA season 2 to start I got into Fanfic then when I had read all i could find I went into withdrawal but now I have new seasons. Inject them directly into my blood!

Comment

Give me an IV of SG-1 and SG-A!!!!
                            All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                            Pay it forward

Comment

since S9/S2 has gone on hold, i haven't watched any tv since the mid-season finale.... but come january, and you won't be able to pull me away from the tv.... until then there are planty of fanfics to read
                              sigpic

Comment

*drooling* SG-1, SG-A, SG-Horizon....more fan fics?
                                *heart stops*
                                All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                                Pay it forward

Comment

Working...
                                X