Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's a fight I would pay to see
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by FennerMachine View Post
      Daleks would win. They can make new style weapons within a short period of time if needed.
      Watch the John Pertwee (3rd Doctor) episode Death to the Daleks.
      Although Replicators can adapt so can Daleks.
      Daleks would also have no issue with blowing up an entire planet to get rid of the replicators......and they can do it in short order.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
        replicators because they can adapt and use the daleks tecnology against them like they did with the asgard
        + 1. The replicators are also able to multiply faster than the daleks and can disassemble things into raw materials to make new replicators in a very short amount of time.

They'd overcome the daleks in no time. The only thing the daleks have going for them is that they've mastered time and could go back and stop the replicators from ever existing if they could find the source.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          Daleks would also have no issue with blowing up an entire planet to get rid of the replicators......and they can do it in short order.
          Yeah but that doesn't mean all the replicators will be destroyed. An explosion in a gun barrel doesn't destroy the bullet, it just propels it. Same thing, you're bound to end up with a few rogue replicator segments surviving the explosion and still managing to find debris / enemy ships to replicate from.

Comment

Replicators.
            They've shown before to be immune to all energy weapons, able to resist/jam teleportation technology, and adapt to and pass through shielding.
            Sure, maybe the first couple of replicators attempting to devour a Dalek wouldn't be able to pass through the shields...but they adapt, quick, and the Daleks' only choice of action would have to be destroying a planet or a star.....things we have seen Replicators come back from (hell, they escaped a black hole using methods even the Asgard didn't know about).

And once one Dalek with Emergency Temporal Shift tech is consumed....it's game over. The replicators will expand and improve on that tech like they did with hyperdrives.

Comment

Daleks would win 10 out of 10. They would own the replicators. Replicator's were only able to escape that black hole because they had the Asgard time distortion device, save that and they are debris in a second.
              Dalek's can move planets in space and time for crying out loud, what else proof do you need?
              Replicators can never get their legs on any dalek, they would be EXTERMINATED long before that could happen. And if a human form replicator comes near them they would just face suck it with their "toilet pump" probe arm, download the entire replicator databank, find their point of origin in space and time. Go there and EXTERMINATE it.
              I will always go with the daleks, even though I like the replicators too.
              sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

I have to say, it's hard to look past Peterking's points- the Daleks can manipulate time and space to a degree that the Replicators could only dream of.
                To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield- Tennyson
                http://darthtimon.wix.com/meerkatmusings
                http://meerkatmusings.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                X