• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well!! I watched "the charlies angels story" and saw
    Spoiler:
    ben whatever his name is from farscape and season 9

Walter,
    J.R Bourne too i can't help but think there wa someone else but i can't remeber. Hope nio-on'es already posted this.

Comment

the actor who plays the genii kolya in atlantis also played the gangster sanchez in the bond film licence to kill

Comment

Okay, at IMDB they list J.R Bourne in being in the 'I Am Canadian' beer commercial for Molson. I downloaded it and while it was quite a cool commercial - hell I felt patriotic and I'm never even been to Canada and the guy quite cute - it wasn't him.

Was there another version of the commercial with him in it? Or was IMDB just wrong again.

Comment

I just saw Micheal Shanks in an episode of the new The Outer Limits called Mary 25. He had the long, season 2 hair and boy! was he wonderful! I was quite happy.
          thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Tanith was stalking Lois Lane's sister last week on Smallville.

Comment

Saw Joe Flanigan this week in an epsiode of Judging Amy - did a double take before I was sure it was him!
              Also Peter Wingfield (Tanith) played an airline captain in an episode of The Dead Zone.

Comment

Carter's husband in "2001" has been deduced to the home depot commercials!
                And the crazy colonel guy on the first commandment (web connection too slow to actually look up names) does a voice on the new pixar film robots!

Comment

Originally posted by marduk
                  Carter's husband in "2001" has been deduced to the home depot commercials!
                  I thought that looked like Joe!!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

OK, I had to dig up this thread because I've just seen ovber the last 2 days the most Stargate actors in a single movie ever, that wasn't Stargate related.

I'm referring to the "Supervolcano" docu-tv-film that aired over the past 2 days on the BBC, and will presumably air on the Descovery Channel (or other) in the U.S. soon.

It had Tom McBeath (Maybourne), Garwin Sanford (Narim/Weir's Simon), Robert Wisden (Samuels), Garry Chalk (Colonel Chekov), and maybe others I think, it's cirtainly worth a watch.

Comment

The Supervolcano Doc-TV Movie thing had quite a few of the SG-1 guest characters going by imdb

Comment

I watched Supervolcano looked like A Stargate convention

IMDB

Emy Aneke Baal's Jaffa

Link Baker Sgt. Barber in episode: The Light" playing & Artok in episode: Allegiance

Adrian Holmes "Special Ops Sergeant" in episode: "Nightwalkers"

Michael Teigen "Telescope Guy" in episode: "Fail Safe"

Lucia Walters "Disciple" in episode: "Seth"

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah

IMDB

Emy Aneke Baal's Jaffa

Link Baker Sgt. Barber in episode: The Light" playing & Artok in episode: Allegiance

Adrian Holmes "Special Ops Sergeant" in episode: "Nightwalkers"

Michael Teigen "Telescope Guy" in episode: "Fail Safe"

Lucia Walters "Disciple" in episode: "Seth"
                          I thought it looked like it was a convention aswell, I was literally playing spot the actor. But I didn't get any of those extras that you pointed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                            I haven't seen Supervolcano, but I recommend everybody check out the tv movie "First Target". Now that's a stargate convention. Almost every main character has been on Stargate. They show it on the TBS network every once and a while.

It's got Dr. Rothman, Zarin the Tok'ra, Agent Barrett, Major Samuels, Hathor's Trofsky, Ayiana, and Nirrti! It's so fun to see them in different roles all together. You get to see what Ayiana would have been like if she became an evil seductress and started working for Trofsky or if Rothman, Zarin, Barrett, and Samuels were all Secret Service agents and Nirrti was good.

I haven't seen the sequel "First Shot" yet but it has a few SG actors too including Jill Teed, Steve Makaj, and Christian Bocher.

**First Shot will be on TBS: Wed March 23 from 8am to 10am Eastern**
                            Last edited by Jolinarsam; 15 March 2005, 11:13 AM. Reason: Found air date

Comment

Don't think anyone else has mentioned it, but DH was in a movie in 1990 called "Where the Heart Is". Great movie

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_B
                                In case nobody mentioned it, Don Davis was the judge of a dog show in a mockumentary on dog shows (as "Trekkies" was for s/f conventions).

I forget the title and I'm too lazy to look it up... such is life.

Daniel
                                Best in Show??

I've seen some eps of Strong Medicine (a bit cheesy I know, but it's message is good) recently, and I keep seeing SG-1 alumni: so far, I've seen Jacob, Oma, Kawalsky....
                                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Working...
                                X