Daleks vs. Replicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daleks vs. Replicators

Inspired by the Time Lords vs. Ancients thread I thought I’d start a new one, Darlek’s vs. Replicators (SG-1 ones). So who do you think would win? Would the Darlek’s destroy the Replicators or would the Replicators eat the Darlek’s alive, literally? You decide.
    "So, what's your impression of Alar?"
    "That he is concealing something."
    "Like what?"
    "I am unsure. He is concealing it."

"Well, according to Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity, there’s nothing in the laws of physics to prevent it. Extremely difficult to achieve, mind you – you need the technology to manipulate black holes to create wormholes not only through points in space but time."
    "Not to mention a really nice DeLorean."
    "Don’t even get me started on that movie!"
    "I liked that movie!"

The Daleks no contest. If their can wipe out the timelords the replicatirs would be a breeze
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I haven't heard of a race know as the Darleks.
      However if you're talking about the Daleks vs. the Replicators I believe that the Daleks would win.
      sigpic

Comment

replicators because they can adapt and use the daleks tecnology against them like they did with the asgard
        sigpic
        The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
          replicators because they can adapt and use the daleks tecnology against them like they did with the asgard
          This

And the energy field and the overgrown tasser would be completely useless against them from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
            The Daleks would probably just go back in time to destroy the creators of the Replicators or something like that, and thus the Replicators would cease to exist.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              The Daleks no contest. If their can wipe out the timelords the replicatirs would be a breeze
              I'm going with the Replicators. I never could fully accept how the daleks could be so successful when they lack suffficent mobility. The replicators would climb all over them and there is nothing they could do about it.
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                I'm going with the Replicators. I never could fully accept how the daleks could be so successful when they lack suffficent mobility. The replicators would climb all over them and there is nothing they could do about it.
                I'd say that Daleks have better mobility than the Replicators. Remember that they can hover.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                  I'd say that Daleks have better mobility than the Replicators. Remember that they can hover.
                  They lack dexterity.
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Girlbot, has some points there.

But I believe that the Daleks will win, cause they are superior.

1 replicator can cause the down fall of one civilization, as can 1 Dalek. Dalek's have mastered time travel. Plus on top of the they can just put a time bubble around the replicators. Or they can just use the reality bomb on the replicators.

Oh, For the record, the Daleks didnt beat the Time Lords, The Doctor destoryed the system by making the sun go supernova, I think or something to that effect. And also The Doctor is still alive, so therefore the Daleks never beaten the Time Lords. Just something to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
                      Girlbot, has some points there.

But I believe that the Daleks will win, cause they are superior.

1 replicator can cause the down fall of one civilization, as can 1 Dalek. Dalek's have mastered time travel. Plus on top of the they can just put a time bubble around the replicators. Or they can just use the reality bomb on the replicators.

Oh, For the record, the Daleks didnt beat the Time Lords, The Doctor destoryed the system by making the sun go supernova, I think or something to that effect. And also The Doctor is still alive, so therefore the Daleks never beaten the Time Lords. Just something to think about.
                      All good points Rudy
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                        All good points Rudy
                        Thanks. Same to you.

Comment

Replicators.

I refuse to accept walking trash cans as a significant threat
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Replicators.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Replicators.

Daleks were a stupid idea I hate Daleks
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X